CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
kingoftheroost
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
USCNowAndForever
I Bleed Garnet
Key for 2015 defense (1119)
Skai Moore out for U (951)
Women's Team Ranked (640)
Lebron makes Clevela (540)
Troubles in Tigertow (527)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (379)
Cockaboose Video (326)
TN game weather (315)
Who is your favorite (247)
Marvel releases movi (160)
Key for 2015 defense
Who is your favorite play
Uniforms for Tenn
TN game weather
Stanley Doughty Needs spi
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Name a Gamecock
We're going to the NCAA T
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
FSU vs. Louisville

Old 10-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Is anyone else going to NYC?

We talked months ago about the team's trip to New York for 2 games this season, but it's almost upon us. Is anyone else going to NYC to see them play besides me? I'm going to the game vs. Manhattan on 12/22, btw.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Is anyone else going to NYC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
We talked months ago about the team's trip to New York for 2 games this season, but it's almost upon us. Is anyone else going to NYC to see them play besides me? I'm going to the game vs. Manhattan on 12/22, btw.
No, but I damn sure wish I could. Have fun dude.
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wncmountaincock View Post
No, but I damn sure wish I could. Have fun dude.
I'm looking forward to it.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #4
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Really wanted to do the ST Johns game but that's not going to work out. I will be attending the Manhattan game on 12/22 really looking forward to watching the Gamecocks in NYC and seeing the new Barclays Center
Old 10-22-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxGamecock8 View Post
Really wanted to do the ST Johns game but that's not going to work out. I will be attending the Manhattan game on 12/22 really looking forward to watching the Gamecocks in NYC and seeing the new Barclays Center
I was considering the St. John's game, too, but I'd like to see a game in the new arena.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

I just looked up ticket prices for the game against Manhattan - granted there are 3 games that day, but the best seats are $282. I'm not going to NYC for a game and sitting in the upper deck, though. PB and J sandwiches for the next 7 weeks for me!
Old 11-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Quote:
I just looked up ticket prices for the game against Manhattan - granted there are 3 games that day, but the best seats are $282. I'm not going to NYC for a game and sitting in the upper deck, though. PB and J sandwiches for the next 7 weeks for me!
I'm looking at some on stub hub 90 each lower sideline 8 row 6 thinking about making a move on those 2
Old 11-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #8
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

Cockhorn you got a flight yet ?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Cockhorn you got a flight yet ?
I haven't booked my flight yet because I'm still contemplating driving. I'm originally from Jersey so if I drive, my schedule and itinerary are flexible and to me - less stressful. I'll have to check Ticketmaster again. Thanks for the head's up.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

Got a flight to Newark for $210 round trip coming back Christmas eve flying US Airway. Going to the Jets Chargers game Sunday night. Can't wait for this trip GO COCKS !
Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Got a flight to Newark for $210 round trip coming back Christmas eve flying US Airway. Going to the Jets Chargers game Sunday night. Can't wait for this trip GO COCKS !
That's really cheap; flights to LaGuardia are pretty cheap from Columbia, too.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #12
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

Quote:
That's really cheap; flights to LaGuardia are pretty cheap from Columbia, too.
Got really lucky but I'm flying out of charlotte. I'm staying with my in laws in west caldwell NJ. Did you make a move on tickets yet ?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Got really lucky but I'm flying out of charlotte. I'm staying with my in laws in west caldwell NJ. Did you make a move on tickets yet ?
Not yet - I'm waiting until I see what bowl we're going to. If we're going to a bowl I want to go to I won't spend as much time in NYC. If I don't make the bowl trip I will stay longer.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #14
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Somebody pay for me to go and I'll go.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

Quote:
Not yet - I'm waiting until I see what bowl we're going to. If we're going to a bowl I want to go to I won't spend as much time in NYC. If I don't make the bowl trip I will stay longer.
Got my ticket I'm Lower Sideline 7 row 1 behind the home team bench so I'm hoping USC will be the home team.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #16
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Got my ticket I'm Lower Sideline 7 row 1 behind the home team bench so I'm hoping USC will be the home team.
I bet Manhattan will be the home team, but you'll still be courtside. Did you get it from Stubhub or Ticketmaster? I've never bought a ticket from Stubhub.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #17
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

Quote:
I bet Manhattan will be the home team, but you'll still be courtside. Did you get it from Stubhub or Ticketmaster? I've never bought a ticket from Stubhub.
I used stub hub. I use them a lot especially for bowl games so I can choose where I sit. They had some pretty good deals I thought but to sit on the floor the tickets are listed at $600 a piece .
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

I got my ticket on Stubhub on Sunday and I just got an email that it shipped today. I'm in the 1st row behind the visitor's bench. I sure hope we're the "visitors" for this game. Watch out, Brooklyn!