CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
kingofnerf
Captain9Dragons
ReadR00ster
The Yancey
2000grad
Fight, win, kick a-- (1102)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (923)
CFN prediction for a (871)
The Gator Bowl wants (847)
Why I'm hopeful abou (813)
USC will upset Aubur (710)
A simple defensive l (677)
What happened to thi (646)
Ranking Top HC jobs (467)
In-state QB talent (443)
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Why is everyone anticipat
Cann tipping plays?
BA ranks recruiting class
A simple defensive line &
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Thoughts on the basketbal
Ranking the SEC Football
Why I'm hopeful about Aub

Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #821
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material
Default Re: AMC brings 'Walking Dead' to life

Carl will find a way to muck things up. Damn it Carl.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #822
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Holy Crap.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #823
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I didn't see this coming at all.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 AM   #824
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
God I hope that they don't have Carol somehow find Laurie and save her.
Be kind of hard to do considering Lori was devoured by that zombie with the distended stomach that Rick went postal on with the rage stabbing.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #825
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

This show is freaking phenomenal
Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #826
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Be kind of hard to do considering Lori was devoured by that zombie with the distended stomach that Rick went postal on with the rage stabbing.

are you sure that's what happened to lori?

i mean, do the walkers usually eat bones and all?

is there any evidence that they eat more than just the flesh and organs?

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #827
stiffolcock
trust me

Male

CockyCash: 200
stiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot material

she is coming back and going to be pissed everybody left her. rick will then speak up and say "atleast i did it without screwing your best friend!!!!!!"........"Bitch!"
Old 11-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #828
Fear#5
New and Improved

Male

CockyCash: 249940200
Fear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot materialFear#5 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertoholic View Post
are you sure that's what happened to lori?

i mean, do the walkers usually eat bones and all?

is there any evidence that they eat more than just the flesh and organs?
They had the directors of last night's episode on Talking Dead and they said that the fat zombie laying on the ground was suppose to show that the zombie had eaten Lori's body. Although with this show i guess you can't ever really know for sure haha.
Fear#5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #829
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

So here's my question -- what's with the three graves? Maybe they went back and got T-Dog (though they didn't show that and no one mentioned it), but we know they didn't go get Lori's body, and no one mentioned finding Carol's body. So...did they just symbolically dig three graves or something? WTAF?

Based on the preview for next week, I believe Carol is still alive, btw.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #830
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
So here's my question -- what's with the three graves? Maybe they went back and got T-Dog (though they didn't show that and no one mentioned it), but we know they didn't go get Lori's body, and no one mentioned finding Carol's body. So...did they just symbolically dig three graves or something? WTAF?

Based on the preview for next week, I believe Carol is still alive, btw.
I noticed that as well. Two of the graves were filled and the third was still open. I am guessing both Laurie and Carol are still alive somehow.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #831
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

I think the blood trail was Lori trying to crawl off which means that Carl didn't shoot her. The flower on the grave (Cherokee Rose?) was probably a red herring to make us think that Carol was dead.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #832
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMule View Post
I think the blood trail was Lori trying to crawl off which means that Carl didn't shoot her. The flower on the grave (Cherokee Rose?) was probably a red herring to make us think that Carol was dead.
So what was the point of Carl not shooting her if they were just going to have a zombie (apparently) eat her alive -- but they didn't show it happen? Or would the walker still eat her if she was freshly dead? I mean, the prisoner lured zombies towards the group using apparently freshly dead deer meat. I don't know; it's confusing.

For practical reasons, I don't think they would keep walker!Lori around (why pay a lead actress to be a zombie?) But I'm surprised they didn't at least show us Carl really shooting her OR show the zombie coming upon her not shot but nearly dead and finishing her off, if Carl didn't shoot her. The show is usually better at explaining what the point is. I think she's certainly dead and eaten now, but I wish they had been more clear about it. Maybe we will get more explanation at some point.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #833
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
So what was the point of Carl not shooting her if they were just going to have a zombie (apparently) eat her alive -- but they didn't show it happen? Or would the walker still eat her if she was freshly dead? I mean, the prisoner lured zombies towards the group using apparently freshly dead deer meat. I don't know; it's confusing.

For practical reasons, I don't think they would keep walker!Lori around (why pay a lead actress to be a zombie?) But I'm surprised they didn't at least show us Carl really shooting her OR show the zombie coming upon her not shot but nearly dead and finishing her off, if Carl didn't shoot her. The show is usually better at explaining what the point is. I think she's certainly dead and eaten now, but I wish they had been more clear about it. Maybe we will get more explanation at some point.
Gotta be pretty hard to shoot your Momma regardless of circumstance. I can't recall a walker dragging someone and then eating them so that's why I think Lori was dragging herself away to try to escape. The reason Rick went back inside was to be sure that she was really dead probably because he didn't believe that Carl could shoot her. Carl did have one of those guilty kid looks right before Rick went back inside.

Walker Lori would probably be a better character than person Lori.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #834
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

what was with all the names and tally marks in the governor's book?
Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #835
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Im still under the impression that Lori is still alive. And I was wondering the same about the notebook.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #836
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet 4 Life 81 View Post
what was with all the names and tally marks in the governor's book?
I think those are the names of the people that group has lost. The last name was Penny, the Governor's daughter, then a zillion pen marks indicating -- I think -- that the Governor lost it when his daughter turned. Kind of like "All work and no play make Jack a dull boy" over and over indicated the guy in The Shining had gone crazy.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #837
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

I'm ready for the Governor/Woodbury and the Rick Grimes Gang to meet up.

davidmc467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #838
USCgamecocks
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1368
USCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPit

The producer/director flat out said Carol was dead and in the grave, the empty grave was for Lori's body
Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #839
Dietz
Household Name

Male

Dietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
God I hope that they don't have Carol somehow find Laurie and save her.
Mebbe Michonne will decapitate both of the loathesome bitches
Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #840
Dietz
Household Name

Male

Dietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post
This show is freaking phenomenal
I know, right????

(hate that phrase) Who, though, is now more insane, Rick or The Gov??