CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
garnet_black215
ccured
Badazcock
b381l
18IsTheMan
GH
NinjaSven
primetimetodd19
Heck of an atmospher (1137)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1016)
Priority #1: Teach T (945)
Step back from the l (842)
My outside view (756)
Taylor Swift has a m (740)
great pic (736)
99 PROBLEMS... (593)
Mike Davis Twitter (470)
Talking Season 2014 (356)
Step back from the ledge
Shon Carson at KR
My Observations About USC
Fearless predictions of t
NCAA Football 14
Shaq Roland
What's your take on our a
Confused fan here. Why i
2014-15 Premier League se
Jacoby Brissett former re

Old 11-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #41
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb
Default Re: Early estimation on the wofford Clemson gametimes

I saw on twitter its expected a 7pm game

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #42
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockyhard View Post
I saw on twitter its expected a 7pm game
that would be my guess as well
Old 11-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #43
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Shouldn't we know today?
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #44
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

i hope for a night game
Old 11-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #45
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

They don't like to turn those lights on at Clemson.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #46
sparklecityspur
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockinraleigh View Post
They don't like to turn those lights on at Clemson.
It runs down the town generator.
sparklecityspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #47
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I'm thinking UGA-Ga Tech is the noon game. UF-FSU at 3:30 and we get the 7 PM slot.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #48
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Where is gameday going the last week? I mean I know it's not announced yet but you got our game, UF - FSU, is ND - SoCal this week or next weekend?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #49
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUSC View Post
Where is gameday going the last week? I mean I know it's not announced yet but you got our game, UF - FSU, is ND - SoCal this week or next weekend?
ND is a media darling right now, my guess is nd-socal for the last week...
Old 11-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #50
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
I understand that it's just pretty widely accepted that night games are a little more electric and intimidating.

Also I'm not a dude, haha
DUDETTE :)
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #51
Bob the Builder
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Bob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his comb

Quote:
ND is a media darling right now, my guess is nd-socal for the last week...
The have to be somewhat questionable about those West Coast crowds that have to be there before 7 and never have any enthusiasm
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #52
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Wofford is 1300 start and clemsuk is 1900 .
gsgp is online now   Reply With Quote