CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
The Yancey
USCBASEBALL1
B-G
BiggerLSUfan
Rooster'srule
donbgamecock
Jay Paterno Attempts (829)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (800)
Hercules - review (383)
Gamecock Coaches as (371)
help with army insig (364)
Ranking the Opposing (345)
Not a Rival.. (243)
I'm a grand godfathe (210)
NCAA Football 15 (203)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (171)
Not a Rival..
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Mon Denson
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Green and Lammons

View Poll Results: Where the hell is Spare?
Passed out at a Fugazi concert 3 6.98%
Ate himself into a pre-Halloween candy coma 3 6.98%
Too busy running Obama's re-election campaign to log in 6 13.95%
Finally found AC's snake 11 25.58%
Won the lottery 2 4.65%
Moved to Ohio, rooting for the Buckeye now 18 41.86%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #41
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Where is Spareparts?

Whew.

I had hired this guy to find you:

Guess I can tell him he's not needed now.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #42
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
You guys are seriously looney, who was that outside my window last night?

In all seriousness I appreciate the concern. Nothing is wrong but there's just lots of crazy stuff happening, wife out of work for a bit, not a major illness but enough to occupy us.

Thanks yall

Oh, thank goodness!!! I was worried an alien had abducted you and you'd never be back.

Seriously, I'm glad everything is ok. It's good to see you post again. Can you tell we all had Spareparts withdrawals?
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #43
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

OK, anybody else find this kind of fishy??? There is a thread & then all of a sudden, Spare shows up to tell us it is all OK.

Here is my theory........ while infiltrating enemy lines in Columbus, Spare was captured, stripped & beaten, tied to a tree and left with a bowl of kibbles & Bits. His captors finally turned on his cell phone to notice that it was open to the Cockytalk App, found the thread & to protect from being detected they posted on behalf of Spare.

We need to send in the Seal Team to free him. For all that is holy, they intend to start feeding him only Sauerkraut balls & force him to listen to Polka music soon.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #44
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegthecock View Post
and left with a bowl of kibbles & Bits.
You are totally wrong. K&B is like fine dining in Ohio - can you imagine the much needed protein a growing child in Cleveland could get off a K&B and bologna sandwich?

They wouldn't leave Kibbles and Bits for a prisoner, that's too fine cuisine.

You have to remember that you get alot more protein in a can of cat food than in a block of cheddar cheese, making it the Ohioan's snack of choice. That's how they regulate the thigh expansion timed with the annual lack-of-sunlight/salty car months. Since they spend the entire six-month period between October and April sitting on their ass waiting for the monthly union meetings and pizza delivery, with the occasional Myrtle Beach trip somewhere in between, they have to diet somehow, and pet food gives them a reasonable high-protein, low-cal alternative to pork rind pizzas.

Alpo is like a superfood in Ohio.
spareparts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #45
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
You are totally wrong. K&B is like fine dining in Ohio - can you imagine the much needed protein a growing child in Cleveland could get off a K&B and bologna sandwich?

They wouldn't leave Kibbles and Bits for a prisoner, that's too fine cuisine.

You have to remember that you get alot more protein in a can of cat food than in a block of cheddar cheese, making it the Ohioan's snack of choice. That's how they regulate the thigh expansion timed with the annual lack-of-sunlight/salty car months. Since they spend the entire six-month period between October and April sitting on their ass waiting for the monthly union meetings and pizza delivery, with the occasional Myrtle Beach trip somewhere in between, they have to diet somehow, and pet food gives them a reasonable high-protein, low-cal alternative to pork rind pizzas.

Alpo is like a superfood in Ohio.
He's Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! I know he escaped because there is no way that this isn't Spare! Welcome back buddy