CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
jellafever
johnnyb
GarnetSwarm1990
Cockhornleghorn
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (1839)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (922)
Herbstreit on " (777)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (762)
SEC QB's in the Red (742)
Little know stat (We (690)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (628)
Gamecockology Helms (600)
Happy Birthday Marcu (434)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (357)
Sports no longer fun?
Little know stat (Week 10
Ole Miss Fan's Milk-Smash
How do you want Auburn to
Gamecockology Helms
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
Where do you like to sit
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
We're going to the NCAA T
SEC QB's in the Red Zone

Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #321
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I will be running to the nearest GameStop at lunch to grab my copy. That way when it's time for me to go home ... I can go straight home and get to it.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #322
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Man it sucks that my pre order is sitting at Best Buy right now and I am stuck at work until 7 pm. I want to be killing digital terrorists.
I think when Black Ops came out I went to Best Buy and pick it. There was a looonng line for people picking up their pre orders. I went to the shelf and picked up a copy and walked out the door going:
Old 11-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #323
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

A few years ago I went to pick up a game that I didn't preorder. They told me that they were "sold out" and only had enough for preorders and that I could preorder for the next shipment. I said ok and did so ... went to my car ... walked back in ... and said "hey I have a preorder for (insert game) and need to pick up my copy" ... and got my copy of the game hahaha

Old 11-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #324
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Do I have to go anywhere to "accept" the Elite group?

Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #325
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Do I have to go anywhere to "accept" the Elite group?
Yes, callofduty.com/elite
Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #326
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Great I played 2 games and the servers go down. This has to be a joke right?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #327
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Great I played 2 games and the servers go down. This has to be a joke right?
You played today? How was it? How about COD casting? What are some good features you like?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #328
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

I've played a few games so far and I love it. The maps I've played have been sick and the game play has been relatively smooth except for when I couldn't connect to the servers for about 5 minutes. I liked the first Black Ops a lot so its no surprise I find this a much better game than MW3. I did get pinned on the bad team on the map with a yacht and they worked us bad. Other than that I've had some good games, my first was 22-14 and the one I just played was 16-7.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #329
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Really like the fact domination is broken into two halves
Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #330
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

The Hunter Killer killstreak is fun. Pretty much just sling that thang up in the air and let her roll for a kill.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #331
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

ugh... i thought i was going to have it shipped today (what my friend said) but it doesn't get delivered until friday-next tuesday

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #332
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

So far I've used the Type 25 and MP7. The MP7 shoot fast and I've thrown the silencer on so I can be quick and quiet. Love it so far...
Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #333
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Yeah the hunter drones do look like easy kills. Somone said that flak jacket does not protect you from those either.

I was watching the Machinima livestream last night for their race to prestiege. Ernest Lee was playing and that due was getting some sick tomahawk kills. I know he probably had at least six bankshots in the 3 games I watched.

At first I liked the idea of the domination spilt into two rounds, but now I am not so sure. Last night one of the games I watched the second round timer ended before anyone got to the 200 score limit, and the team that was in the lead got the victory. If a game is really close it would suck to lose that way.
usc_yogi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #334
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

I'm playing like crap now. Negative K/D for my last like 3 games in a row
Old 11-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #335
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
I'm playing like crap now. Negative K/D for my last like 3 games in a row
Yeah, I'm not surprised.

Did you start out with Boot Camp? I may play a couple of games of that to get the feel for it.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #336
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Yeah, I'm not surprised.

Did you start out with Boot Camp? I may play a couple of games of that to get the feel for it.
No, I'm not soft as a pillow like you. My very next game I posted a 30-12 mark so I think I'll call it a morning after that. I got a busy day and prob won't be on until late tonight.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #337
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
No, I'm not soft as a pillow like you. My very next game I posted a 30-12 mark so I think I'll call it a morning after that. I got a busy day and prob won't be on until late tonight.
I will be on about 8:00 be ready.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #338
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
I will be on about 8:00 be ready.
I won't be on til at least like 10 probably.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #339
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

And I can't remember my Elite password so I can't log in on the computer. Been trying to reset it but it won't send an email to me
Old 11-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #340
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

zombags

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote