CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
ertman420
spareparts
Ericvol2096
usc90grad
MWard
ESPN article on Clow (1065)
Clemson Georgia Game (834)
Mangus now coaching (716)
Can Tennessee get to (523)
Chick Redefines the (314)
Spread vs. aTm (263)
The Bama series (254)
Truly Inspiring (226)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (218)
2 Crazy things (196)
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
2 Crazy things
The Bama series
2016 - Issac Nauta
2015 - Davon Durant
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
Mangus now coaching TEs
2015 - Taj Griffin
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM

Old 11-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #341
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

I ordered one for my son for Christmas yesterday. I'll be picking it up sometime this week.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #342
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I won't get back into the Lexington area until around 8 tonight then I have to run to Best Buy. Hopefully the pre order mess has cleared up by then, so I am shooting to get on around 9 if I can kick the inlaws and wife out of the living room.

CCtiger91 I will probably send you a friend request tonight. The elite app on the PS3 is not too bad to use if you have never used it. The elite site is blocked here at work, so I hardly ever get on elite.

Anyone good with the emblem maker? I want a good USC themed emblem. I had a lame pair of aces on BO1.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #343
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I won't get back into the Lexington area until around 8 tonight then I have to run to Best Buy. Hopefully the pre order mess has cleared up by then, so I am shooting to get on around 9 if I can kick the inlaws and wife out of the living room.

CCtiger91 I will probably send you a friend request tonight. The elite app on the PS3 is not too bad to use if you have never used it. The elite site is blocked here at work, so I hardly ever get on elite.

Anyone good with the emblem maker? I want a good USC themed emblem. I had a lame pair of aces on BO1.
Hit me up when you get on.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #344
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I should be on after about 4:00. Yogi you reinforced my plan to eventually set up a gaming dojo in the study or some other room where the wife and in-laws won't gravitate. I should be able to play well in a room that has many leatherbound books and smells of rich mohogany. If I can snag a cheap ps3 around black friday then hook it up to a monitor, I'll be good to go.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #345
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I still didn't find my voicechat cable for my mixamp so I might be radio-silent.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #346
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I still didn't find my voicechat cable for my mixamp so I might be radio-silent.
Break out the blue tooth ear piece.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #347
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Where is this Elite invite?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #348
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Is it still CYTK? I logged into the elite site and it mentions MW3 and BLOPS2. I guess I'm already signed up.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #349
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
You were already in.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #350
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Hit me up when you get on.
Will do, as long as you don't mind playing core for a bit so I can get used to the game.

Legal, I had a gaming room in our FROG for a long time, but when my in-laws moved in this year to help us with the kids while we were at work that space became their bedroom. My wife has always understood that 9pm is video game time and has never had a problem going to watch one of the other three tvs in the house. My in-laws haven't caught on yet, but they gonna learn today.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #351
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Will do, as long as you don't mind playing core for a bit so I can get used to the game.
That's fine. I usually play core until I learn the maps. Plus I like seeing +100 pop up on the screen.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #352
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I just picked up the game. I am hoping to get out of the office a bit early so I can play a bit of the story before you all get on.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #353
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

So Gamestop is ghey and said if I don't pick up my game at the same store I can't get all of the preorder stuff ... really? Cause I've picked up with my preorder at a different store before and have never had a problem.

To the big city of TR I go this afternoon I guess ...

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #354
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
So Gamestop is ghey and said if I don't pick up my game at the same store I can't get all of the preorder stuff ... really? Cause I've picked up with my preorder at a different store before and have never had a problem.

To the big city of TR I go this afternoon I guess ...
I asked the lady in Gamestop if they had additional copies for a buddy who didn't pre-order. She said yes they had a few copies over the number pre-ordered but that it didn't matter. She said they would sell the game to anyone who walked in regardless of whether they pre-ordered. Meaning that even if you pre-ordered they might no have enough copies if someone wanted to buy it as a walk in.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #355
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I usually run a 50ft ethernet cable from my rounter to my PS3. Since my kids are becoming more mobile I tried going back to wireless like I had when I first had my PS3 upstairs.

Last night I was getting a horrible wireless connection. My internet speed is supposed to be 20 down and 2 up. I checked the connection on the PS3 and my speeds were 1.9 down and 1 up. All my other wireless devices seemed to be working fine last night, so I don't know what was up with the PS3.

I may just have to run the wire out from the next room when I play some BO2 tonight so I don't get cheated. I really need someone to come run me an ethernet network in my house.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #356
taterhater1
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
taterhater1 has feathers coming intaterhater1 has feathers coming in

taterhater1

PSNID- ForeverToThee
Old 11-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #357
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
I asked the lady in Gamestop if they had additional copies for a buddy who didn't pre-order. She said yes they had a few copies over the number pre-ordered but that it didn't matter. She said they would sell the game to anyone who walked in regardless of whether they pre-ordered. Meaning that even if you pre-ordered they might no have enough copies if someone wanted to buy it as a walk in.

oh he said they had it ... just said i wouldn't be able to use my preorder for it ... i'd have to pay in full ... which is bogus

Old 11-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #358
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Will you be on this evening cack?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #359
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

yeah ... 1730-1800 hour

Old 11-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #360
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Only till 8:00?? Looser.