CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
jrussjr
b381l
cocky-K
eightohhthree
SC Sandlapper
Spur's Addiction
Goofyboy
HeadCockFan
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Defensive personnel (1562)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1503)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1409)
Defense not an issue (1241)
Cack's Toast of the (912)
Legitimate, Unbiased (844)
I guess we don't get (844)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (824)
Antonio Allen vs Als (544)
Defense not an issue....
Christian Walker called u
Celebrity Guest Picker...
Brawl at 49ers/Cardinals
Let's talk about Maty Mau
why we're in this positio
open discussion of this t
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Mizzou Depth Chart vs Sou
Pharoh Cooper is a stud

Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #641
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2012 NASCAR Season Thread

I thought it was awesome. NASCAR needs a little more of it. And to say Gordon didn't dump him is bullshit. He's admitted he took him out. It was something that was building for several weeks now.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #642
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 400
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCock91 View Post
I don't keep up with NASCAR as much as I used to, but I think this whole deal is bullshit.

Gordon didn't wreck Boyer. Boyer tried to pass Gordon on the Apron when he had a lane open on the outside. He wrecked himself.

Then him and his pit crew assault Gordons pit crew and NASCAR officials. Every single one of them should have been taken to Jail in handcuffs, and suspended for next weeks race, and then every crew member, plus Michael Waltrip and Clint Boyer should have to pay a fine.

Gordon does nothing, but gets docked 100 grand and 25 points..but Boyer, who wanted to fight Gordon, gets off without having to pay anything. They fined Keselowski for cussing, but nothing for the guy who said he would kill someone, or his pit crew who all assaulted another pit crew.

This is why NASCAR is losing it's loyal fans left and right.
He admitted to turning him.

''Things just got escalated over the year, and I'd just had it,'' he said. ''Clint has run into me numerous times, wrecked me, and he got into me on the back straightaway and pretty much ruined our day. I've had it, fed up with it and I got him back.''

"They've got to do what they've got to do, and I guess I had to do what''
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #643
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

In the big scheme of things, this is the BEST thing that could have happened to Nascar. Everyone is talking about it. Even people who aren't fans really (like myself) are discussing it. News stations are reporting it who wouldn't ever dream of putting Nascar news on their homepage. And guess what? It's the week of the final Cup race. Literally perfect timing. The sponsors of those drivers love it because it got them tons more airtime. Fans are going to tune in this weekend to see not only who wins but see two drivers racing beside each other who don't really want to be anywhere near each other.

So saying this is bad for Nascar isn't true in my opinion. This is GREAT.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #644
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCCUChants View Post
He admitted to turning him.

''Things just got escalated over the year, and I'd just had it,'' he said. ''Clint has run into me numerous times, wrecked me, and he got into me on the back straightaway and pretty much ruined our day. I've had it, fed up with it and I got him back.''

"They've got to do what they've got to do, and I guess I had to do what''
Ok, fair enough, but Bowyer and his crew still assaulted Gordons' crew and NASCAR officials, and need to be punished for those actions.