CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
gamecock88
Larenz Bryant update (1695)
Joeckel Transfering (965)
Victor Hampton Arres (831)
UK's Whitlow to tran (685)
2016 - Greg Little (672)
What type of snake i (509)
response from charte (492)
Wu Tang affiliated r (426)
13 Vintage Internet (256)
Attendance next seas (221)
Joeckel Transfering from
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
boiled peanuts
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
Victor Hampton Arrested
Steak and eggs
2015 - Clelin Ferrell

Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #381
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I'm going to go out there and say that this is going to rank as one of the tops. If the gameplay continues to be smooth (a few laggy moments, but not many for opening day) I think this could have the chance to be a big game for COD.

I will say this ... CORE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Core is not too bad, the lack of recoil makes it better.

I hate that they show the flag carrier on CTF. Take that junk off!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #382
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I'm fine with core. You can't run a silencer as much because you need the damage, but I haven't unlocked any silencers yet anyhow. They show the flag runner even if he has blind eye/ghost on? I gotta' spend some time figuring out the perks and whatnot. I haven't been able to bone up much lately, with work and chores.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #383
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I'm fine with core. You can't run a silencer as much because you need the damage, but I haven't unlocked any silencers yet anyhow. They show the flag runner even if he has blind eye/ghost on? I gotta' spend some time figuring out the perks and whatnot. I haven't been able to bone up much lately, with work and chores.
You don't unlock Ghost until level 55. It may block it.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #384
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Probably going to be on a lot this morning/afternoon but won't be able to get on after 3 today.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #385
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
You don't unlock Ghost until level 55. It may block it.

How did it work on mw3? I didn't play it enough to remember. Seems like they may have copied that. Did you figure out how to set your game search preferences (i.e., local, local only etc..)? I saw that vanderhaar said we would be able to do that but I didn't see it in options. Graphics look almost identical to MW3 to me, but I didn't notice a ton of problems seeing the enemy.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #386
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'm definitely jonesing to get home and play more, which I don't recall being the case much with the last installment. Maybe because the chat and party system didn't work for about a week as I recall. I also like that I can just hit square and jump into the party, I don't have to wait for an invitation or to open it and accept and all that shit.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #387
Berry
Sherlock

Male

We had enough people last night, we should have played Multi-team deathmatch.

I hope to do better when I play again. .99 kd ratio isnt working. But thats my fault for running around the maps and not knowing them.

I played the league play last night, its pretty cool. You have to play 5 placement matches before it throws you into a league.

There seems to be so much stuff you can do in the game, it may take all year to do it all.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #388
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah, I forgot about the multi-team TDM. That would have been neat. I wasn't even wanting to jump into real play that early. We can rank up through 10 in the combat training without impacting our stats, right? I figure that is the way to go, unlock all the guns and shiz through rank 10 before jumping into the real deal. Did you try zombies yet? You're right about shittons to do on the game. The league stuff, not to mention the clan challenges and the like.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #389
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
How did it work on mw3? I didn't play it enough to remember. Seems like they may have copied that. Did you figure out how to set your game search preferences (i.e., local, local only etc..)? I saw that vanderhaar said we would be able to do that but I didn't see it in options. Graphics look almost identical to MW3 to me, but I didn't notice a ton of problems seeing the enemy.

MW games don't show where the flag carrier is. WaW didn't show where the flag carrier was. BlOps and BlOps2 seem to be the only games that show where the flag carrier is. I know it's a "delayed" notification, but it still gives you an idea of where they're going and you can head them off.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #390
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
MW games don't show where the flag carrier is. WaW didn't show where the flag carrier was. BlOps and BlOps2 seem to be the only games that show where the flag carrier is. I know it's a "delayed" notification, but it still gives you an idea of where they're going and you can head them off.
Wrong, Wrong. MW2 and MW3 showed the flag carrier. Black Ops did not.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #391
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause MW didn't even do CTF at first. They "stole" it from WaW and then showed where the carrier was.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #392
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

I'd like to get on with yall sometime if I can
Old 11-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #393
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
When you go to choose the game mode that you want to play, if you look down in the bottom right corner of the screen it tells you to press square I think to change your search preferences. I was always playing with someone last night, so I didn't get to see if it makes a difference if you set it to "best".
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #394
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post

Post your gamer tag

Old 11-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #395
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
1 ... That's kind of the point of domination ... Team coordination.

2 ... I heard the enemy just fine in my turtle beaches (sometimes)
I was meaning that they put a lot of camping/defending spots around the b flag that makes it so coordinated teams will be able to just dominate teams that are made up of randoms or half parties. I think right now I am just missing the flak jacket and trophy system as tools to help capture the b flag.

One domination game it put 7 players on the other team and we just got raped. I couldn't do anything.

As far as the headsets, maybe I need to turn up the volume on my TB's. I could only hear my footsteps and it was driving me crazy.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #396
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Put your gamer tag bro.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #397
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

It may not have been footsteps I heard, but I definitely got a kill last night by hearing a guy moving around behind me.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #398
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
It may not have been footsteps I heard, but I definitely got a kill last night by hearing a guy moving around behind me.
Not surprising. You are used to having guys move around behind you.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #399
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #400
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
We had enough people last night, we should have played Multi-team deathmatch.

I hope to do better when I play again. .99 kd ratio isnt working. But thats my fault for running around the maps and not knowing them.

I played the league play last night, its pretty cool. You have to play 5 placement matches before it throws you into a league.

There seems to be so much stuff you can do in the game, it may take all year to do it all.
i think that that is their plan

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote