CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
Gamecocks1137
b381l
FanofCarolina1
JerseyBird
carolinacocky
CockyInTexas
TheUniversityofSC
Could Pharoh Run the (1247)
Mullen Pulls QB's Sc (1156)
Huge recruiting week (1060)
TV?? (830)
Big George Statue (779)
ESPN's Mike Golic ke (695)
Fly_over tomorrow? (513)
No Shave November (488)
Awful Shooting Conti (413)
Scholarship Lounge B (409)
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Scholarship Lounge Buffet
Awful Shooting Continues
Fly_over tomorrow?
Womens Soccer NCAA Tourna
Fan bias toward a specifi
TV??
How about this scenario
Lineup Changes (Offense)

Old 11-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly
Default PPV

What channel will the Wofford game be on? I live in Florence SC and have Time Warner.

below added by Johnnyb
Quote:
Cable systems in the state of South Carolina carrying the game:

Berkeley Cable Moncks Corner
Comporium Rock Hill
Comcast Charleston, Augusta and Savannah
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Kingstree
Horry Telephone Company Conway
Knology Charleston
PBT Cable Gilbert
Southern Coastal Cable Georgetown
Time Warner Columbia
Truvista Chester

DirecTV - Channel 785 (785-1 for HD)
AT&T U-Verse - Channel 636 (1636 for HD)
Dish Network - Channel 462

***Note: At this time, Charter Cable serving the Greenville/Spartanburg area has elected NOT to carry the PPV game vs. Wofford. Customers with Charter will be unable to view the game and may call Charter directly with questions.

link

Last edited by johnnyb; 11-16-2012 at 10:29 PM.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material
Default Re: PPV

it will be on ppv. is this a serious thread?
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
it will be on ppv. is this a serious thread?
I know that. Thats why the thread is called PPV.

Since there's lots of ESPN PPV channels, i was wondering what channel it was.

Sorry but i dont really have time to look through 100 channels.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I had PPV once. Doc gave me a shot of penicillin and I was fine. My advice: Wrap that rascal!
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post

We don't have time to do it for you either.lol Why don't you just call Time Warner and ask them??
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #6
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

use the search function in your cable and search "wofford" im sure itll come up
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
use the search function in your cable and search "wofford" im sure itll come up
Haha thank you!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #8
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

It still hasn't shown up on Dish Network.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
kman
Walk On

Male

kman has hatched from the shell

The Dish app on my phone shows it coming on channel 412-27 Fox Sports South (hopper), but when I look on the hopper at home, it doesn't show....not sure why.
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1060200
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post

Dude, theres only six or seven ESPN Gameplan channels. It will be on one of those. If you cant search through seven channels....
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

Eutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his comb

I'm finding the game on channel 459 on DishNetwork.
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
OfficeLinebackerCock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

PPV is most likely our only option. The game will be carried on ESPN3 but I'm sure will be blacked out in our area. I wonder if there is an alternative way to access it. If anybody knows, then that would be good information to share but I'll do my own research to see what I can find.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Ok. It's channel 459 on Dish Network, and costs $39.99.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #14
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

What time is the game on Saturday on PPV? I need some help here guys and gals?!!!

How much will it cost??!!

Is there anywhere that I can watch it online??

Ahhh, just messing with ya. Hpoe all of your questions were answered.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #15
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Ppv is a serious disease. Hope it gets cleared up
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #16
CampusPolice
To Protect and Serve

Male

CockyCash: 2200
CampusPolice is sharpening his clawsCampusPolice is sharpening his clawsCampusPolice is sharpening his clawsCampusPolice is sharpening his clawsCampusPolice is sharpening his claws

I should arrest you for this thread.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
uscsec
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 92926
uscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his comb

I will never buy PPV again! Looks like crap!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #18
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

Eutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his combEutaw Kid is developing his comb

As long as I don't go to the game and PPV is the only option, I will continue to buy it. However, I do agree completely it is not as professionally presented as the big networks.
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #19
Spurrier's Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 497
Spurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficeLinebackerCock View Post
PPV is most likely our only option. The game will be carried on ESPN3 but I'm sure will be blacked out in our area. I wonder if there is an alternative way to access it. If anybody knows, then that would be good information to share but I'll do my own research to see what I can find.
http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/am...-football.html
Spurrier's Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #20
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

I'll be using a VPN to watch it on ESPN3 free

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote