CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
Spurticus
b381l
thekob
sanford
B-G
usc1
TAFC 5 1981
Rooster'srule
Mt. Lattimore
Spurrier vs Saban (1040)
Gurley or Davis (925)
Lattimore Sidelined (874)
Expect A Healthy Dos (733)
Steve Spurrier - Say (530)
Coach's media golf p (398)
college football mat (306)
South Carolina Footb (289)
A house just blew up (202)
Destiny Beta (162)
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Steve Spurrier - Say What
Sidney Rice Retiring From
Official SEC Network and
2014-15 Premier League se
Coach's media golf press
college football match up
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
2015 - Mon Denson

Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #421
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
I need a good strong powerful weapon. I have been rocking the Type 25. Its pretty good.
I concur. It is my highest ranked weapon so far. I am using the red dot and fast mag with it.

I have also used the second smg the pwsomethingoranother with a suppressor and the lazer sight a good bit. It has a 50 round clip and helps with multiple enemies.

Not having SOH is killing me for reloading. I am a chronic reloader and I died so many times last night reloading for no reason. Fast mag just isn't as quick.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #422
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

Has anybody found a map they really like yet?? I would have to say my favorite is the boat one so far or Nuketown 2025 playlist
Old 11-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #423
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post

Not having SOH is killing me for reloading. I am a chronic reloader and I died so many times last night reloading for no reason. Fast mag just isn't as quick.
I am right there with you I always reload after I kill someone it's just a habit I got into and can't get out of it. Ends up getting me killed a good bit without SOH
Old 11-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #424
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I downloaded it. Is it in the normal rotation? I wonder what they did with the playlists. How did you play bots? Local game? Didn't seem like there were any bots in my combat training lobbies.
There is a Nuketown only playlist. Never closes. Open 24/7.

For the bots you go to either combat training or local and you can set the game and bots up how you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR4-AJ1 View Post
Has anybody found a map they really like yet?? I would have to say my favorite is the boat one so far or Nuketown 2025 playlist
Not yet. I still haven't played a bunch of them. Like the LA map and cargo.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #425
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR4-AJ1 View Post
Any map that I do well on.

Seriously, I like the map that is kind of an Afghanish map from MW2, the one with the broken plane in the middle. The train terminal map is not bad and flows pretty well. Overall I am not too happy with the map design and all the verticality with windows and such.

One map I hate is the Cargo map.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #426
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

My favorite map is the aircraft carrier by far. Just a heads up the servers have been shitty so far today.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #427
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Any map that I do well on.

Seriously, I like the map that is kind of an Afghanish map from MW2, the one with the broken plane in the middle. The train terminal map is not bad and flows pretty well. Overall I am not too happy with the map design and all the verticality with windows and such.

One map I hate is the Cargo map.
I haven't played Cargo yet. I didn't like the Yemen map with the plane in the middle. Seems to be my worst one. I will get used to it soon.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #428
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
I haven't played Cargo yet. I didn't like the Yemen map with the plane in the middle. Seems to be my worst one. I will get used to it soon.
I am not sure if it is called Cargo, but it is the one with all the cargo containers in it that people run through and get on top of. I didn't do bad on it, I just wasn't very fond of it for some reason.

I was hoping to play the aircraft carrier one last night, but it never came up.

Since my wife is giving birth tomorrow and I don't have to go to work, I should be on good bit for tonight if anyone wants to get a game of zombies in. I haven't tried it yet so I would be a total noob.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #429
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

The "Need more players to balance teams..." deal is a bit out of hand. Happens in just about every lobby when the lobby is full.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #430
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Swizzle, is that just in combat training?
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #431
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Swizzle, is that just in combat training?
No it happened several times after that. I heard some guy in a lobby last night say, that if the host doesn't have an open NAT type, that will cause it. I dont know if he is making it up or heard it some where.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #432
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Ahh. I figured there would be more major problems. Remember the voice quality on MW3 for like the first few weeks? That and difficulty in joining a party were two huge early strikes against it for me. RE maps: I didn't like that one with the like clay buildings. Was that the one with the downed plane or a different one. If its the same one, I like the right side but not the left. That map reminds me of like Silo. Very vertical. My KDR is .75 right now after the three games we played last night. I took it on the chin in that kill confirmed game.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #433
Berry
Sherlock

Male

I got into one bad game last night as far as lag goes. It had to be a Peurto Rico connection.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #434
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Overall for it to be launch day. I think the connections were great. I had a few hiccups here and there, but overall was pretty damn good.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #435
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

What is up with 3arc games and the NAT type? My connection most of the time will switch back forth between open and moderate, with last night being moderate. On every other online game my connection is always open.

Somone on the map design team loves to head glitch. It is crazy the number of head glitching spots on every map. It promotes camping, especially by those poon Latin American and South American players.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #436
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Overall for it to be launch day. I think the connections were great. I had a few hiccups here and there, but overall was pretty damn good.
Best launch day ever?
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #437
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Looking foward to playing some this evening? How many are going to be on around 6:00? Hopefully I have learned from my mistakes and I can take my K/D ratio up a notch. If we can get enough people on to have a full clan, I will worry about my Win/Loss ratio more.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #438
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Best launch day ever?

Yesh.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #439
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
What is up with 3arc games and the NAT type? My connection most of the time will switch back forth between open and moderate, with last night being moderate. On every other online game my connection is always open.

Somone on the map design team loves to head glitch. It is crazy the number of head glitching spots on every map. It promotes camping, especially by those poon Latin American and South American players.
Yeah that one map was nothing but a bunch of windows, the one with the clay buildings. I got more in the habit of just firing a bullet at their ass with the point streaks and the points for assists, it is worth it.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #440
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Best launch day ever?

Best one that I can remember.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote