CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
GarnetSwarm1990
U-Dub Gamecock
roosterdude21
markp_vip
WeStillOwnUSC
TRBTB
Regalcock
Morris to SMU (6265)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (2185)
Clemson fans (1764)
Carolina on a Walmar (1448)
Venables to TAMU? (1349)
Vegas line moving on (952)
Game simulation (942)
End of the aTm / LSU (675)
Women's Soccer Elite (665)
Have we been favored (517)
Venables to TAMU?
Arkansas...
marshall/WKU
Vegas line moving on game
Have we been favored in e
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Texans getting frustrated
ray rice wins appeal
End of the aTm / LSU game

Old 11-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #21
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly
Default Re: PPV

I got it now guys. Haha thanks anyways
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #22
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

My dish is also showing 459. But I sure wish they would film those PPV games better. The last few we rented looked terrible.
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #23
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
I'll be using a VPN to watch it on ESPN3 free

JD
I tried this last year, with no luck! If you have some magic here, please PM me with the know how......... would be much appreciated!

Probably want to keep the details/ dirty little secrets out of the thread......
Old 11-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #24
youngcock
Walk On

Male

youngcock is learning to peckyoungcock is learning to peck

Go to a local bar or Restaurant. I live in Sumter and Legacies carries
Gamecock football games on PPV. The games are usually on the big screen. Drive over from Florence and visit Sumter for the game. The gas cost will be cheaper than the PPV cost, plus Legacies has good food and other games are on at the same time.
youngcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb

I'm a big fan but I don't know if I want to pay for the Wofford game. I bet I can find it online
Ownage McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #26
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutaw Kid View Post
I'm finding the game on channel 459 on DishNetwork.
Blacked out in my area (near spartanburg). Any suggestions?
Old 11-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Vipbox.tv has a link to the game. Hook it up to your tv with an hdmi cable.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:54 PM   #28
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200537809048022286
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I had PPV once. Doc gave me a shot of penicillin and I was fine. My advice: Wrap that rascal!
BeatBamaTwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #29
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

I thought it was $35? I just checked on At&t Uverse and its $50.

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #30
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Just bought it. I have Time Warner and it was $29.95. Not sure if its the same for all TWC customers.

Looks like other cable/satellite companies have difference prices.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:28 PM   #31
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

dang, people getting angry over these PPV questions.

chiiiiiilllll
Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #32
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
the "gameplan" channel it will be on will be blacked out in all of SC, it will be a stand alone PPV in SC, not part of ESPN Gameplan, see the map below

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Just bought it. I have Time Warner and it was $29.95. Not sure if its the same for all TWC customers.

Looks like other cable/satellite companies have difference prices.
should be the same price for all TWC customers in SC, it will be higher for most other providers, TWC is a Corporate sponsor of USC and thus gets a small discount on the PPV game every year. Base price for a non corporate sponsor cable provider customer is 34.95, some companys pad this price tho making it 39.95 or even 49.95

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote