CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
BlakelyH19
Gamecocks1137
usc90grad
A&M vent thread (12987)
SOS is pissed (5827)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Jimmies and Joes (1986)
Man of my word (no t (1944)
Worst Beating since? (1769)
Players reaction to (1745)
Here is the trophy f (1707)
I'm not looking forw (1650)
Good effort Cocks (1581)
SOS is pissed
A&M vent thread
Atleast we can
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Here's a terrifying stat
Jimmies and Joes
When will special teams b
Recruiting Question
David Williams??
Good effort Cocks

Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #441
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Has anyone got decent killstreaks in online play yet, and not it combat training?

I am still not sure how many kills or whatever you have to do to get each streak. I was able to get the UAV, Hunter Drone, Roto Copter thing, and the Lightning Strike (which I love). I may put on the care package tonight and use the engineer perk to re-roll the package.

I was able to escape a Hunter Drone that was right on may tail last night and it was such a great feeling to see it crash into the ground right as I ran under cover.
usc_yogi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #442
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Early feelings in it vs. BLOPS 1 and CMW 3?
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #443
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Has anyone got decent killstreaks in online play yet, and not it combat training?

I am still not sure how many kills or whatever you have to do to get each streak. I was able to get the UAV, Hunter Drone, Roto Copter thing, and the Lightning Strike (which I love). I may put on the care package tonight and use the engineer perk to re-roll the package.

I was able to escape a Hunter Drone that was right on may tail last night and it was such a great feeling to see it crash into the ground right as I ran under cover.

I was close to 1.5 yesterday till we started having the full clans. I was on some bad teams that I basically just ran.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #444
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

i am sure that once i start playing, i will get the high kill streaks

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #445
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I guess for TDM the streaks are just kill streaks. I may have to play some of core just to learn how the streaks rank up.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #446
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I guess for TDM the streaks are just kill streaks. I may have to play some of core just to learn how the streaks rank up.
I was shooting down the uavs and I am pretty sure it was counting towards the streaks. It seems like it would be easier to get them in kill confirmed since the tags count towards the streaks.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #447
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Everytime I try to play a public match.. it says an error occured. But when I do league play it lets me play
Old 11-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #448
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Apparently I bragged too much earlier. Servers are shit tonight.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #449
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Is anyone else havin this prob where u can't get in public match making
Old 11-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #450
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

hows zombies

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #451
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Is anyone else havin this prob where u can't get in public match making
Had it earlier today and my buddy had it all night tonight. I'm not even going to mess with it. Hopefully its better tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #452
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

The good thing is, I found out how to live stream doing league play. League play was ok. I finished 31st overall in the silver division.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #453
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
The good thing is, I found out how to live stream doing league play. League play was ok. I finished 31st overall in the silver division.
What is League Play?
Old 11-15-2012, 04:10 AM   #454
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Man what a pain tonight. I played for five hours, but my actual game time was nowhere close to that. The "waiting to balance teams" issue has got to be fixed in a hurry. The games that you could get into were laggy. It caused a lot of wtf and rage moments on deaths. I don't know how many times I was shooting a guy first and getting hit markers only to get insta-killed.

Playing in a party is key in this game. I had fun while doing that and playing Nuketown 24/7. On one domination game I got 34 defends on the b flag. 12 man FFA on Nuketown is crazy. I somehow managed to one out on top of one of the FFA games.

Hopefully while I take a few days off from playing they will be able to fix some of the issues that are plaguing the PS3 version.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #455
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post

How are the divisions ranked? I'm pretty sure I was in the shit division (gold) but I was ranked 12. LOL. In my defense I didn't have any classes set up when I played my ranking games. League play is going to be the shit. You basically play in a monthly league, you can do it individually or in teams of at least three. You are placed in the league by playing 6 ranking matches to see how good you are. Then you compete in that league for a month. After that you can re-rank again through the ranking matches. I fell from 12 to 50 after taking a 30 minute break. LOL. Also in league play all the perks and weapons are unlocked so don't be a dumbass like me and roll up in there with the default classes. You have to set your shit up for the league play or at least you did last night, but the servers were all messed up.

I also got into a zombie game but I didn't stay long. Apparently there is like a campaign you can play through with a party of 4 and I was doing that.
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #456
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Spawns on TDM are terrible revenge spawns a-la MW3.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #457
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
What is League Play?
See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
How are the divisions ranked? I'm pretty sure I was in the shit division (gold) but I was ranked 12. LOL. In my defense I didn't have any classes set up when I played my ranking games. League play is going to be the shit. You basically play in a monthly league, you can do it individually or in teams of at least three. You are placed in the league by playing 6 ranking matches to see how good you are. Then you compete in that league for a month. After that you can re-rank again through the ranking matches. I fell from 12 to 50 after taking a 30 minute break. LOL. Also in league play all the perks and weapons are unlocked so don't be a dumbass like me and roll up in there with the default classes. You have to set your shit up for the league play or at least you did last night, but the servers were all messed up.

I also got into a zombie game but I didn't stay long. Apparently there is like a campaign you can play through with a party of 4 and I was doing that.
I think the iron league is the lowest. Not real sure, you can change depending on wins and losses.

This league play is all about team work and winning games which is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Spawns on TDM are terrible revenge spawns a-la MW3.
Haven't really noticed.

I was gonna live stream when me and you played last night Legal, but I needed at least 10 people watching.
Its pretty simple to set up and do. It links your ps3 to your Youtube account and you can stream.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #458
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah I wonder how you get at least 10 subscribers. I'm glad you didn't stream that shit. LOL. It was not going well for me. Got into a CTF game after you headed off and did pretty good and I got into a game of hardpoint and got some point streaks rolling. Not sure how you get the big points on hardpoint other than helping capture and shooting dudes trying to capture. I didn't seem to get any points for staying in the zone.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #459
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

The revenge spawns were really pissing me off on that map that looks like a cod iv map with the tanks and hay bales. I guess I'm ok with it now that I know that is the deal on TDM. As long as domination and CTF spawns make some sense.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #460
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I got in a couple of league play matches last night by myself ... i did pretty good in them i guess. i had a positive KDR, but wasn't anything to write home about