CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
4gamecockfb
ReadR00ster
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
Acockolypse Now
Spurrier_Superior_On
markp_vip
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
Diamond DeSheilds, U (3172)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1262)
Gamecock Legacy recr (836)
Women's bb - Deshiel (563)
Clemson's At It Agai (498)
22 ways to annoy peo (452)
Hope Springs Eternal (375)
Byron the bunny...fe (277)
*Official 2014 NHL S (207)
Chico McClatcher- 20 (202)
Name a Gamecock
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
Chico McClatcher- 2015 At
Larenz Bryant update?
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #1
how has more ESPN anounce
Steak and eggs
2015 - Davon Durant
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB

Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #461
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
The revenge spawns were really pissing me off on that map that looks like a cod iv map with the tanks and hay bales. I guess I'm ok with it now that I know that is the deal on TDM. As long as domination and CTF spawns make some sense.
If you are talking about that TDM we played on Standoff, I didn't notice any revenge spawning. I picked up that Barrista sniper rifle and went to work on some punks. I think taking away the auto aim has helped me. haha
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #462
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah I saw you doing work with the sniper. I had your six from up above. We did alright in that game, if I recall. The second time we played that map. Did you hear that guy in the league play with you got the final kill with the type 26 silenced. He was like "WHAT GUN IS THAT!!?" LOL.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #463
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

One thing I'm noticing is I don't think I like the wild cards. Seems like you have to give up two things just to get one more perk. I guess I can do without a flash and a secondary. I like that electrick shocker tactical grenade thing that looks like a flare.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #464
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

The electric shocker is a pain in the ass when you get hit by it. It scares the shit out of me every time.

I like the snipers so far too, and I actually set up a class with the SCAR in League Play. The video guy that said it's not as good as it's been in the past is LYING!!!!!!!!!!!! I set that bad boy up with laser and FMJ's and was mowing people down. I had by far my best match last night while using it.

I will also say, if you get a care pack with the war machine or set it up as a perk ... you'll LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's basically a grenade launcher, but it destroys EVERYTHING around it.

Also, you can carry perks over between matches. I died a few times with the war machine and had it when I spawned. It seems like it's on an ammo limit. You keep it till you use it up. Then it's gone ... I LOVE IT (hate it when I'm on the other team though).

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #465
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

As of 3:25 pm yesterday, my package was in Columbia. But they don't have it shipping here until tomorrow...

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #466
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I haven't tried league play yet, but from y'alls account it seems pretty fun so I need to try it out.

I did have one case of killcamception last night due to a revenge spawn, but that is the only time I remember it happening. I still haven't figured out the spawns in TDM, but it may be due to the fact that I still don't know the maps.

I haven't used the snipers yet. Do you have to earn a scope like in WaW?
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #467
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Servers are 10 times better this morning. I turned in 6 or 7 games in a row with a K/D above 3 and several over 4. Found a class that fits me perfectly and found a set of scorestreaks that I can reach often. Bumped my K/D up from 1.30 to 1.56 in just a few games. Love the Turbine map because I feel like the layout is perfect.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #468
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I haven't tried league play yet, but from y'alls account it seems pretty fun so I need to try it out.

I did have one case of killcamception last night due to a revenge spawn, but that is the only time I remember it happening. I still haven't figured out the spawns in TDM, but it may be due to the fact that I still don't know the maps.

No they come with a scope, But the Barisista you can take the scope off.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #469
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post

It's basically Moshpit with a ranking system or something

Old 11-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #470
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Servers are 10 times better this morning. I turned in 6 or 7 games in a row with a K/D above 3 and several over 4. Found a class that fits me perfectly and found a set of scorestreaks that I can reach often. Bumped my K/D up from 1.30 to 1.56 in just a few games. Love the Turbine map because I feel like the layout is perfect.
That's always the key to COD. If you can find what fits your game style and streaks that you can hit at least once a match. You can take over games.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #471
Berry
Sherlock

Male

They are 2 different ones. The one we played in last night, and the championship series. That one may be for clans for clans to play together.

The 1st season starts the 1st of December.

Someone needs to do some research on how league play works, I am at work and it blocks all those sites.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #472
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

I'm getting it today boys
Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #473
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
and? nobody cares you noob

Old 11-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #474
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
Good, I will tell you what I thought this game has a little bit of that KZ feel to it. Not character movement wise, but the sound and a little of the map layout feels like it.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #475
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
They are 2 different ones. The one we played in last night, and the championship series. That one may be for clans for clans to play together.

The 1st season starts the 1st of December.

Someone needs to do some research on how league play works, I am at work and it blocks all those sites.
Me too as far as blocking but I do know I tried to get into the other league series after you left and it said you have to have at least three member teams, so its for teams/clans. Stack on the clan challenges and there is tons of stuff to do on this game in addition to normal prestiging.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #476
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post

What's your class? You like to run and gun and so do I. I'll try it out.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #477
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
What's your class? You like to run and gun and so do I. I'll try it out.
Running Overkill and Perk 1 Greed:

3rd machine gun (LSSAT?) with foregrip
MP7 with FMJ
Perk 1: Lightweight, Hardline
Perk 2: Fast Hands (to swap quickly between two primarys)
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning
1 Semtex
No tactical grenades
Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #478
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Appreciate it. I'll try it out. I like both of those guns.

Berry did you get killed by that guy with just the two ninja knives last night in that game of domination? It was like he was a hacker or something. I shot him many times but he killed me still. BTW the lunge is still huge, I gotta' start kniving more, especially on core.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #479
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:

Berry did you get killed by that guy with just the two ninja knives last night in that game of domination? It was like he was a hacker or something. I shot him many times but he killed me still. BTW the lunge is still huge, I gotta' start kniving more, especially on core.
Na, I didn't get killed by him.

Report him if he is a hacker.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #480
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:

Yeah I always swap to the MP7 when I'm running somewhere or in tight quarters so I can run and gun. The machine gun has pretty good range and a huge clip so you can use it when your scoping people out. The iron sights are great on it.

Oh and my scorestreaks are UAV, Hunter Killer, and Hellstorm Missle