CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
The Yancey
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
conwaycock2
Travelin
Freshman ND WR " (1224)
Good Riddance to bad (627)
The Comeback & T (560)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
ESPN Game Day Commen (425)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (415)
Simple "yes&quo (399)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (346)
TeMarcus Blanton (291)
An A to Z of Noah We (288)
Garcia: Change the Rules
2016 - Avery McCall
Phil Steele just predicte
Ranking the SEC Football
Simple "yes" or
The Comeback & The Bl
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 11-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material
Default Gamecock Sections at Clemson

What sections are our tickets in for the Clemson Game?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
vegasmark
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 210
vegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Gamecock Sections at Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
What sections are our tickets in for the Clemson Game?
I'm in TDO!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The northwest corner, around sections s and t.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #4
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Pretty much the entire north upper deck and a small corner of the north lower deck. I'll be in the south upper deck.

I remember in 2010 the place was packed with Carolina fans. I'd bet 20,000. I remember how loud the Game-Cock chant was. It took that place over.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #6
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

The endzones! Heyyy-oh!
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #7
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

I'm in TDK. row mm
Old 11-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #8
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Depends on the quarter. Just get a ticket... By the 4th you should be able to get anywhere you'd like

Also they have a backward dumb way of naming their sections
Old 11-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
wowo
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 2100
wowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervouswowo is making other chickens nervous

I'm in TDK. It's about as high up as the guy who jumped from the wether balloon.
wowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #10
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

still trying to find tickets but i'm sure ill be about as close to the top as you can get
Old 11-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

So does anyone have a complete list of the visitor sections?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #12
cockyfreshman2014
now a junior

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 View Post
Pretty much the entire north upper deck and a small corner of the north lower deck. I'll be in the south upper deck.

I remember in 2010 the place was packed with Carolina fans. I'd bet 20,000. I remember how loud the Game-Cock chant was. It took that place over.
that was my first game at clemson, was up there with the gamecock upperdeck. it was an awesome experience.
cockyfreshman2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:25 AM   #13
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I had the offer to buy 2 tix for that game, but turned them down. I didn't want to be around that much urange. Seriously, I'd rather spend my money on going to WB.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:51 AM   #14
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

Well I just bought some tickets in TDR in a very low row tonight on Ebay. My friend (a Carolina grad like myself) is flying in from Louisiana to come to the game with me.

Last edited by jellafever; 11-17-2012 at 09:45 AM.
jellafever is offline   Reply With Quote