CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
usc1
FanofCarolina1
kingofnerf
Travelin
Decommitment from Te (1137)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (876)
Cleveland Browns Hea (722)
Garcia and Clemsux T (702)
Four USC Basketball (370)
Need a dog kennel (310)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (242)
Bowl packages (206)
Former Gamecock root (200)
5 apps to turn your (200)
Former Gamecock rooting f
looks like we have 2 OL r
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
QB Next Season?
Decommitment from Texas A
The Vent and Coaching cha
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
2015 - Mark Fields
Cleveland Browns Headshot
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th

Old 11-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #21
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Wofford game PPV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
I just noticed that this coming weekend's game with Wofford will be on PPV...now I switched from TWC to AT&T UVerse a couple months ago and have never ordered a football PPV on the UVerse...just wondering if anyone on here has done so and could give me the channel info for remote ordering.

TIA.
It's showing on Sports South, but nothing on AT&T pay-per-view yet.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #22
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeCock View Post
It's showing on Sports South, but nothing on AT&T pay-per-view yet.
Yeah...I got a bad feeling it's not going to be on there.

Thought maybe someone on here had UVerse and maybe remembered ordering a PPV game in a past season and could remember the channel it finally showed up on.
GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #23
tomtomusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 71000
tomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPit

Rendezvous in Greenville will be showing the game inside the bat and out on the deck (weather permitting)

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android

Rendezvous is now on Twitter. Search Gamecockbar
tomtomusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #24
kman
Walk On

Male

kman has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
That's the replay on Sunday, is it not? I'm not showing the live game on Saturday afternoon on my FSN South.

It actually shows on my Dish Network schedule to be playing on ch 427 and it set to record but don't know if it will be blacked-out as others have mentioned.
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #25
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

For those out of region it is on ESPN Gameplan.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #26
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post
Many thanks - points sent!
Also...

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

This how I watch games what I can't afford to go to!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #27
surfinchicken1974
deadhead w/ the bedhead

Male

surfinchicken1974 has feathers coming insurfinchicken1974 has feathers coming insurfinchicken1974 has feathers coming in

the Roost in West Ashley (Charleston) will have the game on....
Old 11-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #28
GDub2001
Banned

Male

GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
It actually shows on my Dish Network schedule to be playing on ch 427 and it set to record but don't know if it will be blacked-out as others have mentioned.
That's got to be the Sunday night replay.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #29
GDub2001
Banned

Male

OK...it finally showed up on my UVerse...channel 1636 or 636...but they want $50 for it.

Looks like I will be tracking down a free stream to watch it on the internet...that's just a bit too much to ask for a game like Wofford.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #30
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtomusc View Post
Rendezvous in Greenville will be showing the game inside the bat and out on the deck (weather permitting)

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
I will be there after my grandsons football game !!!
Old 11-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #31
GarnetPower
Walk On

Male

GarnetPower is learning to peckGarnetPower is learning to peck

Directv Channel (SC Residents) - channel 785 SD or 785-1 HD

I'm not sure about the price but probably 34.95.
GarnetPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #32
Garnet Gamecock
Banned

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

It's showing up as part of ESPN Gameplan for $78 for a season on ATT Uverse in Texas, but I don't need Gameplan for anything else and have not missed a game this year, so I am probably watching on ESPN3.

No way I'm spending $78 for what is effectively one game.
Garnet Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #33
GamecockInHell
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1007834
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I may have to look for somewhere around Aiken to watch. I hate to watch in sports bars in Augusta because of the uga rednecks. If not we may just head up to the game and buy some cheap tix once the game starts.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #34
OfficeLinebackerCock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier's Cock View Post
I tried this and it just didn't work for me. Kept saying something about components not being installed. To be honest I did NOT allow it to take over my home page, search engine, and everything else that it attempted to do but it should have installed correctly without all of that. Any insight would be appreciated.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1300000000
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficeLinebackerCock View Post
I tried this and it just didn't work for me. Kept saying something about components not being installed. To be honest I did NOT allow it to take over my home page, search engine, and everything else that it attempted to do but it should have installed correctly without all of that. Any insight would be appreciated.
Ignore all the pop-ups, and notices about components being installed.

Just wait 30 seconds once you start, and click on all the hidden x's, and you should be all set!

DO NOT INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE OR PLUG-INS! The only exception is possible Torrent Stream, which is legit.......
Old 11-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #36
OfficeLinebackerCock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1230
OfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPitOfficeLinebackerCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Ignore all the pop-ups, and notices about components being installed.

Just wait 30 seconds once you start, and click on all the hidden x's, and you should be all set!

DO NOT INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE OR PLUG-INS! The only exception is possible Torrent Stream, which is legit.......
Sound advice but I THOUGHT I did that. I'll give it another shot. Thanks for the input.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #37
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

I'll be listening on the radio...the ole fashioned way....
Old 11-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #38
GDub2001
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficeLinebackerCock View Post
FirstRowSports is better imo.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/
Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #39
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

My Dish Network is showing Ch 462 at $39.99. That what you guys with dish are seeing?
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #40
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
I'll be listening on the radio...the ole fashioned way....
Me as well, CL!
catdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote