CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
KaneisAble
zcockz
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
The Yancey
Pw00132
HBC Weekly Presser (1470)
Thompson Has Neck In (1269)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (656)
What fish do you eat (621)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (538)
KY Suspends 4 Player (537)
Clowney didnt get ma (507)
4th & 1 Play (449)
Request (307)
So What?
Cleaned up version: SEC E
One player could have cha
Clowney didnt get married
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
4th & 1 Play
QB Recruiting Strategy
State talent drying up

Old 11-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #501
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

i am getting quite frustrated right now..

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #502
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Y'all shoot up some digital terrorist for me tonight while I'm in the hospital with my new son. Delivery went well this morning and everyone is doing good.
Awesome.
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #503
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I was getting ear banged for most of the night last night. I'm going to put most of the blame on the scotch though. I nearly got lit. Tried out swizzle's set up, but I had to sub the mp7 since I didn't have the Skorpoin on public matches and had a nice ~2.0 KDR lots of point game of kill confirmed. Had about 3 decent games to finish.

Here's a tidbit. I was playing kill confirmed in a league match individual and I had a really good game, led my team in point and kills and all that shit by far, but my team lost so I got a (20) league points and fell out of the top 100 in my division. I think I'm going to avoid league games unless we have a party generally speaking. It seems to be all about w/l there. Not sure if those games go into your KDR and other stats.

Seems like they fixed the servers for me. Also only had one real laggy game.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #504
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I was getting ear banged for most of the night last night. I'm going to put most of the blame on the scotch though. I nearly got lit. Tried out swizzle's set up, but I had to sub the mp7 since I didn't have the Skorpoin on public matches and had a nice ~2.0 KDR lots of point game of kill confirmed. Had about 3 decent games to finish.

Here's a tidbit. I was playing kill confirmed in a league match individual and I had a really good game, led my team in point and kills and all that shit by far, but my team lost so I got a (20) league points and fell out of the top 100 in my division. I think I'm going to avoid league games unless we have a party generally speaking. It seems to be all about w/l there. Not sure if those games go into your KDR and other stats.

Seems like they fixed the servers for me. Also only had one real laggy game.
League games are all about Wins/Losses. Your stats and k/d are affected, but the rankings go by wins/losses. Which is good if you have a team and can work together.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #505
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah I'm not going to lone wolf it in there much anymore. I played my ass off and lost 20 points.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #506
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

How many will be on tonight?
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #507
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I played a little last night and was doing pretty well. I stuck to HC TDM and was in the top two in most of the games I played and our team won most of the games as well. I am starting to get a feel for the game. I have to run to Columbia tonight and will be at the game tomorrow so I won't be back on until Sunday. We need to shoot for a full clan for Sunday.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #508
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
I played a little last night and was doing pretty well. I stuck to HC TDM and was in the top two in most of the games I played and our team won most of the games as well. I am starting to get a feel for the game. I have to run to Columbia tonight and will be at the game tomorrow so I won't be back on until Sunday. We need to shoot for a full clan for Sunday.
I will be on then.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #509
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I'll mostly only get week nights for game time or random points here and there

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #510
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Need at least 5 more people tonight since I am able to live stream now.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #511
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Double XP this weekend for preorders with Nuketown 2025 byatches, I'll be on as much as the wife will tolerate!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #512
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Double XP this weekend for preorders with Nuketown 2025 byatches, I'll be on as much as the wife will tolerate!
Thats what I like to hear!

I want to do league play again so I can test the live stream.

NEED SOME PEOPLE TONIGHT FOR LEAGUE PLAY! We definatly need to do the league play to see where we rank.

I also made a clan tag emblem in elite. Trying to see how to get it to my player card in BLOPS2.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #513
CockSlap21
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
CockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his comb

let me get in on this. gamer tag: GAMEKOCKS21
CockSlap21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #514
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Cool, we should be able to download it from elite, but my elite has been effing up the past couple days, they'll get it sorted. Most of the clan challenges and whatnot are still MW3.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #515
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Berry, when you gonna' get a new mic?
Old 11-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #516
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Berry, when you gonna' get a new mic?
I could not hear you last night. I heard everyone else fine. And people said they could hear me. Your's wasnt working.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #517
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Oh I didn't put on my headset last night because I didn't think you had a mic anyways. I turned up the TV to see if you were talking and didn't hear anything.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #518
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

I may be on at some point but can't commit to a time frame because I got some plans for later on.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #519
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Anytime will be fine.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #520
Berry
Sherlock

Male

http://youtu.be/UCkkLsq4K2U
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote