CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
NinjaSven
Jim Lahey
Storm Of Spurs
roosterdude21
Sandstorm29
MWard
robgusc76
Wilds & Carson B (2522)
Marquavius Lewis (2461)
So, why is next year (2303)
How Long Will The Re (1497)
Restaurant musts in (1082)
Why do so many of yo (1061)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (833)
Shot in the arm for (823)
Custom Jersey (439)
5 Gourmet Foods That (299)
Why do so many of you guy
Frank Martin's Game has b
2015 Commitment - Dante S
How Long Will The Rebuild
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit
Further clarification on
Marquavius Lewis
The Vent and Coaching cha
Previewing Clemson
2015 - Mark Fields

Old 11-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #201
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material
Default Re: SOS not happy with students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
The students now aren't old enough to have experienced the dark days of Fat Brad, most of the them all they know is the final year or so of Holtz and all of the HBC, they either don't know or understand they are seeing the best football to every grace the Brice.
Yeah, the poor misunderstood fat brad, tearing up after he was fired for going 1-10 with talent like a QB named Anthony Wright. Who then almost immediately stole the USC recruiting data base and took it to Clemson in a University Car, which he trashed, where he gave the db to Bowdung.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #202
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
ALL ARGUMENTS ASIDE tomorrow is my last game in the student section. I'll be the one crying uncontrollably getting pulled out by my boots by the ushers 2 hours after the game. With my toast to the alma mater still in the air.
Happy 5,000 posts! :) And enjoy your last time in the student section; I know it'll be bittersweet.

Also, I should specify that it's not cowboy boots themselves that look weird; it's the combination of the brown cowboy boots with the little black dress. I personally love boots with skinny jeans.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #203
gamecocks36
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
gamecocks36 has hatched from the shell

Your just one of those dumb asses stay home,watch cartoons with your childesh ass.
gamecocks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #204
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 100500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
please

break it down

Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #205
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
yes!!!!

this is the response I was hoping for!!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #206
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Just wanted to chime in on a couple of things.

1 - our coeds look cute as hell in their little dresses and boots. I miss college.
2- to you lunkheads who leave early, stop it dammit.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #207
robert40
Recruit

Male

robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

I bet the recruits that come to our games love to see the seats empty at halftime.Wish i could aford to throw away money like that.If anyone has such tickets i will gladly take them for free since u do not really want them.Season tickets would be great.Thanks
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #208
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksfanNC View Post
Happy 5,000 posts! :) And enjoy your last time in the student section; I know it'll be bittersweet.

Also, I should specify that it's not cowboy boots themselves that look weird; it's the combination of the brown cowboy boots with the little black dress. I personally love boots with skinny jeans.
I feel ya there. I'm not a fan of the brown and black up against each other either. Tomorrow I'll probably be wearing garnet pants with the dark brown cowboy boots.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #209
Gamecock_girl_west
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot materialGamecock_girl_west is USC mascot material

I would like to know what number of people griping about this (beyond Spurrier):

1. Have enrolled in and attended class at the University as an undergrad/ grad student (no need to have graduated)

2. Attended games as a student.

3. Stayed for every minute of every game. (All you die hards during the Brad Scott years, I was there too and remember the 1998 season mass exodus at half time "no way we'll win."

4. Are currently members of the GCC.

5. Are currently season ticket holders.

6. Attend at least 1 game per season.

And LOL to the guy who said they should be charged. Last i checked it was the UNIVERSITY of South Carolina Gamecocks, not the STATE of South Carolina Gamecocks. Fairly certain their being enrolled at the school is what allows the team to play (i.e. no students in college, no college sports.)
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #210
Jamie61190
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000200
Jamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talonsJamie61190 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to Jamie61190

I think the Florida game left a terrible taste in everyone's mouth. If we win then the last 2 games would've been packed until the end.

Tomorrow is my last game as a student as well.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #211
mater
Class of '02

Male

CockyCash: 100380
mater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot materialmater is USC mascot material

I was at everygame, all game while a student. And that was the 0-21 stretch. What is their excuse?

"When a suitcase just won't do."
mater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #212
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie61190 View Post
I think the Florida game left a terrible taste in everyone's mouth. If we win then the last 2 games would've been packed until the end.

Tomorrow is my last game as a student as well.
What's the excuse for ECU, UAB, Arky, etc? Oh wait we heard all the lame excuses from the fair weather fans.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #213
Carolina_Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Carolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spurs

Lol I've been saying this all year. Totally agreed.
Carolina_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #214
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeMonticelloCock View Post
Speaking of the young ladies. When did brown cowboy boots with black dresses become the latest look? Every girl at a Carolina game has the exact same attire on it seems. The black dress has always been in, but not sure when the cowboy boots took over

Personally I LOVE the look. We have got a TON of great looking ladies who attend USC games. I very much appreciate the body hugging, black dresses and the boots are sexy as hell.

PLEASE keep wearing them.

I'm happily married but Lord it's nice to look ;-)
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #215
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Slowly turning into another "I'm a better fan than you" thread
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #216
GAMECOCKFANCARDS
Walk On

Male

GAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spurs

I know this is not the title of this thread, but I was wondering if someone could tell me what time the garnet walk is for the wofford game.
GAMECOCKFANCARDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #217
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_girl_west View Post
I would like to know what number of people griping about this (beyond Spurrier):

1. Have enrolled in and attended class at the University as an undergrad/ grad student (no need to have graduated)

2. Attended games as a student.

3. Stayed for every minute of every game. (All you die hards during the Brad Scott years, I was there too and remember the 1998 season mass exodus at half time "no way we'll win."

4. Are currently members of the GCC.

5. Are currently season ticket holders.

6. Attend at least 1 game per season.

And LOL to the guy who said they should be charged. Last i checked it was the UNIVERSITY of South Carolina Gamecocks, not the STATE of South Carolina Gamecocks. Fairly certain their being enrolled at the school is what allows the team to play (i.e. no students in college, no college sports.)

Think I might meet all of your criteria! Freshman year was when we broke the 0-fer streak and tore down the goal post.

Also sat through that damn Georgia game, with the 17 rain delays, only to watch pinnock fumble the pitch on the goalline.

Also stuck through every second on the clock of the 63-17 fiasco.

That's tear your guts out stuff to sit through. The students today have a resolve that crumbles if the sun is the wrong shade of yellow.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #218
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

2 hours 20 minutes before kickoff
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #219
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMECOCKFANCARDS View Post
I know this is not the title of this thread, but I was wondering if someone could tell me what time the garnet walk is for the wofford game.
10:40am
Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #220
swampfox1
Walk On

Male

swampfox1 has hatched from the shell

if spur. would keep playing the game @ not give up a easy score. maybe people would stay. the last quarter people wold stay. i think when he quits in last quarter , it get boring to sit in the heat @ watch the other score easy . it is the same ever game.
swampfox1 is offline   Reply With Quote