CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
GamecockSuperFan
cocks are us
A. Pilgrim
robgusc76
Master Bedroom
El Cid Ranger
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2702)
Herbstreit on " (983)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (967)
SEC QB's in the Red (956)
Little know stat (We (932)
Gamecockology Helms (855)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (544)
Where do you like to (474)
We're going to the N (458)
Amelia Earhart Plane (258)
Where do you like to sit
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Name a Gamecock
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Tennessee - South Carolin
We're going to the NCAA T
Chances we win out now?
This season and recruitin
Halo: Master Chief Collec

Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #61
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quinshad Davis

We have missed on many wrs that we have signed and this is one example of one we missed on and didn't sign.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #62
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Quinshad Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub2001 View Post
Here's what I know...I was looking at the ESPN page with his game by game log as I typed the stats over here...it was about twenty 'til 3 in the morning...it appears ESPN had his game by game stats updated but had not updated the totals...my bad...my points still stand however...those ARE NOT the mind boggling numbers that one would expect to see from a guy who certain people on here were proclaiming to be some sort of superhuman athlete that our coaches were idiotic in turning away (which they didn't do) and still now make it seem as if we missed out on some kind of once in a lifetime prospect. If he was what some built him up to be then he should be torching a league like the ACC and it just ain't happening.
His freshman stats are gonna be better than alshon's. Not saying he will be better just saying he is gonna be good. I do feel shaq would have similar numbers if he had gone to unc and quinshad had come here though. Would have loved to seen them lined up on opposites sides of the same offense but we have no idea what our guys can and will do
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote