CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
Spurticus
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Lonnie
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
sporkgod50
WeStill0wnUSC
USCBASEBALL1
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1026)
Ranking the Opposing (703)
Not a Rival.. (530)
Gamecock Coaches as (506)
help with army insig (393)
NCAA Football 15 (241)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (224)
I'm a grand godfathe (221)
George Miller revisi (170)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (153)
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Marching band
NCAA Football 15
Section 16
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Mon Denson
Good Article for those co
Hello Gamecocks!
Muschamp + fan = win
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 11-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #21
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

CockyCash: 500
ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material
Default Re: We Sure Better Beat Clempson This Year...

Mike Davis is going to have a chip on his shoulder about Dabo. Plus Kenny Miles absolutely hates Clemson. I mean he loathes the whole school. We should see plenty of garnet in the end zone and orange leaving the stadium.
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #22
kquiz1
Walk On

Male

kquiz1 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by go garnet View Post
The game is still a good ways away, and for the past week I already hear them opening their mouths. It's not so much that I don't like Clempson, It's that I don't like Clempson fans...

The ones I know around here are already talking about the points they are going to hang on SC. We need to beat them again so I can have another year of peace and quiet...

I know we still have a Wofford game to play first, but the Taters are already starting so I just wanted to throw this out there. I'm sure a few of you are already experiencing the same thing.
My job moved me to Oregon, Eugene in fact, last year. I thought being the home of the ducks the last thing i would have to worry about was seeing any clempsun kitty paws on those god awful urnge hats they wear. I was at the movies just before the West Virginia game and damn if I didn't see an old guy wearing the dreaded hat that I need two of..one to crap in and one to cover it up with..it was all I could do to stop myself from slapping it off his head!

GO COCKS
kquiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 AM   #23
Legalman72
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 19718410
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

This man is going to strike fear in a number of tater players.

Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #24
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

You can tell it's really starting to eat at their fanbase. A win this year will put them over the edge.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #25
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

The only thing I worry about is that when we play at their place we have SEC officials, who for some reason don't know how to call holding on the opposing team's offensive lines.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #26
Gamecocktuck
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 717
Gamecocktuck has feathers coming inGamecocktuck has feathers coming in

We sure better? Huh? Did you forget, we have whipped them 3 in a row! It will be a challenge to beat them up there for a 4th time in a row. Here's the thing to remind the Tater faithful, I can live with a loss as I know we can't win every year. Can they live with another loss? Can they live with losing 4 in a row? We've got a real chance to beat them. They have yet to face a team as good as us, except maybe FSU which they lost. Can they accept another loss to The University of South Carolina?
Old 11-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #27
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
If we beat Clempsun this year, from reading the posts on taternet, there will be a meltdown of biblical proportions.
Oh, it will be epic. They will be calling for everyone's head...from the waterboy to the mayor of Clemson.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #28
jfbreb94
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

After we win. They may burn dabos house down. They are a brain dead fan base fo sho.
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #29
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Personally I think the team will come out motivated. They'll want to get Spurrier to the top of all time win mark vs the Rival. A little extra salt in the wound...
Dabo's post-game (2011) rant is on the table also.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #30
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCOCKulous View Post
Mike Davis is going to have a chip on his shoulder about Dabo. Plus Kenny Miles absolutely hates Clemson. I mean he loathes the whole school. We should see plenty of garnet in the end zone and orange leaving the stadium.
What did Dabo say about Davis?

Also!

You guy's act like clemson wont have a chip on their shoulder, having lost three years in a row is enough to make any team play the best ball they can. It's going to be a good game I expect. One thing about us is when we have a crap game we usually come out swinging the next week...although it is an away game makes it scary!
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #31
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Clemsons pass defense is horrible good thing for us.

Edit: Their entire defense is but the pass defense is worse.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #32
mpilot0705
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 498700
mpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to mpilot0705

The good news....the way to beat Clemson is fast receives and deep routes...and our receivers are fast...the bad news....well I think you all know.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #33
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

After today, I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson dropped 63 on us again. Go ahead, flame away!
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #34
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

NC State is beating the kitties.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #35
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Tajh having a bad day. Interception!
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #36
Championshipcock
Recruit

Male

Championshipcock has hatched from the shell

To win its going to take the defense that played Georgia to show up.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #37
1966gamecocks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 70000
1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous1966gamecocks is making other chickens nervous

Somebody needs to have some shirts made up this year after we win the state championship four Years running. Some people I know would blow a head gasket.
1966gamecocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #38
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

If you play farmville long enough... Clemson will send you a degree
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #39
Rewster
Blue Chip

Male

Rewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPit

If Clemson thinks our defense is going to be as porous as NC state's, they're in for a rude awakening

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Rewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #40
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewster View Post
If Clemson thinks our defense is going to be as porous as NC state's, they're in for a rude awakening

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
They are getting spoiled by this NCST D. It irks me to see Taj Boyd on the sideline looking so smug after ever TD like he did something great. Sit down son, you're playing flag football.