CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
taylorssc
zcockz
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
ReadR00ster
Pw00132
HBC Weekly Presser (1470)
Thompson Has Neck In (1269)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (656)
What fish do you eat (621)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (538)
KY Suspends 4 Player (537)
Clowney didnt get ma (507)
4th & 1 Play (449)
Request (307)
2016 - Tavien Feaster
So What?
Out of the top 25
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Cleaned up version: SEC E
One player could have cha
Clowney didnt get married
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
4th & 1 Play

Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #61
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Wofford game PPV...

thefirstrow.eu

I've been watching nfl games lately on it since all they want to show is the crappy games on regular tv. They have just one link scheduled for our game. Hopefully it works!!
Old 11-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #62
ChucktwnLawCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 300
ChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his combChucktwnLawCock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Gamecock View Post
Direct TV - $24.99
$39.95 on my DirectTv...

Either way, Go Cocks!

ChucktwnLawCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #63
Chief Hendrix
Banned

Male

Chief Hendrix has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier's Cock View Post
This garbage doesn't work and never has before. What a bunch of horse shit. Anyone who posts this crap needs to have their ass whipped. It'd be a pleasure to beat their face in for putting up such bullshit. Hoping for some positive attention while posting up a worthless link..... I'd love to beat you for every second you've wasted of other's member's lives. It would be a great pleasure to pound your face in and beat you to the point of non-movement. Punching a "bag" pales in comparison to what folks should do to your worthless ass. I'd love to take my fist and beat you until the fist is broken. I'd only stop because I had beaten my own bodily weapons to the point of breakage. You are welcome to "visit" me any time. You suck and are a whore for attention. Burn in hell....or come see me....It's a great day to disfigure someone....It will be my pleasure to do it to you. I would enjoy using my hands and fists to make you unable to post up this type garbage again.... Besides, it will or would feel great to beat a person physically for something like this. I hope this team is as pissed off as I am........but I doubt they are. May well be a much closer and ugly game than folks want to admit fearing. It will be. We can lose it as easily as we are able to win it. It's pathetic to make folks pay to see this on tv. It's even more pathetic to give links to places where the only game is BS files and downloads...never any real games. You shall be beaten to the point of being a usless human being. I can only wish I am able to contribute to the profound life-changing and altering beating you deserve. A piece of plain steel such as a crow-bar should work nicely. If not, a six cylinder revolver, pistol whipping first, will do just fine. Hope you eat shit first. It shall be a nice prelude for the rest. You are garbage and will be treated as such.
Chief Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #64
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Hendrix View Post
This garbage doesn't work and never has before. What a bunch of horse shit. Anyone who posts this crap needs to have their ass whipped. It'd be a pleasure to beat their face in for putting up such bullshit. Hoping for some positive attention while posting up a worthless link..... I'd love to beat you for every second you've wasted of other's member's lives. It would be a great pleasure to pound your face in and beat you to the point of non-movement. Punching a "bag" pales in comparison to what folks should do to your worthless ass. I'd love to take my fist and beat you until the fist is broken. I'd only stop because I had beaten my own bodily weapons to the point of breakage. You are welcome to "visit" me any time. You suck and are a whore for attention. Burn in hell....or come see me....It's a great day to disfigure someone....It will be my pleasure to do it to you. I would enjoy using my hands and fists to make you unable to post up this type garbage again.... Besides, it will or would feel great to beat a person physically for something like this. I hope this team is as pissed off as I am........but I doubt they are. May well be a much closer and ugly game than folks want to admit fearing. It will be. We can lose it as easily as we are able to win it. It's pathetic to make folks pay to see this on tv. It's even more pathetic to give links to places where the only game is BS files and downloads...never any real games. You shall be beaten to the point of being a usless human being. I can only wish I am able to contribute to the profound life-changing and altering beating you deserve. A piece of plain steel such as a crow-bar should work nicely. If not, a six cylinder revolver, pistol whipping first, will do just fine. Hope you eat shit first. It shall be a nice prelude for the rest. You are garbage and will be treated as such.
Damn
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #65
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Tell us how you really feel. Wow haha
Old 11-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #66
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTsecSC View Post
Such that an actual radio station (W _ _ _) will be broadcasting the game? Am I missing something here?
Spartanburg WSPG-AM 1400 X X X X

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #67
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it! X X X X
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #68
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

Here in Frisco, Texas (northern suburb of Dallas) I bit the bullet and bought the $78 ESPN Gameday plan so I can see the game live -- but I will be able to cancel the service after the game for $5.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #69
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

So here in asheville I should be able to watch on espn3 correct?

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #70
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
You just wasted a lot of time and energy proving you are a moron and can't figure out how to use a website, resorting to insulting a stranger trying to help you.

I don't need to use the site he recommended (I have ESPN3), but just to see if your ridiculous rant was worth it...I tested it.

Every link I tried worked.

Maybe you should ask questions on how to operate and navigate through the website?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #71
GamecockALAN
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 479
GamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet girl View Post
Upstate viewing, anybody?
I know Rendezvous in Greenville will have the game on ALL the TVs. Great Gamecock Bar.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #72
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4eva View Post
So here in asheville I should be able to watch on espn3 correct?
You will have to try it and see when the game comes on. Most of NC is considered our media market so if you are in one of those areas the game will be blacked out for you on ESPN3. Hopefully Asheville is not so you can watch.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #73
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock View Post
Here in Frisco, Texas (northern suburb of Dallas) I bit the bullet and bought the $78 ESPN Gameday plan so I can see the game live -- but I will be able to cancel the service after the game for $5.
It is on ESPN 3 for free in Texas.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #74
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

Does anybody know if the game is blacked out in Asheville NC? For some reason I cant pull the map up to see.

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #75
choots
Walk On

Male

choots has hatched from the shell

What channel is the PPV on Directtv?
choots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #76
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:

Wow! You joined CT in 2009 and this is your only post.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #77
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Wink Re: Wofford game PPV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
WRIX in the upstate. That is regular radio. We found the game on pay per view if you have Charter. Channel 35.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #78
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

No one should the pay the PPV if you have a computer
Old 11-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #79
Sir Cuss
Two Deep

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

He's been waiting three years for that post. A LOT of built up tension in those fingers ha ha.

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #80
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Anyone have a link?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote