CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
Fumble party (367)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
ESPN article on Clowney -
The Bama series
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Kaleb Kim

Old 11-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #6481
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Goof Off Thread 9: TGIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC girl View Post
I'm gonna go brush my teeth for about 30 minutes.

Should be in bed by 300am
k
Old 11-17-2012, 03:13 AM   #6482
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
????
you asked how much rep she had
Old 11-17-2012, 03:14 AM   #6483
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Goodnight lori.

I was fixing to fall asleep around 11 when I left. Can't go to sleep now.

Why does the game have to be at 1 PM?
Oh i know!! We all will have to get up early.

Goodnight Ryan, and thanks again for all your help!
USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #6484
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

Goodnight Johnny, a big thanks to you also!!

See you guys tomorrow.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #6485
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Goodnight Johnny, a big thanks to you also!!

See you guys tomorrow.
its already tomorrow
Old 11-17-2012, 03:23 AM   #6486
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
you asked how much rep she had
Oh yeah. Was thrown off cause she didn't quote my message.

Well, she's nearing the top 100
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #6487
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Oh yeah. Was thrown off cause she didn't quote my message.

Well, she's nearing the top 100
whats 100 have?
Old 11-17-2012, 03:31 AM   #6488
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #6489
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #6490
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier's Cock
for those too poor for PPV:

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/am...-football.html
This garbage doesn't work and never has before. What a bunch of horse shit. Anyone who posts this crap needs to have their ass whipped. It'd be a pleasure to beat their face in for putting up such bullshit. Hoping for some positive attention while posting up a worthless link..... I'd love to beat you for every second you've wasted of other's member's lives. It would be a great pleasure to pound your face in and beat you to the point of non-movement. Punching a "bag" pales in comparison to what folks should do to your worthless ass. I'd love to take my fist and beat you until the fist is broken. I'd only stop because I had beaten my own bodily weapons to the point of breakage. You are welcome to "visit" me any time. You suck and are a whore for attention. Burn in hell....or come see me....It's a great day to disfigure someone....It will be my pleasure to do it to you. I would enjoy using my hands and fists to make you unable to post up this type garbage again.... Besides, it will or would feel great to beat a person physically for something like this. I hope this team is as pissed off as I am........but I doubt they are. May well be a much closer and ugly game than folks want to admit fearing. It will be. We can lose it as easily as we are able to win it. It's pathetic to make folks pay to see this on tv. It's even more pathetic to give links to places where the only game is BS files and downloads...never any real games. You shall be beaten to the point of being a usless human being. I can only wish I am able to contribute to the profound life-changing and altering beating you deserve. A piece of plain steel such as a crow-bar should work nicely. If not, a six cylinder revolver, pistol whipping first, will do just fine. Hope you eat shit first. It shall be a nice prelude for the rest. You are garbage and will be treated as such.

Gah!!!! Did you guys see this?!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #6491
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

That just blows my mind.....shocking.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #6492
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

That was actually a post by a 1 post wonder, "Chief Hendrix." CT has been taken over by the detritus of banned scum from Scout and Rivals. Price of success I suppose.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #6493
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Where the hell is that from?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #6494
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

Cockpit, under one of those PPV threads about the game today.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #6495
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Cockpit, under one of those PPV threads about the game today.
Do you laugh at me to make fun of me? Or just laugh cause I'm funny??
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #6496
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Do you laugh at me to make fun of me? Or just laugh cause I'm funny??
LaUgH because you are funny!!!! I would never make fun of you!
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #6497
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Hey guys!!!! Gonna be a great day!
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #6498
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
Hey guys!!!! Gonna be a great day!
You post just like Lori.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #6499
USC girl
ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᗰIᑎᗪ

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
You post just like Lori.
Is that good or bad??
Old 11-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #6500
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The scum have already taken over the game thread.