CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
MWard
Spurticus
TheUniversityofSC
uscjeremynca
75CarolinaFan
B-G
sanford
b381l
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
Sidney Rice Retiring (1727)
SOS Dominating SEC M (459)
Bonefish Grill (452)
What Are The Most Im (382)
Places to eat in Con (303)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (302)
This Song is the F'i (294)
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING (198)
George Harrison Memo (182)
Missing that annual relea
Texags
Places To Eat In Beufort
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Sidney Rice Retiring From
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Official WWE Thread
NFL Evaluations of underc
Rory Anderson Questionabl
Jaguars Justin Blackmon A

Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
AikenRooster2112
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
AikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his combAikenRooster2112 is developing his comb
Default Any radio stations in SC that stream game for free???

I am on the road today and all I have is this Android device. I have the TuneIn radio app, but more and more sports won't stream, for free, on the internet. Does anyone know of one that will stream today's USC vs. Wofford matchup?
Thx, J.
AikenRooster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Any radio stations in SC that stream game for free???

They can't, it's a violation of their agreement, the only "legal" streaming game content is thru the university's website and players which is a paid service...now every so often a station forgets to kill the stream, but I haven't found one yet that does it consistently.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 562
Jack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talons

What I usually do is check out the radio affiliates online and just try each one on TuneIn and sometimes you get lucky and find one that forgets to kill the feed. Good luck!

Jack Garnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

If you find one on TuneIn, please let us know!

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cuss View Post
If you find one on TuneIn, please let us know!
Not a good idea. USC trolls these boards and when they find a station streaming the game they get a cease and desist order. Exchange that info via PM.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spursJTsecSC has earned his spurs

I'd appreciate a PM as well if anyone finds one that works!
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Quote:
If you find one on TuneIn, please let [me] know [via PM]!
Fixed.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #8
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

If you are in SC you can just listen to the game on regular radio.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
lauderdalecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 480
lauderdalecock is sharpening his clawslauderdalecock is sharpening his clawslauderdalecock is sharpening his clawslauderdalecock is sharpening his claws

Please add me to the PM message if you find one. I don't get what harm it is for us that can't access the free broadcast thru local stations to hear it streaming. The sponsors should like it. I know that if I am ever in Gaffney I will go to Buford Street Drugs and Ace Hardware, ya know.
lauderdalecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

What radio station broadcasts the game in the Greenville/Spartanburg area?
Old 11-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauderdalecock View Post
Please add me to the PM message if you find one. I don't get what harm it is for us that can't access the free broadcast thru local stations to hear it streaming. The sponsors should like it. I know that if I am ever in Gaffney I will go to Buford Street Drugs and Ace Hardware, ya know.
Just watch on espn3 here is Florida for free.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
If you are in SC you can just listen to the game on regular radio.
I'm in the library studying, so I'm hoping to find it on my computer.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #13
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCock91 View Post
WRIX 103.1 in the upstate.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 562
Jack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talonsJack Garnet has developed his gaff and talons

I had one on TuneIn, but I just lost my stream. Oh well

Last edited by Jack Garnet; 11-17-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Jack Garnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #15
CockySailor
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5010000
CockySailor has earned his spursCockySailor has earned his spursCockySailor has earned his spursCockySailor has earned his spursCockySailor has earned his spursCockySailor has earned his spurs

try I heart radio app too
CockySailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #16
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCock91 View Post
96.7 is probably the strongest station in Gville area.

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #17
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Nevermind. I don't want to listen.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #18
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Nevermind. I don't want to listen.
Spoken like a true fan! Congrats!