CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TheUniversityofSC
COCKYTALKIN
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
garnet_black215
spareparts
markymark550
MWard
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
Another A&M aggi (2147)
Green and Lammons (2018)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Comporium (736)
Dawg DL man arrested (545)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (463)
Nashville (403)
It's Cover Two's bda (389)
Georgia DE Jonathan (310)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (196)
2015 - Zack Bailey
Another A&M aggie off
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
2015 - Johnny Frasier
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Official SEC Network and
Boosting OOC schedule str
Spurrier Responds to Dabo

Old 11-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
bcgibson75
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPitbcgibson75 rules the CockPit
Default Auguste, Miles & Seniors

Thought it was very fitting, and a just reward for this group of guys on Senior Day.

Kenny Miles is going to give you everything he's got each and every game. Nice for him to rush for 100+ yds in his last appearance in W-B.

Akeem Auguste has seemingly been plagued with injuries the last 3 years, so happy to see him get a scoop & score today.

D.J. forced a fumble...really has played well/all-SEC type play this season.

Quin Smith recorded a sack, good for him.

Devin Taylor, T.J. Johnson, Shaq Wilson, Justice Cunningham, Reggie Bowens and the other seniors go out as the most successful class in USC history. For that...gotta say...

THANK YOU SENIOR CLASS!

GO COCKS!!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Auguste, Miles & Seniors

I believe Kenny had his career high today.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

I saw a tweet that Akeem had no family there today to accompany him on the field for senior day festivities. Jeri Spurrier walked with him.

We get caught up with performances and scores and I know sometimes I forget that these are still young people with tons of things to deal with. Akeem had some moments where I wasn't sure this day would come for him. So proud of what he has achieved and he will always be a great and proud Gamecock.
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Garnet 4 Life 81
Banned

Male

Garnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his clawsGarnet 4 Life 81 is sharpening his claws

Garnet 4 Life 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfanohio View Post
I saw a tweet that Akeem had no family there today to accompany him on the field for senior day festivities. Jeri Spurrier walked with him.

We get caught up with performances and scores and I know sometimes I forget that these are still young people with tons of things to deal with. Akeem had some moments where I wasn't sure this day would come for him. So proud of what he has achieved and he will always be a great and proud Gamecock.
Thats awesome that she did that. I hope the best for #3 in all he does.
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
I believe Kenny had his career high today.
You'd be correct
Old 11-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfanohio View Post
We get caught up with performances and scores and I know sometimes I forget that these are still young people with tons of things to deal with.
Sad yet comforting...glad Jeri was there for him. 2 years ago, Garrett Chisolm brought a picture of each of his parents...they both had recently passed.
Like you posted, some of these young men have a lot going on that has nothing to do with football. Wish all of them the absolute best.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #8
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Akeem is a good man. He'll be fine in life.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #9
GTjacketcock
Hell of an Engineer

Male

GTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgibson75 View Post
Thought it was very fitting, and a just reward for this group of guys on Senior Day.

Kenny Miles is going to give you everything he's got each and every game. Nice for him to rush for 100+ yds in his last appearance in W-B.

Akeem Auguste has seemingly been plagued with injuries the last 3 years, so happy to see him get a scoop & score today.

D.J. forced a fumble...really has played well/all-SEC type play this season.

Quin Smith recorded a sack, good for him.

Devin Taylor, T.J. Johnson, Shaq Wilson, Justice Cunningham, Reggie Bowens and the other seniors go out as the most successful class in USC history. For that...gotta say...

THANK YOU SENIOR CLASS!

GO COCKS!!
Don't forget...

Devin Taylor had a huge TFL on 4th down when Wofford was driving in the 4th quarter that likely saved a score.

Reggie Bowens forced the fumble that Akeem Auguste scored on.

Shaq Wilson forced the first Wofford fumble.

Aldrick Fordham also forced a fumble, I think that was the one Wofford recovered though.

All of the seniors played great today!

My sign from Gameday at the Horseshoe
GTjacketcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

I liked how they all were working hard to try to get the golf crowd up and into the game, especially DJ. That man was thoroughly enjoying himself in his last game on the home turf today.

Akeem had the body language of a confident CB, and was nice to see him return the fumble and have the home crowd raising the roof for him. After all he's been through, it was awesome to see him get to experience a moment like that.

Nice group of seniors, no doubt.