CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4518)
ESPN reporter adding (2447)
SOS: No QB controve (1916)
Waldrop injured (1721)
Just read this. (1047)
In light of our matc (992)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (956)
How we won the UGA g (860)
Christian Walker cal (590)
If we keep winning a (533)
How we won the UGA game:
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Clemson requires sex hist
Christian Walker called u
Winston
Sig I'm giving a Dawg Bud
ESPN reporter adding to t
If this doesn't give you
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia

Old 11-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #221
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1002990384
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: SOS not happy with students

For what it is worth...... I have NEVER left a Gamecock game, in ANY sport early!

AND I NEVER WILL!

And believe me...... there have been times I wanted to leave! LOL
Old 11-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #222
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

These kids these days.. damn all I can do is shake my head
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:45 AM   #223
LtSmokes1
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
LtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming in

Oh what a funny thread. Tomorrow will be my last game as a student at Carolina as well. Should be a fun time. I'll be out at the farmers market a little after 8.

I liked reading the "I'm a better fan than you" banter. I went to Gainesville and stayed until about 5 min left in the 4th. How many of you all went to Gainesville, or any away game? oooh...

See yall the 24th. I'll be in Tiger Town pissing on Howard's pebble.
LtSmokes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:46 AM   #224
DiamondGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 600
DiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spursDiamondGamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmokes1 View Post
Oh what a funny thread. Tomorrow will be my last game as a student at Carolina as well. Should be a fun time. I'll be out at the farmers market a little after 8.

I liked reading the "I'm a better fan than you" banter. I went to Gainesville and stayed until about 5 min left in the 4th. How many of you all went to Gainesville, or any away game? oooh...

See yall the 24th. I'll be in Tiger Town pissing on Howard's pebble.
Ill be there right along with you, make sure to pee on the base of it.. I hear it is their weakest link lol
DiamondGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:06 AM   #225
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Spurrier is right. It's embarrassing to watch games on TV and see so many empty seats in the student section after the half. You don't see that at Bama or UGA and I would think some of the students would realize this and cheer on not only their football team, but their fellow students. I pay for my tickets and I stay until way after the game is over. I love the whole experience.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #226
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

This thread is still up bc The mods left early
Old 11-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #227
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Again, spurrier needs to coach the team and thats it. Its a free country..if the ladies want to leave then they will leave..many men will chase the cuties with skirts and boots out..
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #228
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
Spurrier is right. It's embarrassing to watch games on TV and see so many empty seats in the student section after the half. You don't see that at Bama or UGA and I would think some of the students would realize this and cheer on not only their football team, but their fellow students. I pay for my tickets and I stay until way after the game is over. I love the whole experience.
Uga students do leave early
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #229
Cocky Garnet
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocky Garnet is sharpening his clawsCocky Garnet is sharpening his clawsCocky Garnet is sharpening his clawsCocky Garnet is sharpening his clawsCocky Garnet is sharpening his claws

At the game. Student grades: attendance -- B; retention -- A. Well done, y'all that showed.
Cocky Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #230
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Let's not compare our fans to uga. It all depends on what type legacy you are trying to build.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #231
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

GREAT JOB today students! Some people have probably already gone home for Thanksgiving, but those that were there were loud, proud, and they stayed. Proud of 'em.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #232
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

SOS was pleased as well. He talked about how the students stayed today.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #233
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

The student section wasn't packed, but a lot more in attendance that I thought there would be. I was in section 1, right on the wall and watched a moderately continuous stream of students, mostly one's not dressed for the chilly weather, headed out the gate by the visitors locker room from halftime on through the 4th quarter. Never was a mass exodus though and never appeared to be 'empty'.

Sandstorm for opening kickoff..
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #234
puddle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 923100
puddle is sharpening his clawspuddle is sharpening his clawspuddle is sharpening his clawspuddle is sharpening his claws

Spurrier should go tell the students " I'm sorry for making you stay and watch this team for four quarters"!
puddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #235
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako View Post
If they go out of the stadium at half time...Can they come back in????

Thought to ponder...

As a ticket scanner, I can with 100% certainty say that that is a definite, NO. I scanned two girls tickets one time only to have them come back out less than a half-hour later. I reminded them that they couldn't re-enter without a valid ticket that had not been scanned, and they brushed me off.

Gapo
Old 11-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #236
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
Again, spurrier needs to coach the team and thats it. Its a free country..if the ladies want to leave then they will leave..many men will chase the cuties with skirts and boots out..
It's a free country. Spurrier should be allowed to say whatever he wants.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #237
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
For the love of all that is and anything that might be holy, I pray that we are not aspiring to behave like any one from UGA.

That is the one worst fanbase on the planet (uncontested now that UcheaT sux.)
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #238
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post

Some of the die-hard fans might not. When I've watched UGA games on TV, the student sections (in fact the whole stadium) looks full even towards the end of the game win or lose.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote