CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (826)
Call of Duty: Advanc (523)
Good Riddance to bad (456)
Keeping tailgate foo (316)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (288)
Bashing Players, coa (213)
An A to Z of Noah We (207)
The Comeback & T (206)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (97)
Wallpaper & Back (97)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Old 11-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material
Default Where do we finish

After Conference Champ games.... where do you see teams finishing?

1.)Oregon (Wins out)
2.)Bama (Beats UGA)
3.)Fla St (wins out)
4.)LSU (wins out)
5.)Kansas St (loses to Texas)
6.)South Carolina (beats Clemson)
7.)Notre Dame (Loses to SoCal)
8.)Texas A&M (wins out)
9.)UGA (loses to Bama)
10.)UF (loses to Fla St)

Kinda how im feeling is finishes out. Our win vs Clemson will boost us in the rankings. With some help... we jump to #6

Fla St beating UF and winning the ACC Champ jumps them to #3 (maybe a lil high but i couldnt figure out where else to put them

TAMU doesnt have any relative teams left to play... they stay where they are

Anyone else?
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Where do we finish

I don't see Nd or K State losing their final games.
1)Oregon
2) K state
3) ND
4) Bama
5) LSU
6) FSU
7) Us
8) A&M
9) Georgia
10) Florida

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
1)Oregon
2) K state
3) ND
4) Bama
5) LSU
6) FSU
7) Us
8) A&M
9) Georgia
10) Florida
Ditto
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

im trying to be optimistic about an SEC title game
Old 11-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
1)Oregon
2) K state
3) ND
4) Bama
5) LSU
6) FSU
7) Us
8) A&M
9) Georgia
10) Florida
I dont see Bama winning out and not jumping whoever #3... KState is gonna drop one of the next 2
Old 11-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
JTJGarnet
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
JTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talonsJTJGarnet has developed his gaff and talons

ND will lose to SoCal.
JTJGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
thebigspur33
4-Star

Male

thebigspur33 is learning to peck

does that put us in the outback bowl?
thebigspur33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

How do you figure we jump aTm? Beating Clemson?

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
I dont see Bama winning out and not jumping whoever #3... KState is gonna drop one of the next 2
Bama will not jump an undefeated team.

#LukeForMod

Old 11-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
damron
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1800
damron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his clawsdamron is sharpening his claws

Quote:
I personally don't think they'll have to worry about that, because I think KS St. most likely loses a game still, I think OR probably will lose a game still, and I think Notre Dame may lose to So. CA (even though they lost to UCLA today, the Irish are still another rivalry game & you know Kiffy would love to be the one to ruin their natty title hopes)...but IF those 3 are still undefeated thru the conferencxe champ. games, I also think AL will most definitely jump to atleast #2 - to play in the national championship game (provided, of course they take care of Auburn & GA as expected)...
RMO III
damron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

usually on the stomach
Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
How do you figure we jump aTm? Beating Clemson?
yea... beating a top 10 team on the road will def jump us past TAMU. TAMUs only game left is Mizzou at home
Old 11-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by damron View Post
I personally don't think they'll have to worry about that, because I think KS St. most likely loses a game still, I think OR probably will lose a game still, and I think Notre Dame may lose to So. CA (even though they lost to UCLA today, the Irish are still another rivalry game & you know Kiffy would love to be the one to ruin their natty title hopes)...but IF those 3 are still undefeated thru the conferencxe champ. games, I also think AL will most definitely jump to atleast #2 - to play in the national championship game (provided, of course they take care of Auburn & GA as expected)...
RMO III
So what you're saying is Bama will jump 2 undefeated teams?

2/3 of the BCS are human voters, they will vote those 3, 1-2-3.
Maybe Bama will have a higher computer avg than one of them, but the human votes will still keep them above Bama.

It won't happen.

#LukeForMod

Old 11-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Oregons 3 game stretch (if they win out) puts them at number 1.

Notre Dame and KState only have 1 game left... Bama has 2. One is against a top 5 team at a neutral site. Bama could def jump one of them and that is IF

ND beats @ So Cal

KState beats #15 Texas

Bama beating a top 5 team AFTER 2 other teams are done with their games is enough to propel them into top 3 for sure.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock13 View Post
usually on the stomach
On the back
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

The biggest factor is KState and ND not having a conference champ to end the season and Bama does. It also helps Bama that its the #5 team
Old 11-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #17
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
The biggest factor is KState and ND not having a conference champ to end the season and Bama does. It also helps Bama that its the #5 team
It didn't hurt Oklahoma State last year in the computer polls
They finished 2nd in those, Human voters voted Bama two (who did not play in the conference title)

Harris and Coaches will have the undefeated teams 1-2-3
And unless any of those teams drop below 4 in the computers Bama isn't jumping them.

#LukeForMod

Last edited by I Bleed Garnet; 11-17-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #18
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Ya'll better turn on your TV's. K-state is losin at the 1/2, and the ducks are tied....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #19
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

K State is getting the crap beaten out of them by Baylor so that will take care of one of those undefeated teams right there. Baylor is not very good so K State will drop a bunch.
doc
Old 11-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #20
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

The football gods love them some SEC. If oregon and KState lose....