CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
sanford
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
El Cid Ranger
b381l
cocksmith1or11
Order 66
Backup QB competitio (2691)
2014 Preseason USA T (1282)
Ranking the SEC Fema (801)
Anyone heard anythin (765)
Future Non-Conferenc (637)
Spurrier on the cove (421)
What Would You Do? (397)
Ranking the SEC scho (314)
Kewl video (234)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (230)
Anyone heard anything abo
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
Re-Airing South Carolina
Elcid99
Kewl video
Musburger/Palmer to comme
Hello Gamecocks!
An Aggies View of the Mat
Backup QB competition
2015 - Albert Huggins

Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #61
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson Offense Vs USC Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
What ever!! Tenn., Mizzou and Arky has better receivers than Clemson.
i agree. clemsons WR's are overrated... very overrated
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #62
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
Why are you being this way?? Look man, I am a Gamecock fan. A Gamecock fan just like you. I am simply asking not to quote him. But you are going to take up for a Clemson fan that is completely talking smack about our team when I am trying to be nice and ask for a FAVOR? Yet, you want to put me down?

Look man, you and I have had our differences, but we are both Gamecocks. This guy is a Tiger and a smack talker at that. I am asking nicely to try and not quote his posts.

Is that really that bad?
how is he and the rest of the world going to know the shit we call him out on then? Your way involves more reading and im not aobut that life
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #63
renegade_doc
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 400
renegade_doc has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
when it makes it into the record books... its a record
Which record book keeps track of 2nd place? JW.
renegade_doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #64
JTJGarnet
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
JTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade_doc View Post
K, what 3 TDs were scored by the SC offense?

Sorry, I'd play more with you but I'm tired. You got 7 points on a fumble return. Therefore your offense scored 17 points.
Oh, so you're gonna parse the scores? Let me tell you you something loser, When Clowney drives tajh's fat ass in the dirt next week and there's a scoop & score it will be 6 then too. Yeah, you probably need your rest to get up and go plow a field or milk a cow or something. Good riddance.
JTJGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #65
renegade_doc
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJGarnet View Post
Oh, so you're gonna parse the scores? Let me tell you you something loser, When Clowney drives tajh's fat ass in the dirt next week and there's a scoop & score it will be 6 then too. Yeah, you probably need your rest to get up and go plow a field or milk a cow or something. Good riddance.
Well this post was based upon fact. Congrats on that. I'm just hoping Clemson will be able to keep Lattimore out of the endzone.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #66
JTJGarnet
Recruit

Male

JTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his comb

[quote=renegade_doc;3553166]Well this post was based upon fact. Congrats on that. I'm just hoping Clemson will be able to keep Lattimore out of the endzone.[,

For you to even go there is a true indication of how worthless you are as a human.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #67
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

NC State had a 100 yard rusher and a quarterback that threw for 490+ yards today. Our offense will be fine.
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #68
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Our tight ends could have a big day. Especially if they are forced to blitz because of lack of pressure from their front four. If there was ever a time to run the ball 60% of the time, next saturday is it.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #69
JTJGarnet
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Well this post was based upon fact. Congrats on that. I'm just hoping Clemson will be able to keep Lattimore out of the endzone.
We beat your ass last year without him. Clemson is Kenny Miles's girlfriend. Better lube up b****!
Old 11-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #70
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 800
garnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudlygarnet&black1998rn is crowing loudly

doc please go get ya brother off the sheep .....surely there must be some women at the lesso clubbed that have the same number of teeth . have fun this week working up cool signs for next weeks game . You'll need an extra box of crayola 24's night game . better tatoo ya gf's name on your honey ...sheep ain't faithful I'm told. C ya at Girth valley next weekend ...I'll be the dude in garnet .
Old 11-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #71
renegade_doc
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet&black1998rn View Post
doc please go get ya brother off the sheep .....surely there must be some women at the lesso clubbed that have the same number of teeth . have fun this week working up cool signs for next weeks game . You'll need an extra box of crayola 24's night game . better tatoo ya gf's name on your honey ...sheep ain't faithful I'm told. C ya at Girth valley next weekend ...I'll be the dude in garnet .
Was this english?
Old 11-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #72
scz71864
5 Star Frat

Male

scz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudly

This will be moved to smack

scz71864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #73
renegade_doc
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by scz71864 View Post
This will be moved to smack
As will every SC/CU thread this week.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #74
randyh3253
4-Star

Male

randyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his combrandyh3253 is developing his comb

renegade doc, yes our score was 24-7. Last year you guys also played Wofford and guess what you won by 8...thats right 35-27, so you struggled against them as well.
randyh3253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #75
CockpetBagger
Banned, James Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100550
CockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot material

They haven't played anybody.
CockpetBagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #76
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
You're such a redneck classless ****ing prick. I hope you get prison raped one day.

Then maybe you and Boyd can discuss what it feels like to get raped, you know since our defense does that to him. We are going to beat Clemson's ass in that lame ass inbred area of the upstate. I swear Clemson fans are worse than the plague.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #77
Bob the Builder
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Bob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his combBob the Builder is developing his comb

Quote:
renegade doc, yes our score was 24-7. Last year you guys also played Wofford and guess what you won by 8...thats right 35-27, so you struggled against them as well.
At least we had more yards than they did.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #78
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficeLinebackerCock View Post
Seems to me that if your premise is that we need to score 40 to win then that's the same as saying we lose. We can't put up that many points against anybody in my opinion.
Not true and here is why... 1st. We just scored 38 against Tenn and Arkansas. So it is not true that we can't score 40. Yes, we should have beaten Wofford worse today, but don't let that get to you too much. Wofford keeps the ball and absolutely DRAINS the clock. You just don't get that many chances.

Second, you also have to factor in that SOME of the reason why opponents score so much on Clemson is because of how fast their offense plays. It isn't as difficult to score points on Clemson as you think because you are going to get a TON of chances just by the nature of how they play offense.

We can score over 40 on Clemson just as easily as we did UAB or ECU if we limit turnovers and play our game.

I am not saying we will do it, but I don't think it is true to say that we "can't" put up that many points against Clemson.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #79
heathbates
Game MVP

Male

heathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervous

Kenny Miles LOVES to run against taters....just sayin....I can't wait until next saturday...the other "death valley" in silence is better than my favorite band live

heathbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #80
renegade_doc
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyh3253 View Post
One was early in the year as an unranked team with a brand new O-coordinator and starting QB. The other was late in the year with a seasoned QB as a top-10 team.

Seriously though, you guys looked good today. I know that's the point you're trying to make.