CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
GarnetBlack&Blue
Acockolypse Now
NinjaSven
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
JerseyBird
Regalcock
Spurrier_Superior_On
gromweat
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1934)
All of our defensive (1790)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1614)
Uniform thread (1534)
Cack's Toast of the (1528)
Rankings (1438)
3-4 "D" Ke (1193)
Will Devin ever suit (976)
Update: Brison Willi (507)
Update: Brison Williams i
2016 - Rozelle Nix
Best Store bought Spaghet
Men's soccer vs. Clemson
2015 Commitment - Shameik
No Fun League Strikes Aga
Not a talent issue
Over reacting?
Kenny Hill arrested
Gamecock football Long Te

Old 11-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #41
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 20008309
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Williams-Brice Ramps

One of the reasons that the upper decks always have empty seats
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #42
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 320
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
It's just, when I sit at home at watch the game on tv I see empty seats. That wouldn't be empty if y'all werent standing on the ramps, pisses me off.
White text? Of course
Probably would appear less empty if you were at the game filling one of those empty seats. You're in Cola dude. With the exception of the UGA game, you could have been there for next to nothing.
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #43
talon
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2400
talon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPittalon rules the CockPit

the only increase in the size will be if they put more boxes. The school is trying to increase the big donors so that will be the focus. If when add the boxes they have to add seats to fill in the area they will.
talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #44
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
Check out 'Bama's stadium for proof of this.
It's definitely interesting to look up pictures of Bryant-Denny Stadium over the years. They did an awesome job with the changes they've made.

We win a few national titles and get bigger backers as well and I'm sure we could do the same ;)
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #45
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman15 View Post
I bought so bad tickets off of craigslist didnt know it until we got to the gate and our tickets were denied. The lady at the gate felt sorry for us so let us in and we stood on the ramps and alot of the people around there said that they didn't have tickets. Some said that they knew somone at the gate or they snuck in or paid somone to sneak them in.

I do not agree with sneaking in or paying somone to sneak you in but the ramps worked out good for us. and it is not a bad view at all. They can get pretty cold though when the wind is whipping.
I always wondered why they are called Ramp Tramps (by nobody)