CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
kingoftheroost
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
USCNowAndForever
I Bleed Garnet
Key for 2015 defense (1119)
Skai Moore out for U (951)
Women's Team Ranked (640)
Lebron makes Clevela (540)
Troubles in Tigertow (527)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (379)
Cockaboose Video (326)
TN game weather (315)
Who is your favorite (247)
Marvel releases movi (160)
Key for 2015 defense
Who is your favorite play
Uniforms for Tenn
TN game weather
Stanley Doughty Needs spi
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Name a Gamecock
We're going to the NCAA T
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
FSU vs. Louisville

Old 11-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
BDBrotherton
Carolina Football God

Male

CockyCash: 500
BDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his claws
Default USC Drops in New AP Poll

I can't believe we dropped from #12 to #13...this is garbage!

Oh a side UGA is #3...can't wait for bama to wax that azz!
BDBrotherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
ELCID14
Blue Chip

Male

ELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spurs
Default Re: USC Drops in New AP Poll

Wofford ?
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

good thing the AP doesn't matter

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

We will move right back up with a win
U-Dub Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
Red Devil
Two Deep

Male

Red Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spursRed Devil has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
We will move right back up with a win
We won yesterday and the week before that. No-one is convinced by our anemic offense right now.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

who cares about the AP maybe Ohio State since the AP is going to probably call them the AP National Champs.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1106
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

It's all how you look at it really. Did we fall 1 spot or did Stanford move up 3? Details man, details.....
Old 11-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
It's all how you look at it really. Did we fall 1 spot or did Stanford move up 3? Details man, details.....
I see it the same way. We didn't fall, we just got jumped.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
wilsonhallbarons
USC '17

Male

CockyCash: 10013328
wilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot materialwilsonhallbarons is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to wilsonhallbarons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
We won yesterday and the week before that. No-one is convinced by our anemic offense right now.
A win against Clemson will definitely be more influential than our wins the last two weeks.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Gotta take care of business. However, ND got all 60 first place votes - media darling. I was hoping to see them in a bowl game against a real top 10 team - may get that wish.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

AP doesn't matter as much so its not as bad. I thought we would stay where we are.

But that LSU is coming back to haunt us!!!
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #12
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

AP doesn't matter. BCS does. Our Gamecocks have the opportunity to take care of business this Saturday against Clemson.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #13
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

we have been jumped once each week by the team that won on the road against the #1 team...

nothing you can do about that. except go beat the Tiggers next week on the road

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
robert40
Recruit

Male

robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhallbarons View Post
A win against Clemson will definitely be more influential than our wins the last two weeks.
I would not call a win over an acc team influential NO REALLY I WOULD'NTThat is why those clowns do not get any respect.We are going to disrespect the hell out of them on saturday night.
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

As for the BCS, we would probably stay at #9. Maybe jump to 8, but unlikely. Clemson may jump from 11 to 10.

And the BCS is what matters the most.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #16
JQ94
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
JQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talonsJQ94 has developed his gaff and talons

why, we looked like garbage against a garbage team...if we handle business on the field, everything would work out in our favor. However, we struggled mightily (don't give me that triple option BS, the whole team looked bad)
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Win the next two and we will finish Top 10 for consecutive years. Not bad at all!
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote