CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
smoovecock
GamecockSuperFan
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
Travelin
treys1986
kingoftheroost
A. Pilgrim
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2784)
Gamecockology Helms (987)
SEC QB's in the Red (970)
Little know stat (We (960)
Where do you like to (530)
We're going to the N (504)
Amelia Earhart Plane (291)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (209)
This season and recr (194)
Anyone have a recipe (193)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Have you ever been so wro
What does it take to win?
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Interesting quotes from D
Uniforms for Tenn
official UFC thread. (new
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
2014 WS: Giants vs. Royal

Old 11-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #301
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bowl Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
CBS Sports predicts Carolina-NC State in the Chick-fil-A
If we end up in the CFA, I'd rather play NC State or Miami than GT...
U-Dub Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #302
GamecockALAN
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 479
GamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
CBS Sports predicts Carolina-NC State in the Chick-fil-A
New update on CBS

USC vs Northwestern in the Outback

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ls/predictions
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #303
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

bowl projections will change a lot depending on what florida does against fsu.
One thing I can guarantee you is that the Cap 1 bowl will not take uga if they lose to bama. they want lsu/carolina/bama(if they lose to uga).
Best case scenario IMO:
bcs championship: bama
sugar: lsu/a&m
cotton: lsu/a&m
cap 1: carolina/florida
outback: carolina/florida/georgia(assuming uga beats tech and florida loses to fsu)
chic fil a: carolina/florida/georgia
Old 11-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #304
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Shit just noticed Oregon may not win the PAC 12

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #305
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockALAN View Post
New update on CBS

I love the prediction that he has Carolina beating Clemson
Old 11-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #306
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
Shit just noticed Oregon may not win the PAC 12
If Stanford beats UCLA .. Stanford goes to the PAC-12 title game, and Oregon stays home
Old 11-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #307
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockALAN View Post
New update on CBS

Sounds good to me. That would be a great game. What's Northwestern's record? I wanna say its similar to ours.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #308
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
Sounds good to me. That would be a great game. What's Northwestern's record? I wanna say its similar to ours.
7-3... Not a bad team at all
Old 11-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #309
splinters
Recruit

Male

splinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervoussplinters is making other chickens nervous

Wow, they have Trojans in 2 bowls. Nice list. They also have west virginia in alamo bowl with a conf record of 2-5 ranked 8th in conf. Dont think so. This is weak
splinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #310
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
GT has been doing the triple option for a while now and they play the same schools every year, you would think they would be able to stop it by now. Plus, I would much rather play a team with a pro style offense. I just enjoy watching the d-line sacking the QB. You don't get that with a triple option team.
1. No. The key to stopping the triple option is having time to install your gameplan, and practice practice practice against it before you play them. Playing them a year beforehand doesn't give you a significantly greater chance of stopping them when you've been spending the rest of the season beforehand prepping for more traditional pro and spread offenses. More time to practice the week before you play them is what shuts down the triple option.

2. I'm fine with watching us defend the triple option if we embarrass them and shut them down like teams normally do to them in bowl games.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote