CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
robgusc76
Seladen
Gamecocks1137
**USC vs. Clemson GA (4978)
looks like we have 2 (1894)
Decommitment from Te (858)
Beat Miami (767)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (578)
Cleveland Browns Hea (573)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (573)
Frank Martin's Game (566)
Garcia and Clemsux T (566)
Need a dog kennel (202)
Previewing Clemson
2015 - Mark Fields
looks like we have 2 OL r
Four USC Basketball Games
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
Bowl packages
So, why is next year goin
Cleveland Browns Headshot

Old 11-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #521
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

http://youtu.be/HGtVkU2s0J0
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #522
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Sitting in the hospital so I am going to try and watch this stream. Right now it just say "staring soon".
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #523
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

http://youtu.be/_FH30XvG5Vw

Try that one.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #524
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Thanks that works
Old 11-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #525
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

**crickets chirping**
Old 11-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #526
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Went off this morning after taking a day off. Highlighted by my game of 41-5 which for some odd reason isn't showing up right on my recent matches. Says I went 24-3 but whatever. I raised my K/D from 1.64 to 1.74 in just 6 games so that should tell ya something.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #527
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Tried to add you to my friends list but it said your name didn't exist. Not sure wtf is going on. My ps3 has been freezing some.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #528
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I think since we're all in the clan you don't even need to have the person on your friends list for BO2. When inviting people you can scroll to the right and it has people from Facebook and if you keep scrolling it has the people in your clan.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #529
Berry
Sherlock

Male

How many is playing tonight? I know Big Spenda is playing. Anyone else?

I'm hooked on league play, seems like the connection is better.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #530
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Tried to add you to my friends list but it said your name didn't exist. Not sure wtf is going on. My ps3 has been freezing some.
Its Swizzle-McNasty. Cack has it wrong on the first page.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:12 PM   #531
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Ill be buying this week but I suck
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #532
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

If you guys haven't downloaded the COD Elite app for iPhone and Android ya should. Pretty cool features and you can even check out clan stuff. Over my last 20 games my K/D is 2.81, averaging 22.80 kills, and averaging a score of 284.36 per minute.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #533
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Ahh. That's what it is. Is it lagging on you tonight? I'm trying to tank up the FAL and it is being a bitch.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #534
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:
Ahh. That's what it is. Is it lagging on you tonight? I'm trying to tank up the FAL and it is being a bitch.
My connection was golden all day today.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #535
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I tried to play a minute here and there this weekend, but just had to leave 5 seconds after I'd start.

I should be able to play Tuesday night some and hopefully Weds as well.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #536
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

We need to get a good group of like 5 and create a league team and see how that works. You have to have at least three so if we had five or six of us in there we should be able to get at least three of us together to play regularly, one would think.

Me and Spenda played a few games yesterday. We had one or two good ones. I never noticed a darn thing about double XP. Swizzle did you notice you were getting double points? I don't think I was.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #537
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Berry: FN FAL; Select fire attachment; Full Auto. It exists.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #538
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
We need to get a good group of like 5 and create a league team and see how that works. You have to have at least three so if we had five or six of us in there we should be able to get at least three of us together to play regularly, one would think.

Me and Spenda played a few games yesterday. We had one or two good ones. I never noticed a darn thing about double XP. Swizzle did you notice you were getting double points? I don't think I was.
I was planning on playing more last night but I froze up and had to turn it off. Then it got too late to play. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go out of town and won't be back until Friday so now playing for me unless I can get on tonight for a while.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #539
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Quote:

I don't think I was getting double XP. Didn't really pay much attention though.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #540
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'm with Spenda will be traveling after Wednesday; next week we need to try and organize a league team damnit. We can all get bowling shirts.