CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Roosterboy
thekob
TheUniversityofSC
dixiecock
Bed Sores
markp_vip
Aggie96
JulesWinnfield90
Order 66
Conflict with Aggies (4255)
Skai Moore not start (3326)
Paul Finebaum heaps (2735)
New JK Video Imminen (1892)
Kyle Carpenter to le (1268)
Spurrier on a&m (1233)
Old Footage from WB (831)
Michael Sam Headline (704)
Centerplate CEO, Des (505)
Finbaum Jogs on USC (419)
Finbaum Jogs on USC campu
Official SEC Network and
Conflict with Aggies on t
'13 Mizzou game on SEC Ne
Defensive Backfield
CockyTalk Football Pickem
Interview with Dylan Thom
video card installation h
Skai Moore not starting a
24 Iconic Southern Dishes

Old 11-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #301
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Weekend Warriors 13 Season 3 ***PS3

coop, when can you play? im good from 3-5 today and tonight at like 11
Old 11-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #302
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Hey guys I think I am going to have to drop out......Life just got really busy with me and with the holidays coming up my time will be even more pressed.

Bowling league just started back up and me and wife bowl in 2 leagues and sub on another and I am the Captain on two of those. I am getting ready to start taking classes again still gotta find time in all that to get some golfing in between work and spending time with the family. Noto I will probably be back next year but I hope I have more freetime available next season.

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #303
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Harv View Post
Hey guys I think I am going to have to drop out......Life just got really busy with me and with the holidays coming up my time will be even more pressed.

Bowling league just started back up and me and wife bowl in 2 leagues and sub on another and I am the Captain on two of those. I am getting ready to start taking classes again still gotta find time in all that to get some golfing in between work and spending time with the family. Noto I will probably be back next year but I hope I have more freetime available next season.
I enjoyed our recruiting battles
Old 11-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #304
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Later Harv, this may be my last season since the new COD came out. I'm going to try to keep up but we will just have to see how it works out.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #305
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:

its been fun man
Old 11-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #306
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
coop, when can you play? im good from 3-5 today and tonight at like 11
Crap didn't realized we had advanced. I can play after 4 today
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #307
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

We have advanced into the next week. Next advance time will be sun afternoon around 6 pm.

Restarts left:

MBcock: 0
UScooper: 1
notoriety: 0
CCtiger91: 0
Cock Footbal05: 0
ATLgamecock: 0
Carolina Harv: 0
Coryusc2008:1
rnecavs07: 1
dffoxfanatic7: 0
Old 11-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #308
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

notoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudlynotoriety is crowing loudly

guys im heading to ga in a few mins most ppl have byes this week but theres like 4 of you with games i wont be back until sun not sure when so im going to advance sun afternoon/evening sometime when i get back into the conf championship.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #309
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:

understandable man let me know if you change your mind ill keep you in the dynasty until we start next season and then ill remove you. idk if ill be making this next season ill probably get the game but doubt i make a dynasty this was most likely my last one. (making it) not sure if ppl realize but ive been making this things since the 09 one came out.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #310
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriety View Post
understandable man let me know if you change your mind ill keep you in the dynasty until we start next season and then ill remove you. idk if ill be making this next season ill probably get the game but doubt i make a dynasty this was most likely my last one. (making it) not sure if ppl realize but ive been making this things since the 09 one came out.
and youve done a pretty good job
Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #311
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

woot woot!! Got 2 more commitments from ESPNU 150 guys.

4* #1 FS(#100 overall) rated at 80.
4* #1 TE(#28 overall) rated at 76.

That makes 8 ESPNU 150 guys so far and I lead for 3 more.

Also have a big game this week against #21 Oklahoma, a win means Big 12 championship in my first year at Texas Tech.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #312
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Received 2 more commits: 4 star DT (75 ovr) and a 3 star RB (69 ovr). The RB was a take because he is 6-3 217 lbs with 92 speed and like 80 strength.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #313
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Well won the big 12 in my first season at Texas tech.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #314
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

We have advanced into the conference championships. Next advance time will be wed morning at 8 am.

Restarts left:

MBcock: 0
UScooper: 1
notoriety: 0
CCtiger91: 0
Cock Footbal05: 0
ATLgamecock: 0
Carolina Harv: 0
Coryusc2008:1
rnecavs07: 1
dffoxfanatic7: 0
Old 11-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #315
coryusc2008
Heisman

Male

coryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurscoryusc2008 has earned his spurs

Noto when do u wanna play our game?
coryusc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #316
notoriety
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryusc2008 View Post
Noto when do u wanna play our game?
tomorrow around 8 or 9 work?
Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #317
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material

is harv out , I know he said he was. If he is can u put him on ap?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #318
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

Also went ahead and added another ESPNU 150 guy this week.

#12 ATH, #29 overall. rated out at 76 but I was only able to scout him 36% so Ill see how he pans out when he gets on campus.

6 commits rated 80+, 5 more between 76-79. Dont worry, there are more coming too. Moved up to the #3 class, top user class.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #319
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

I got the same glitch mbcock did when the opposing team wouldn't kick they just stayed huddled. I found out that if it happens you cant play the game it will continue to do the same thing every time.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #320
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I got the same glitch mbcock did when the opposing team wouldn't kick they just stayed huddled. I found out that if it happens you cant play the game it will continue to do the same thing every time.
Sorry, that was the most infuriating thing. I would be undefeated and in the championship game if it wasn't for that.
MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote