CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
carcosa
The Yancey
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5234)
looks like we have 2 (1941)
Decommitment from Te (898)
Beat Miami (783)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (607)
Cleveland Browns Hea (604)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (588)
Frank Martin's Game (585)
Garcia and Clemsux T (575)
Need a dog kennel (219)
2015 - Mark Fields
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
Previewing Clemson
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Four USC Basketball Games
The Vent and Coaching cha
So, why is next year goin
looks like we have 2 OL r
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Tanner McEvoy to start fo

Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #1321
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material
Default Re: Carolina Panthers 2012 Season Thread

If Ron Rivera is the head coach tomorrow morning after yet another display of extreme cowardice, I hope the panthers move away. This is beyond ridiculous. Ron Rivera is the most chicken-shit head coach in the history of the NFL. The Panthers are just hoping to be able to repeat the marvelous 6 wins from last year. The problem with that is they can no longer surprise people the way they did last year. All the man does is stand on the sideline looking like he doesn't have a pulse, then when the Panthers lose, which we all know is inevitable, he just says the same things every freaking week. He doesn't deserve to be a coordinator even, so why this organization chose him to be the head coach is beyond me. I wonder if he realizes the head coach is actually supposed to do something other than look like a latino corpse. FIRE RON RIVERA!

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1322
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Well the Bucs should have never put themselves into a position needing 2 quick scores with a 2 point conversion...I still think that fumble was after the goaline was crossed.

And I know this is ya'lls Panther thread, but how about Doug Martin? Guy is an incredible talent, puts 100% into every carry, and comes up big when needed.

Tampa should really be a an 8-2 team right now after 2 screwjobs when the replacements were still around.
ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1323
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

We know now for sure why he was passed over for as many head coaching jobs as he was.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #1324
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
We know now for sure why he was passed over for as many head coaching jobs as he was.
yup^....from what i heard hurney wanted him but JR didnt.....

as pissed i am to lose this game i have to think about the bigger picture......i want a new coaching staff and a top 3 pick so i got what i wanted....b/c all another 5-6 win season does it move us down the draft board....if you are not gonna make the playoffs, which i dont think either of these teams today will..obv not panthers, winning meaningless game dont help
Old 11-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #1325
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Well the Bucs should have never put themselves into a position needing 2 quick scores with a 2 point conversion...I still think that fumble was after the goaline was crossed.

And I know this is ya'lls Panther thread, but how about Doug Martin? Guy is an incredible talent, puts 100% into every carry, and comes up big when needed.

Tampa should really be a an 8-2 team right now after 2 screwjobs when the replacements were still around.
I know you're just the latest in a long line of folks who like to invade the Panthers' thread, so I apologize in advance for sort of taking this out on you, but I really wish all the fans of other teams would gtfo. I mean is it so hard to start another thread instead of essentially rubbing another team's nose in it? That's almost as maddening as the sucky Panthers.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #1326
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post
I know you're just the latest in a long line of folks who like to invade the Panthers' thread, so I apologize in advance for sort of taking this out on you, but I really wish all the fans of other teams would gtfo. I mean is it so hard to start another thread instead of essentially rubbing another team's nose in it? That's almost as maddening as the sucky Panthers.
ditto.....at least that poster wasnt like most of the ppl but it always happens every week
Old 11-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #1327
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfreek88 View Post
yup^....from what i heard hurney wanted him but JR didnt.....

as pissed i am to lose this game i have to think about the bigger picture......i want a new coaching staff and a top 3 pick so i got what i wanted....b/c all another 5-6 win season does it move us down the draft board....if you are not gonna make the playoffs, which i dont think either of these teams today will..obv not panthers, winning meaningless game dont help
Big Cat did NOT want this gutless wonder. For god sake RR played for the Bears yet he is aggressive as a basket full of kittens.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1328
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114054578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Was this choke worse than the choke job in the ATL.

I think so or maybe my frustration is at a peak level after the Wofford game yesterday!

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #1329
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Sorry man, but its not that serious. The game was being discussed here so I added my comments here, if you don't like it- take your ass to an official Panther message board where I won't post and don't be a damned baby.

There is no difference in me posting here or if you all decided to create a thread for each game...the posts are going to appear there instead. It is game conversation.

Besides, I wasn't degrading Carolina or anything.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #1330
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Was this choke worse than the choke job in the ATL.

I think so or maybe my frustration is at a peak level after the Wofford game yesterday!

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was much worse....atl just needed a fg to win, tb needed a td, 2 pt conversion and OT to win...and we gave it to them, again...
Old 11-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #1331
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

And apparently someone doesn't get the point. By your logic, every thread should be fair game for whatever topic individual posters choose. The fact of the matter is that this thread is supposed to be dedicated to discussion of the Carolina Panthers. The title of the thread isn't "Carolina Panthers 2012 Season Opponent Thread". To make my point even clearer, which you obviously need for me to do, I was told there are other teams NFL teams which have threads in this forum, and one of them is the cowboys, but that didn't stop some Dallas fans from using this thread to discuss the Dallas Cowboys. It would be different if there were threads made for each game, but there aren't so why not let the Panthers' fans discuss the Panthers in the Panthers' thread? But way to get defensive over it, Dr. Fail.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #1332
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
And apparently someone doesn't get the point. By your logic, every thread should be fair game for whatever topic individual posters choose. The fact of the matter is that this thread is supposed to be dedicated to discussion of the Carolina Panthers. The title of the thread isn't "Carolina Panthers 2012 Season Opponent Thread". To make my point even cleare, which you obviously need for me to do, I was told there are other teams NFL teams which have threads in this forum, and one of them is the cowboys, but that didn't stop some Dallas fans from using this thread to discuss the Dallas Cowboys. It would be different if there were threads made for each game, but there aren't so why not let the Panthers' fans discuss the Panthers in the Panthers' thread? But way to get defensive over it, Dr. Fail.
Defensive? You are the one who started crying after my post like a little girl.

My was ON topic because this thread is about the Carolina Panthers Season and I am pretty sure they were PLAYING AGAINST the Tampa Bay Bucaneers today, is that right or is that right?

There is no "Carolina Panthers fans only" sign posted at the door and I will post my opinion where ever I damn well please.

Now go into your corner and cry about the dumpster fire of a team you are cursed to pull for.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #1333
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Defensive? You are the one who started crying after my post like a little girl.

My was ON topic because this thread is about the Carolina Panthers Season and I am pretty sure they were PLAYING AGAINST the Tampa Bay Bucaneers today, is that right or is that right?

There is no "Carolina Panthers fans only" sign posted at the door and I will post my opinion where ever I damn well please.

Now go into your corner and cry about the dumpster fire of a team you are cursed to pull for.
I'm glad we agree that you post like a little girl. And I didn't get defensive, but since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I'm not surprised you misinterpreted my post.

A person who curses for no apparent reason demonstrates they lack the brain power to carry on a civilized discussion, and you've definitely done that.

And since you feel as though you can post your opinion where ever you damn well please, why not try discussing the Clemson Tigers in the cockpit forum? I mean South Carolina plays them, and there's not a "Carolina Gamecocks fans only" sign at the door, so that's fair game, right?

Old 11-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #1334
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...entire-staff-2
Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #1335
SAETerrier
Habitual Line-Stepper

Male

SAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot material

How many times will the Panthers find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this year?!? At least I won't waste next Sunday afternoon on this team...I'll waste Monday night instead...
Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #1336
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Old 11-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #1337
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAETerrier View Post
How many times will the Panthers find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this year?!? At least I won't waste next Sunday afternoon on this team...I'll waste Monday night instead...
I don't know, but that one was the worst.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #1338
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm glad we agree that you post like a little girl. And I didn't get defensive, but since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I'm not surprised you misinterpreted my post.

A person who curses for no apparent reason demonstrates they lack the brain power to carry on a civilized discussion, and you've definitely done that.

And since you feel as though you can post your opinion where ever you damn well please, why not try discussing the Clemson Tigers in the cockpit forum? I mean South Carolina plays them, and there's not a "Carolina Gamecocks fans only" sign at the door, so that's fair game, right?
Yep you're definitely showing that you're the smart one capable of having a civilized discussion. Heaven forbid that someone talks about a team in the same division during the game against them. If that doesn't have anything to do with the Panther's season, then I'm not sure I understand how these pro playoffs work.
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #1339
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22007959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

so i went to the sto, came back up 11 and then watched an epic choke

Old 11-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #1340
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

Douchebag article about Thomas Davis, the guy cried because it tore him up, at least he is a player on this team that actually gives a damn. The man played his heart out today to just have his hard work be for naught because of coach who doesn't have a damned clue.
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/lo...ars/#more-1400

Coach Ron Rivera