CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
gamecockgal
Gamecocks1137
USCNowAndForever
SC Sandlapper
eklypised
highstick
Interesting quotes f (1919)
Have you ever been s (1166)
Tennessee Offense Br (768)
Key for 2015 defense (603)
Women's Team Ranked (455)
This season and recr (411)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (378)
Skai Moore out for U (359)
Lebron makes Clevela (311)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (206)
Key for 2015 defense
We're going to the NCAA T
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Wallpaper & Backgroun
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Interesting quotes from D
Gamecockology Helms
Uniforms for Tenn
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2

Old 11-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #61
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: BCS AT-LARGE CHANCES?

You know, if we beat Clemson, I almost don't care what bowl we go to.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #62
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

[quote=themadride;3555501]N/Mquote]

Well that escalated quickly.

Last edited by Spurticus; 11-19-2012 at 11:38 AM.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #63
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

BCS at large chances are dead thanks to wofford performance and drop in polls.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #64
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Every team in front of us could lose this weekend and then some of them lose their conference championships and the cocks still play for the crystal. Mark it down.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #65
henmania
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
BCS at large chances are dead thanks to wofford performance and drop in polls.

We would have dropped in the polls even if we had killed Wofford. The teams that jumped us played and beat better opponents than Wofford and the teams they beat didnt drop below us.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #66
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
You know, if we beat Clemson, I almost don't care what bowl we go to.
True, so true. I would love for GT to get to the ACC championship game because I think they can beat FSU. That would be really funny, a 5-6 loss team representing the ACC in the Orange Bowl.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #67
themadride
Banned

Male

themadride has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Well that escalated quickly.
Well, I mean, seriously how many times do we have to be told?

How dare we continue to have this conversation.
themadride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #68
ATL COCK 31
Recruit

Male

ATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his combATL COCK 31 is developing his comb

i dont understand why people get so upset about FANS speculating on what could happen. i'm pretty sure a lot of people said KANSAS ST. IS NOT GOING TO LOSE TO BAYLOR too. it's fun to have a little hope sometimes

ATL COCK 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #69
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
ESPN quoted a Sugar Bowl exec saying they would crawl over broken glass to have us in the game. So I think there is a chance. But the surge of A&M may make that more difficult. I could see the Sugar taking ATM with Johnny Football. It is all up in the air now. What is happening is that the west teams are finally playing the tough competition at the end of the year. The SEC plays their tough comp in the middle. It is all evening out just like it does each year.

Interesting.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #70
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Beat Clemson and let the rest work itself out. Chances are extreamly slim that we make it to a BCS game with so many teams in front of us. It is very possible that by seasons end there could be 6 SEC teams in the top ten.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #71
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadride View Post
Edited *********
Oh well, I'm done with this board anyway after like 4 posts. I started by posting a well thought out on-topic post and was flamed immediately.

What a great community you have here! LOL

Well..........bye
Old 11-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #72
Coondog
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadride View Post
Edited ************
Oh well, I'm done with this board anyway after like 4 posts. I started by posting a well thought out on-topic post and was flamed immediately.

What a great community you have here! LOL

OK bye.
Coondog is offline   Reply With Quote