CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingoftheroost
Gamecocks1137
GoldenSpur7
b381l
Yearofthegamecock
Cockypantherfan
Regalcock
Pw00132
garnet_black215
HeadCockFan
More David Williams (4386)
Spurrier was Embaras (4010)
Spurrier not happy s (3377)
Polls (2763)
Gameday in Columbia (2468)
Tonight's ugly win w (1897)
Gameday Sign Ideas (1891)
Curse of the Chicken (1535)
Our wide receivers w (1288)
D line pressure (1123)
Dylan Thompson's passing
Terry Googer - new Wildca
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Rank the SEC starting QBs
Gameday Sign Ideas
D line pressure
Polls
Let's talk about Maty Mau
Kendrick salley
SEC East Race as of 9/21

Old 10-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #421
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Bump that ... I'm not giving up $300 cash a week just to play a game haha it's not THAT fun.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #422
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Bump that ... I'm not giving up $300 cash a week just to play a game haha it's not THAT fun.
Well Dawn will just have to play split screen with you then.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #423
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Or just bring you food while you play. Either or.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #424
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Yeah, she's not very good at FPS

Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #425
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Old 10-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #426
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Flying the fighter jet is sick.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #427
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
CockyCash: 1514690
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material

Neat little true story about my oldest kid. I found all this out the other night.

Evidently my son and his playing buddy were given a demo for the game I guess a few months ago. When they came out with the game, the comercial they used (or one of them) shows my son and his buddy playing. He showed me the you tube video. He had pre-ordered the game from game stop, but he couldn't go pick it up at mid-night and went the next day. When he walked in they said they had been looking for him and wondered why he wasn't there at mid-night. Evidently the developers called game stop and told them to not only give it to my son, but give him the deluxe (if that's what it called). The Game stop people were telling all the people there to pick it up at mid-night that they had a celebrity coming in tonight (talking about my kid who didn't show up)My kid also tells me the developers named a weapon using his player name (I think it's "Bloody Assassin"). I think the weapon is called Assassin.

Thought it was a neat story and thought I'd share. I won't tell him anymore to "turn that damn game off and get outside!"

Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #428
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

that's pretty cool hog ...

Old 11-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #429
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

neat!
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #430
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

That is pretty cool Hog.

So what is everyone's favorite gun or even setup?
I love the SCAR-H, and I am starting to get used to the iron sights on it, although the Target Finder is an awesome scope.

How about favorite map?
Mine are either the cruise ship map or the train station, because I do the best on those maps. Then again, I really like the setup on Slums a whole lot. I generally just camp the graveyard if my team is holding down the side of the map, or I run and gun around the fountain and the garage area.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #431
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
That is pretty cool Hog.

I love the SCAR-H, and I am starting to get used to the iron sights on it, although the Target Finder is an awesome scope.

How about favorite map?
Mine are either the cruise ship map or the train station, because I do the best on those maps. Then again, I really like the setup on Slums a whole lot. I generally just camp the graveyard if my team is holding down the side of the map, or I run and gun around the fountain and the garage area.
SCAR-H with Extended Mag and Target Finder

I like Hijacked, Plaza, and Carrier best on the standard maps. But Nuketown 2025 is STILL my favorite map ever.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #432
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Target finder is legit
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #433
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
That is pretty cool Hog.

How about favorite map?

Hey fool, lets party up.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #434
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Playing Hardcore with my setup is awesome. On MW3 I'd always have a beyond shitty K/D, absolutely hated that game after a while. I'm pretty much a 1.00 k/d or better on BO2, not sure how or why, but it's awesome not bringing up the rear every game.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #435
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Anybody on right now
Old 11-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #436
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Hey fool, lets party up.
I'm down. I will definitely be online tomorrow night.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #437
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

the guns i have gotten to like are:

*note i use the 3 weapon attachment wild card, and i get rid of both of the secondary grenades (flashbangs and what not) i also use the first launcher, ghost, toughness, and dexterity

the MTAR with red dot, stalker, and sleight of hand
the SWAT 556 with red dot, quick draw, and stalker
the M8A1 with red dot, quick draw, and stalker
the mp7 with laser sight, fmj, slight of hand

i have a 2.22 K/D right now

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #438
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan111 View Post
the guns i have gotten to like are:

*note i use the 3 weapon attachment wild card, and i get rid of both of the secondary grenades (flashbangs and what not) i also use the first launcher, ghost, toughness, and dexterity

the MTAR with red dot, stalker, and sleight of hand
the SWAT 556 with red dot, quick draw, and stalker
the M8A1 with red dot, quick draw, and stalker
the mp7 with laser sight, fmj, slight of hand

i have a 2.22 K/D right now
What is "stalker"?

Old 11-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #439
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

He might be talking about the adjustible stock weapon attachment, it basically replaces the stalker perk from MW3 (i.e. you can move fast while aiming down sights.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #440
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
He might be talking about the adjustible stock weapon attachment, it basically replaces the stalker perk from MW3 (i.e. you can move fast while aiming down sights.
Thank you. I will have to try that out.