CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
roosterdude21
Badazcock
4gamecockfb
Team Garcia
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (26967)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2042)
Simple "yes&quo (1437)
Phil Steele just pre (1171)
Eat Crow (738)
Garcia: Change the R (724)
TeMarcus Blanton (688)
We actually didnt lo (628)
Extremely Proud (554)
what I think ab ward (486)
I want people to explain
We actually didnt lose
End of the first half....
2016 - Avery McCall
Nick Marshall
Defense question
what I think ab ward
We would be 7-1 with just
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Extremely Proud

Old 11-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #541
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Me and Spenda played a few games yesterday. We had one or two good ones. I never noticed a darn thing about double XP. Swizzle did you notice you were getting double points? I don't think I was.
1. You had to be sure that you enabled the Nuketown 2025 code to get 2XP.

2. According to David Vonderhar from Treyarch, the numbers that pop on screen after kills and such are no long XP, but just scores for your score streak. He said when 2XP in enabled, those numbers will not double on your screen and therefore stay the same, but that the 2XP is added on the game stat screen once the game is over.

I finally got a chance to play last night for the first time since Wednesday. It was good to see a patch and the lobby issues fixed. I did have a good bit of lag still, but that could be because I was partied up with midwestern and west coast people.

I was starting to build up my KD until we played some games against strong teams in domination and hardpoint. They pretty much spawntrapped with killstreaks and uavs. Both games were on the cruise ship map, which I think comes up way entirely too much in the rotation.

Berry I saw you on last night, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to to party up since you might have been doing league play. It looked like you were playing some KC.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #542
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I did all that and still think it was malfunctioning for ps3. I even went into Nuketown 2025 and played and my point totals weren't doubled after the match.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #543
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I did all that and still think it was malfunctioning for ps3. I even went into Nuketown 2025 and played and my point totals weren't doubled after the match.
I am not sure then. I didn't even think about checking when I was playing last night. I know I did go up a few levels quickly, but that could have been due to the fact that I am still in the 20's and level up quicker. I did see some people last night already on their second prestiege though.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #544
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Sorry berry I had to get off to get some work done.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #545
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Berry I still lag and lock up , dude I got a whooping 6 kills woooooooo
I'm a zombie playa

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #546
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't be as successful when I play with people outside of the region. I was doing fine when I played with you guys, but when I started playing HQ with some people from Oklahoma and I was on a three bar the majority of the time it was horrible.

I think I like KC the best since iris so much easier to build the streaks with the tags. If I stole anyone's tags I am sorry, but I'm like Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. Got to have my precious.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #547
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

That was fun last night. Although I think we lost one to some randoms, didn't we? KC is good to rack up some points. I still like domination and capture and sabotage better but it is hard to beat KC when you're trying to rank up. LOL, Yogi, I dolphin dove one time to block someone from getting his tag, but I figure grabbing other people's tags is ok because they get 25 points without the risk of getting shot running out there after the tags.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #548
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Also, express is my house, I had a good one on that with Spenda before everyone else got on.

Last edited by LegalCock; 11-20-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #549
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1710278
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

I don't play but my son does. He is pretty damn good at it. I will post his name later.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #550
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

[quote=LegalCock;3557891]That was fun last night. Although I think we lost one to some randoms, didn't we? KC is good to rack up some points. I still like domination and capture and sabotage better but it is hard to beat KC when you're trying to rank up. LOL, Yogi, I dolphin dove one time to block someone from getting his tag, but I figure grabbing other people's tags is ok because they get 25 points without the risk of getting shot running out there after the tags.[/quote]

It doesn't bother me if someone takes the tag, but I've played with some people who get butthurt over it because they can't add to their score streak as fast. I don't care who gets the tag as long as someone does so we can get the win. My Win-Loss Ratio is close to 1.5 now, it would be nice to get it above 2 like it was in MW3.

I like Domination as well and play it a good bit if I am able to party up, but trying to lone wolf it just sucks unless you don't care about winning and just want to pad your K/D. I have never been a big fan of Sabotage since most people just play it like TDM so I never saw the point. I am not a fan of Hardpoint because it is too similar to HQ and I am not fond of that one. I haven't played much Capture the Flag but I probably would enjoy it more if I played it in Core instead of Hardcore.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #551
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Did we get on a win streak last night? I don't remember. I like that damn FAL with the stock on it. I'ma put that stock and full auto on there and maybe something else with primary gunfighter. Get some scavenger and roll.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #552
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

We did get on a streak going until everyone started getting off. It went downhill pretty quick once you got off. I played a couple of league games with Berry and I think we went 1 and 1. We also played a game of KC and just got rolled by the other team.

I have tried to use the FAL but whenever I remember to do so it is always one of my three bar games. I unlocked the M27? last night. It is a pretty good AR and probably what I will use for a bit when it comes to AR.

The snipers were out in full force last night. Not too difficult to deal with, just more annoying than anything, especially when playing games like Domination. I was also killed by a ton of semi-auto weapon users. It seems the FAL always kills me in two shots, but it never lets me kill in two shots. I guess I am just hitting the wrong part of the body. My shots tend to land in the crotch area most of the time.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #553
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LOL. Crotch targeting FTW. Yeah we were beasting for a couple games there. I like the m27 I've used it a little. I like the reload animation; it is like that weird assault rifle on MW3 that you turned sideways to reload. Something about the type 25 I don't love, I think its weak on range. I definitely feel like this is an SMG game so far. Of course I guess Blops 1 was too until they started tweaking the guns and even then you saw lots AK74U and MP5K. That PDW-57 or whatever is probably my favorite try-hard gun. I was running that and the FAL with overwatch. I hate snipers too they can be tough if they're good at it. I don't ever snipe; I'm horrible at it.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #554
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I like the type-25 and use it alot, but not so much last night because it just wasn't working for me. Like you, my go-to gun is the PDW with silencer and laser. I just like it because of the large clip more than anything. I see people hipfiring more than ever now, and I do it alot as well. I agree that smgs are dominant right now.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #555
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

When I get home I have to cut my hair then I'll get some PT in till 730ish

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #556
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Holy shit me and berry ran a couple at lunch and I got worked! Seemed like lots of bullshit lag deaths or my reactions were just slow.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #557
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
When I get home I have to cut my hair then I'll get some PT in till 730ish
Something like this?

Old 11-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #558
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

lightening bolts not lines

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #559
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCtiger91 View Post
Something like this?

I had a similar haircut back in the day. I used to rock the mullet with the lines in the side. Oh the 80's and what was fashionable. I need to find some pictures. I was a fat kid too so not much different from this one.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #560
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

Berry I hopped in your party earlier today but you weren't there. Waited like 2 min