CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
18IsTheMan
Spurrier_Superior_On
Clowneygotcha
gadeneer1986
GoldenSpur7
GH
cockyguitar
trapper82
eatlighting
SouthCGC
My Observations Abou (1971)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1740)
Looking ahead to UGA (1725)
Step back from the l (1250)
Gurley lined up to t (1163)
Who else wants to se (811)
How far do we fall.. (803)
Shon Carson at KR (728)
Shaq Roland (728)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (725)
Who else wants to see Con
My Observations About USC
who is the hot woman in t
UFC 177: TJ Dillishaw vs
David Williams??
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
Dylan in the shotgun?
Predict the Season (After
Kelcy and Victor Hampton
Connor Shaw Browns

Old 11-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #81
uscjd2004
The Voice of Reason

Male

CockyCash: 2200
uscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talonsuscjd2004 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Clemson Predictions

31-20 Gamecocks
Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #82
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

35-17 with a heaping helping of homefield SHAME!!
catdaddy66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #83
boonyg
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
boonyg has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
For all of you that are predicting scores like 35-7 or 32-10 with SC winning that will not happen. There is no way that happens.

If Clemson scores less than 20 points, then we score more than 50. If Clemson scores less than 20 points then this game will be a blowout of epic proportions.

Clemson is not built to even stay in a game where they aren't scoring points. They are going to run plays much faster this year than even they did last year. Ward talked about it today during the press conference.

If Clemson only scores 13 points then that means they are going three and out or turning the ball over VERY VERY fast and, even with our anemic offense, we will score 50+.

To lurking Clemson fans, I am not saying this will happen. In fact, I don't think it will happen.

All I am saying is that if someone told me right now that Clemson will have less than 20 point on offense, then I am guessing that SC has at least 50 and I feel pretty confident in that guess.

uuhhh, of course this could be the score. the idea is to go on long sustained drives which would eat clock. if we can do this and our D puts the clamps on clemson's O on their then limited # of possessions these scores would be pretty close to accurate. Not saying these scores will happen but if you listened to the presser today you would hear Spurrier saying the same thing that the people on the board with football knowledge are saying. long sustained drives to limit their possessions and pressure on boyd are the keys to victory.
boonyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #84
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonyg View Post
uuhhh, of course this could be the score. the idea is to go on long sustained drives which would eat clock. if we can do this and our D puts the clamps on clemson's O then limited # of possessions these scores would be pretty close to accurate. Not saying these scores will happen but if you listened to the presser today you would hear Spurrier saying the same thing that the people on the board with football knowledge are saying. long sustained drives to limit their possessions.
I understand all of that, but I just think the implications of Clemson scoring less than 20 points and how that would impact what they do is maybe bigger than some fans realize. Hey, maybe I am wrong, but if Clemson scores less than 20, I say we easily score more than 50 regardless of what kind of offense we are running. To me, if Clemson scores less than 20 it absolutely breaks down everything they do as a team and how they run their offense.

I hope we get a chance to find out.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #85
BlueEagles06
Two Deep

Male

BlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPitBlueEagles06 rules the CockPit

The way we have played the last few games:

Clemson 41
Carolina 38
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #86
boonyg
Recruit

Male

boonyg has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
I understand all of that, but I just think the implications of Clemson scoring less than 20 points and how that would impact what they do is maybe bigger than some fans realize. Hey, maybe I am wrong, but if Clemson scores less than 20, I say we easily score more than 50 regardless of what kind of offense we are running. To me, if Clemson scores less than 20 it absolutely breaks down everything they do as a team and how they run their offense.

I hope we get a chance to find out.
me too my friend. i think we can agree that if clemson doesn't get more than 20 pts it will look good for a gamecock victory.
boonyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #87
gamecockhub
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10341
gamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talons

Cocks 35 sheep humpers 27
Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #88
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Just win. Don't care what the score is.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #89
unspokenrespect
Recruit

Male

unspokenrespect is learning to peck

This game makes me nervous. It once again comes down to Shaw. Easily the best offense we have faced this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercjason View Post
If I pay for a Porsche and I get a Mazda, yes I am ashamed. Thread fail-
unspokenrespect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #90
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by unspokenrespect View Post
This game makes me nervous. It once again comes down to Shaw. Easily the best offense we have faced this year.
Wow, I tend to be verbose in my posts. I try to work on it. In three short sentences that don't even correlate with each other, you said EXACTLY how I am feeling. Exactly!
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #91
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Gamecocks 35
Tigers 27
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #92
Joeisgod
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 759
Joeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
Gamecocks 35
Tigers 27

Think this is a winner, exactly how I see it going down.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #93
jaybar
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
jaybar has feathers coming injaybar has feathers coming in

Cocks 31 Taters 17. Clowney with 2.5 sacks and a pick 6 for Holloman
jaybar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #94
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeisgod View Post
Think this is a winner, exactly how I see it going down.
Great minds...
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #95
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous

I have a feeling this is going to be a shootout. 48-28 USC.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #96
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb
Default Re: Clemson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornCocky'86 View Post
Hahaha, I knew you werent credible but damn...

Oh how far you have fallen after being outed

38-27 Cocks

Clemson sucks!! Wooooh!!!
Quit trolling.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #97
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

So because I make a prediction I've "fallen off"
Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #98
uscsec
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 92926
uscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his combuscsec is developing his comb

42-38 Gamecocks make it 4 in a row!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #99
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

44-31, maybe 38-31
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #100
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Clemson will keep it close...for the first quarter.

37-14 South Carolina.

Our D is nothing like they have seen this year, just too talented and experienced. ACC < SEC
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote