CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
b381l
spareparts
sporkgod50
ReadR00ster
GoldenSpur7
usc1
Gyle41386
Ole Miss Projected R (590)
Sunday college footb (534)
So who was the dude (514)
Early Pre-Season wom (509)
Kentucky Inmate Star (506)
Acock reviews the SE (481)
Tennessee hires Donn (447)
Get the SEC Network (447)
2001 vs Sandstorm (394)
Does anyone have a l (265)
Tennessee hires Donnie Ty
Victor Hampton Arrested
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
2001 vs Sandstorm
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Nyheim Hines
Name a Gamecock
Ole Miss Projected RT Sta
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Softball tops Georgia Sou

Old 11-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
III
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
III has feathers coming inIII has feathers coming inIII has feathers coming in
Default Whammy today

Did anybody watch his interview today? I really liked that jacket he had on and would like to buy one. Anybody know who has them for sale?
III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material
Default Re: Whammy today

Sorry, you have to be a member. It says so right on the jacket.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Tater_Hater
Write that down

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Tater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his comb

Clark Griswold has a few of them.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
That's pretty funny.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #5
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Year View Post
I was a member back in the '80s but the club got kinda deuchie later on so I stopped paying dues and gave my jacket to good will. Come to think of it, it kinda looks like the one he has been wearing. Hmmm.
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

You'd think that under armor would supply some nice jackets to the staff for free.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
You'd think that under armor would supply some nice jackets to the staff for free.
I wonder how much a really nice underarmour jacket would cost?
Old 11-22-2012, 12:49 PM   #9
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
They do, whammy always has one on at the games.
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 58943
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
I was a member back in the '80s but the club got kinda deuchie later on so I stopped paying dues and gave my jacket to good will. Come to think of it, it kinda looks like the one he has been wearing. Hmmm.
That's a shame to hear...I still wear my Members Only jacket and Sergio Valente jeans, and I'm the life of every party I go to....
Old 11-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Member's only? He's gotta be one of the last few members left.
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote