CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
Storm Of Spurs
talkincock
doubledribble
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
**USC vs. South Alab (18459)
Clemson (2382)
Drew Owens missing? (2280)
Question about after (1898)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1220)
Shaq Roland (1179)
FishFry 47-yarder (691)
clemson game time: N (667)
How about this scena (536)
Tenn-Mizzou game (367)
Clemson fan here
Clemson
Question about after the
Winston
Tenn-Mizzou game
Drew Owens missing?
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
what I think ab ward
2014 Charleston Classic *
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa

Old 11-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #21
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cool Lattimore Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson4life81 View Post
I can assure you my typo isn't going to distract from the message of my post. If you really want to get all technical, starting a sentence with the conjunction "but" is gramatically frowned upon. Pot meet kettle.
You missed the point of my post (and spelled "grammatically" wrong). My point was that it's Clemson week, and Clemson sucks.

You are right though, I should have at least offset the conjunction with a comma.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #22
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503877758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Hey! My Last name is Lattimore, and my first name starts with an M...... and I still have 4 yrs of eligibility! How cool is that!!!!

Nice flag too!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #23
Clemson4life81
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 967
Clemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock13 View Post
You missed the point of my post (and spelled "grammatically" wrong). My point was that it's Clemson week, and Clemson sucks.

You are right though, I should have at least offset the conjunction with a comma.
Once again, it was a typo.

I don't know what you meant by "Clemson week," so could you please clarify that? I'm guessing this was a typo too?
Clemson4life81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #24
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson4life81 View Post
Once again, it was a typo.

I don't know what you meant by "Clemson week," so could you please clarify that? I'm guessing this was a typo too?
It's the week in which we play Clemson. I assume you are referencing the fact I chose not to make it "Clemson Week", like it was a proper noun? That seems entirely discretionary. Or perhaps, you thought I meant to say that Clemson is "weak", and I accidentally typed "week" instead. I believe your instincts may be correct sir, Clemson most likely is weak.

I'm glad you decided to continue this slap fight (even after I agreed with the substantive content of your post), because I enjoy battling wits with Clemson graduates (I'm being generous and assuming you are, in fact, a Clemson graduate), mainly because unlike Clemson, playing Farmville for 50 hours won't get you a graduate degree from USC. Why should Clemson and FSU be the only ones who get to feast on ACC cupcakes?