CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
b381l
spareparts
sporkgod50
GoldenSpur7
ReadR00ster
Cockypantherfan
Gyle41386
**USC vs. Davidson G (4672)
SEC Network "Ta (1492)
Sunday college footb (485)
Early Pre-Season wom (470)
So who was the dude (447)
Ole Miss Projected R (446)
Acock reviews the SE (433)
Kentucky Inmate Star (419)
Get the SEC Network (416)
Tennessee hires Donn (400)
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
Does anyone have a link t
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
SEC Network "Take It
Name a Gamecock
Ole Miss Projected RT Sta
FACIAL
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Up State Cock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Up State Cock has hatched from the shell
Default Clemson to hang 70 on us Saturday?

Apparently they have a big orange 70 up in locker room and workout area about redemption from their butt kicking from WVa in the bowl game . They have gotten blasted by us all year about that so they think they are putting 70 on us. They think our Defense is overrated. what says you?

Go Cocks !
Up State Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Clemson4life81
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 967
Clemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spursClemson4life81 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Clemson to hang 70 on us Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up State Cock View Post
Apparently they have a big orange 70 up in locker room and workout area about redemption from their butt kicking from WVa in the bowl game . They have gotten blasted by us all year about that so they think they are putting 70 on us. They think our Defense is overrated. what says you?
Where do you people come up with this shit? I go to Clemson and never heard such thing. One of my bestfreinds is a walk-on on the team, I'm sure he would have told me. No one thinks we are going to hang 70 on Carolina. Geez, you people are like old women in a Baptist Church. Gossip, gossip, gossip.
Clemson4life81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
CockpetBagger
Banned, James Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100550
CockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot material

Well since they've scored a total of 37 points against us the past 3 years, I'm gonna have to go with "not likely".
CockpetBagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson4life81 View Post
Where do you people come up with this shit? I go to Clemson and never heard such thing. One of my bestfreinds is a walk-on on the team, I'm sure he would have told me. No one thinks we are going to hang 70 on Carolina. Geez, you people are like old women in a Baptist Church. Gossip, gossip, gossip.
you people hey hoss just because one person types it doesn't mean everyone here thinks exactly the same.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
overrated eh?

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

Quote:
Comes from the same person that attributed the infamous quote last year to Spurrier.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

If we do not get pressure on Boyd, it will be a long night.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Hey I've heard some crazy stories from Clemson fans too. Stuff like this is always said ab both teams half the time it isn't true.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Y'all need to stop tweeting.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #10
ElTiger
Commander Cool

Male

CockyCash: 300
ElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot material

Quote:
Are you sure it is about putting 70 on y'all or to remind them of the pain that happened last year and to learn from that mistake.

ElTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #11
Erik
Banned

Male

Erik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPitErik rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
Hey I've heard some crazy stories from Clemson fans too. Stuff like this is always said ab both teams half the time it isn't true.
Though couple years back most of the stuff about Garcia was probably weak compared to what that dude was up too.
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #12
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTiger View Post
Are you sure it is about putting 70 on y'all or to remind them of the pain that happened last year and to learn from that mistake.
What he said
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #13
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Shouldn't that 70 be yellow
Old 11-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #14
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Them mother ****ers can't even count that high.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #15
lrushton
Walk On

Male

lrushton has hatched from the shell

clemsux has pretty much been in the same position the last 3 years.the whole country thinks they're going to whoop us cause they just went through 8 weeks of acc butt kickings.same thing happens this year as the last 3.we are sec conditioned and will stomp a new mudhole in them.
lrushton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #16
blakngarnit50
Walk On

Male

blakngarnit50 has hatched from the shell

gonna be kinda hard for no.10 to see through his earhole.the scary clown steps up big.
blakngarnit50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
Tater_Hater
Write that down

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Tater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his combTater_Hater is developing his comb

I'm keeping my mouth shut until after the game. If we lose, then I don't look like a jackass. But if we win..... Fellas... I get to rub it in their faces for a fourth year in a row!!!

Old 11-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

They couldn't top 52 points against Ball state and managed less than that against Furman.
Seriously, if by chance they somehow win, it won't be because they put up 70 on us.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #19
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

The only 70 that will be hung Saturday night is on cop's radar gun as Dabo and Venables try to get out of town alive.
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #20
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

I honestly feel Tater U beats us by 2 touchdowns and that will be almost as disappointing as 70. Our CB's are bad and Williams is just as bad. Outside of the Georgia game we have played disappointingly in my eyes. I think it continues Saturday night. I'll be ecstatic if we win.