CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
B-G
The Yancey
Travelin
A. Pilgrim
kingofnerf
qcgamecock
SMOTFS86
Connor to be backup? (1232)
aTm demolishes Kyle (1147)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (674)
Carolina ranked #21 (415)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (401)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (346)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (301)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (257)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (253)
How would a man writ (202)
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
Greatest Gamecock Players
The Vent and Coaching cha
So, why is next year goin
Gotta get Agent 0 going
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
My early Monday dinner .

Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

CockyCash: 875
SCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his comb
Default All my vids in one thread (I take requests)

Byrd

Clowney

Shaw

Swearinger

Cunningham

Sanders

all 480p

Done so far.. Byrd,Shaw,Swearinger,Cunningham,Clowney,Sanders.

Byrd

Mike Davis

I take requests
Individual players as well as songs.

The past is history,tomorrow is a mystery,but today is a gift.. that is why we call it the present

Last edited by SCMunnerlyn1; 01-03-2014 at 01:06 AM.
SCMunnerlyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

SCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his combSCMunnerlyn1 is developing his comb
Default Re: All my vids in one thread (I take requests)

Have just acquired the LSU,FLA,Ark,and Tenn games.. I am currently working on a justice cunningham for someone in the Cockpit but can do any others. I have every game we've played this year and I do these for fun so feel free to ask for whatever.

The past is history,tomorrow is a mystery,but today is a gift.. that is why we call it the present
Old 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Added Cunningham

Old 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons

Munn, these are awesome, how about an Ace Sanders?

Another N00k production
CockyATO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyATO View Post
Munn, these are awesome, how about an Ace Sanders?
Had actually been putting that together slowly over the past week figured someone would request it! What would you like for the tunes?

Old 11-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

You think there is any shot you can make a Defensive video? It is just a compliation of several of the best plays they had throughout that season.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
You think there is any shot you can make a Defensive video? It is just a compliation of several of the best plays they had throughout that season.
I sure can .. give me a little extra time to take care of it. I will probably have it done after the Clemson game because we gotta have some shots of us doing Clemson dirty now don't we :p .. what kind of tunes ya want?

Old 11-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

nice

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #9
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockyhard View Post
nice
Thanks!

Old 11-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #10
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Wow, watching the video of the first six games with Connor reminds me of just how big of a threat he was to run when he was healthy (in a good way).

We need him healthy on Saturday.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #11
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons

Munn, I originally watched these at work with no sound, so when I requested that rap song in the PM, I didn't realize you we're in a metal mindset here, ha! I'll give you a rock request if you want to stick to that route

Another N00k production
Old 11-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #12
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Munn, I originally watched these at work with no sound, so when I requested that rap song in the PM, I didn't realize you we're in a metal mindset here, ha! I'll give you a rock request if you want to stick to that route
lololol. Nah man all of those songs were requested by cockytalkers and people from CarolinaHuddle. Justice guy wanted classic rock and I like ZZTop. Clowney wanted doo doo brown. Shaw wanted that song. Byrd I did on my own for the lols. And Swearinger requested Metal that wasn't too screamoish.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #13
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Added Ace Sanders

Old 11-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #14
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

Nice! These are fun to watch

Another N00k production
Old 11-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Nice! These are fun to watch
Glad you liked them!

Old 11-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1 View Post
I sure can .. give me a little extra time to take care of it. I will probably have it done after the Clemson game because we gotta have some shots of us doing Clemson dirty now don't we :p .. what kind of tunes ya want?
I really don't know...I do perfer rap to rock when it comes to football though. You can decide on the song itself but I kinda want something that goes with the video and gets you pumped?
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
I really don't know...I do perfer rap to rock when it comes to football though. You can decide on the song itself but I kinda want something that goes with the video and gets you pumped?
Alright my good man i'll see what I can do

Old 11-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #18
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

Right when Ace scored that touchdown I thought of the hard work you put into that video... its a shame he keeps giving us highlights

When will we see a Bruce Ellington video?

Another N00k production
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
ScottK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

I know I'm being picky but do you mind labeling them somehow?
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 AM   #20
SCMunnerlyn1
Former Florence Resident

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
I know I'm being picky but do you mind labeling them somehow?
Done!