CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
rioninusc
QCB
PageUSC
Regalcock
KaneisAble
Master Bedroom
ReadR00ster
markp_vip
taylorssc
doubledribble
Our Defense? (2093)
Fight, win, kick a-- (888)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (793)
CFN prediction for a (716)
MMA: Holeve (Down Sy (486)
What happened to thi (433)
A simple defensive l (404)
Why I'm hopeful abou (402)
This is War (399)
Ranking Top HC jobs (385)
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
The Gator Bowl wants us!
A simple defensive line &
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
calling all Gamecocks fro
2016 - Issac Nauta
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
Our Defense?
In-state QB talent

Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
bustedcock
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
bustedcock has feathers coming inbustedcock has feathers coming inbustedcock has feathers coming in
Default Re: Clemson to hang 70 on us Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up State Cock View Post
Apparently they have a big orange 70 up in locker room and workout area about redemption from their butt kicking from WVa in the bowl game . They have gotten blasted by us all year about that so they think they are putting 70 on us. They think our Defense is overrated. what says you?
SC's defensive line is quality for sure. Clemson won't hang 70 on SC but they will score. I'm not sure SC can keep up, but that's why they play the game.
bustedcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
I honestly feel Tater U beats us by 2 touchdowns and that will be almost as disappointing as 70. Our CB's are bad and Williams is just as bad. Outside of the Georgia game we have played disappointingly in my eyes. I think it continues Saturday night. I'll be ecstatic if we win.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #23
saltwaterron
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 650
saltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talonssaltwaterron has developed his gaff and talons

maybe they are thinking 70 yards rushing
saltwaterron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Still going with the "USC defense is overrated" tact hoping they may get it right for once?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #25
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwaterron View Post
maybe they are thinking 70 yards rushing

so true

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #26
Arm Chair QB
Walk On

Male

Arm Chair QB has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater_Hater View Post
I'm keeping my mouth shut until after the game. If we lose, then I don't look like a jackass. But if we win..... Fellas... I get to rub it in their faces for a fourth year in a row!!!

THAT'S RIGHT !
Arm Chair QB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #27
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
They couldn't top 52 points against Ball state and managed less than that against Furman.
Seriously, if by chance they somehow win, it won't be because they put up 70 on us.
You do realize Chad shut it down and took the starters out maybe 5 min. into the 4th qtr? We could have scored a hundred on NC ST last week but we quit trying to score because our coach doesnt believe in running up the score.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #28
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
You do realize Chad shut it down and took the starters out maybe 5 min. into the 4th qtr? We could have scored a hundred on NC ST last week but we quit trying to score because our coach doesnt believe in running up the score.

Strange.......I remember your starting QB getting smoked with like 3 mins left in the game (NC State).
LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #29
LeeSC
Melvin bowls...overhand.

Male

LeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot materialLeeSC is USC mascot material

and to refute your claim.....

LeeSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #30
Carolina_Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Carolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up State Cock View Post
Apparently they have a big orange 70 up in locker room and workout area about redemption from their butt kicking from WVa in the bowl game . They have gotten blasted by us all year about that so they think they are putting 70 on us. They think our Defense is overrated. what says you?
Well, 2 things. #1 their not scoring 70 on us. not going happen. PERIOD. #2 No lie, or defense is overrated, the D-line is AUH-MAZING but our secondary is crap, idc what anyone says. Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard Carolina fan and I do think were going to pull it out Saturday, but Defense is overrated...
Carolina_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #31
Carolina_Gamecock
Walk On

Male

Carolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spursCarolina_Gamecock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeSC View Post
The only 70 that will be hung Saturday night is on cop's radar gun as Dabo and Venables try to get out of town alive.
This guy lol
Carolina_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #32
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb

WTF... 70 is like what we give up in like 4 games.... we have played high flying offenses before...

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote