CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
SwampFox
TKE226
COCKYWOOD
Absfract
easymoney
Storm Of Spurs
FanofCarolina1
Wilds & Carson B (2037)
Marquavius Lewis (1903)
So, why is next year (1692)
How Long Will The Re (1164)
Restaurant musts in (864)
Why do so many of yo (698)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (565)
Shot in the arm for (563)
Custom Jersey (225)
'Lord of the Rings: (215)
The Vent and Coaching cha
2015 - Mark Fields
2015 Commitment - Dante S
Wilds & Carson Back f
Bo Pelini headed to Young
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
The U ends apparel deal w
Previewing Clemson
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit

Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #21
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Have you ever wanted to beat Clemson this badly?

Here is the thing though... We have to lose sometime and it is honestly just going to get worse and worse until we lose.

It feels so amped up this year because we have won three in a row and all of the pressure is on them and they want it sooooooo bad!

So imagine if we win this year and then it is 4 in a row. Next year it will even be worse.

I am not saying that is not a good problem to have, but I am saying at this point, with us having won several in a row, it is going to ROYALLY suck when we lose to them regardless of when it happens.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #22
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofcgamecock9 View Post
Here is the thing though... We have to lose sometime and it is honestly just going to get worse and worse until we lose.

It feels so amped up this year because we have won three in a row and all of the pressure is on them and they want it sooooooo bad!

So imagine if we win this year and then it is 4 in a row. Next year it will even be worse.

I am not saying that is not a good problem to have, but I am saying at this point, with us having won several in a row, it is going to ROYALLY suck when we lose to them regardless of when it happens.
I don't care. I'd rather beat them 4 out of every 5 and deal with it once every five years. No question
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #23
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC girl View Post
I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD!!!!
OK, no need to beg for it

On a serious note...yeah, I want it a little more this year probably because of the Tater Tom videos. We all know he's nothing but a bunch of hot gas, but we as Gamecock fans know he speaks for all of the orange loving sheep humpers.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #24
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb

You're right CofC.....that is an awesome problem to have.
Ownage McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 939000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

My disdain for Pickens County rivals each of you, but, this year, they are 10-1 with a possible BCS bowl in the offing, should they defeat us. Toss in 3 straight, and Deebo's smack...................yeah, I want this one bad !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #26
OLDCHARLESTONIAN
African Tater Game Hunter

Male

CockyCash: 200
OLDCHARLESTONIAN is sharpening his clawsOLDCHARLESTONIAN is sharpening his clawsOLDCHARLESTONIAN is sharpening his clawsOLDCHARLESTONIAN is sharpening his claws

Quote:
C2, I bet a lot of that is because you aren't living in SC. Sometimes I miss the days that I wasn't living in SC JUST as far as the rivalry goes. I love living in SC for everything else, but sometimes it would be nice to not go every day hearing crap from Clemson fans.
I just refuse to acknowledge their existence. The only time I do is when I'm speeding by one of them with a bird flying. (man, woman, or child)
OLDCHARLESTONIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #27
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Considering the health of the team, and the momentum clemson has, and all the people who say it wont happen this year, a win would be 10x sweeter than it has been in the past.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #28
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

im from easley.....nuff said

i have friends from high school that wont talk to me now b/c of all the shit i give them, just repaying the four years i got from them in HS
Old 11-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #29
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 1000000500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
I absolutely hate everything about Clemson. Their sports, their school, their culture, everything. I hate other school's sports teams too, but not like this. I HATE Clemson.
Right on!

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #30
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

I think the thing I hate the most is their football ignorant fans who don't realize that year after year they build their record on the backs of BS football teams. They don't have to get beat on by tough teams that hit back AND THEN go to their rivalry game. Clemson is a good football team but they only have to play 2-3 games a year. Their fan's ignorance of that fact or their obvious give a flip attitude about it makes me sick.

To them this week if they win, they won't give a moment of thought that it might have something to do with our three most valuable players either being hurt or out for the season. I say...

WIN ANYWAY...please. God, please...this one, okay?
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:52 AM   #31
jared
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 14402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

I f***ing hate Clemson. Every damn thing about them. I can't stand looking at anything to do with them. This rivalry breaks up friendships and sometimes families. Just plain and simple...I despise anything and everything Clemson.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:11 AM   #32
USC4life15
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC4life15 has hatched from the shell

I want to beat them bad every year, and can't say I want it this year anymore than last season. However, the lack of respect we are receiving is pissing me off....Clemson fans are VERY confident and act as if it is a foregon conclusion that they blow us out Saturday. Many of our fans have been saying all week Clemson will blow us out, and fans of different teams tend to think we'll lose by 10+. People are falling for the same crap once again. Clemson played 1 ranked team all year and lost by double digits, and then piled up impressive stats and highlights vs mediocre teams that gave up a ton of points vs most opponents. For instance, Clemson's best win is probably NC State. NC State, the same team that got smacked around by a winless SEC team. Clemson's 2nd best win, Georgia Tech. Gave up 50 to North Carolina, lost to Middle Tennessee by 21. Clemson is a talented team, no doubt, but the differences in talent between our team and their opponents is big, especially on defense. Clemson will score vs us, but we'll slow them down too, and I feel like we'll make enough stops to win. We're talking about a team that gave up 31 points to 2-9 Boston College.

So yes, this is about as bad as I have ever wanted. To shut up all the doubters, including some among our own fanbase.
USC4life15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #33
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1328867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
I absolutely hate everything about Clemson.
Their sports, their school, their culture, everything. I hate other school's sports
teams too, but not like this. I HATE Clemson.
Orange is the most obnoxious color ever made!

As long as the Tigers have hope, I live to take it away!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #34
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

No, this is by far the most I've ever wanted to beat them.

80% of the reason: Dabo Swinney
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #35
seamus
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 800
seamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudlyseamus is crowing loudly

I live in the upstate and have to put up with their s**t on the only talk radio station in the area. Those arrogant bastards are already talking about beating LSU in the Sugar Bowl. I hope we beat them the next 26 in a row to take away their bs about owning the series. I would bet that if we win 10 or 12 in a row, they will find a reason to stop playing us.
We are the "chickens", they are chicken s**t.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #36
sgoode
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 435
sgoode has hatched from the shell

yeah l want this one lve lived in the upstate all my life listen to clemsux fans talk crap about how they own us been sweet for 3yrs being quiet up here you couldnt even buy a gamecock shit aroud here till the 90,s go gamecocks whoop them kittykats
Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #37
sgoode
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 435
sgoode has hatched from the shell

shirt l meant shirt
Old 11-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #38
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

I hate Clemson because they think they are better than us and they are not. They get by because they dominate the ACC and we compete with the SEC. This is the same team that barely beat a 3-8 Auburn team week 1.

Their fans are annoying and like hating on us for no reason. So many of their fans trash Columbia when I really like Columbia.

I would have more respect for them if they knew their rightful place.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #39
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

ask me again next year, then the next and so on and the answer will always be NO

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:

When we win this year, next year will be easier because it will be in our house.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote