CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
usc1
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
FanofCarolina1
kingofnerf
Travelin
Decommitment from Te (1259)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (906)
Cleveland Browns Hea (777)
Garcia and Clemsux T (725)
Four USC Basketball (403)
Former Gamecock root (394)
Need a dog kennel (332)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (257)
Props to Eric Hyman. (242)
Bowl packages (226)
Franks boy's are playing
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
My early Monday dinner .
looks like we have 2 OL r
The Vent and Coaching cha
Former Gamecock rooting f
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
QB Next Season?
Decommitment from Texas A
2014 Subway Classic:**USC

Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #7041
USC girl
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material
Default Re: Goof Off Thread 9: Welcome to Rivalry Week!

NM

Last edited by USC girl; 11-22-2012 at 02:21 AM.
USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:30 AM   #7042
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
whenever they do come back tell me, im gonna use the free month thing then
okay, will do

hopefully they'll do it around Christmas..

anyways, I saw Skyfall tonight and thought it was really well done and lived up to the hype
Old 11-22-2012, 04:51 AM   #7043
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

this has been one of the worst days in my life.

i was told today by my ex to leave her alone. when all I did was ask her a few questions about the drum corps I am auditioning for.

she thinks that i am only auditioning there because of her, even though i decided to myself i was going to audition before i even knew who she was...

never have i ever actually lost a friend until now... it is one of the worst feelings I have ever felt.

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #7044
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Happy Turkeyday everyone!

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #7045
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan111 View Post

i was told today by my ex to leave her alone. when all I did was ask her a few questions about the drum corps I am auditioning for.

she thinks that i am only auditioning there because of her, even though i decided to myself i was going to audition before i even knew who she was...

never have i ever actually lost a friend until now... it is one of the worst feelings I have ever felt.
That sucks. I have been there before and it leaves you hurt and confused. You just have to fall back on your own innate sense of your self worth. Ryan is Ryan and that is a good thing. You do not need anyone else to validate your identity, contributions, and potential.

I'll also point out that you have a very special reason to be thankful this holiday. Be thankful that you are not trapped in a relationship with someone of the maturity level of a caterpillar. Believe that that somewhere down the road, perhaps around the next bend or three, your butterfly will be waiting. In the emantime just enjoy the scenery of the journey!
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #7046
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
That sucks. I have been there before and it leaves you hurt and confused. You just have to fall back on your own innate sense of your self worth. Ryan is Ryan and that is a good thing. You do not need anyone else to validate your identity, contributions, and potential.

I'll also point out that you have a very special reason to be thankful this holiday. Be thankful that you are not trapped in a relationship with someone of the maturity level of a caterpillar. Believe that that somewhere down the road, perhaps around the next bend or three, your butterfly will be waiting. In the emantime just enjoy the scenery of the journey!
what he's trying to say here 111 is that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and one is waiting for you.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #7047
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Thanx for the translation.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #7048
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Thanx for the translation.
anytime man, hope you have a good thanksgiving, try not to eat too much

Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #7049
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
anytime man, hope you have a good thanksgiving, try not to eat too much
I got most of the heavy lifting done yesterday. Just have to pop stuff in the ovens now. For once I am on schedule for 1:00!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #7050
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
I got most of the heavy lifting done yesterday. Just have to pop stuff in the ovens now. For once I am on schedule for 1:00!
yep, most of our prep was done yesterday/last night

Old 11-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #7051
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:

I can arrange for half of a dead horse to be placed in her bedroom if that would please you.

I might could even do half of an alive horse.

But I'm sorry dude. My first girlfriend did that to me before she even broke up with me.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #7052
AR1
HOT TOPIC

Female

CockyCash: 915500
AR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot material

Quote:

You deserve better! Time for you to move on and leave her behind.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #7053
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
You deserve better! Time for you to move on and leave her behind.
yep, you seem like a decent guy, not saying she isnt a decent girl, but for whatever reason she has moved on, you need to do the same

Old 11-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #7054
AR1
HOT TOPIC

Female

CockyCash: 915500
AR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot material

WOW my phone is blowing up with text messages saying "Happy Thanksgiving"

not a bad thing tho!

You guys have a great day!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #7055
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:

not a bad thing tho!

yesh....sorry about that....

Old 11-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #7056
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:

not a bad thing tho!

well i guess i won't send my 7 messages then
Old 11-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #7057
carolinafan111

Male

carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

i had moved on from her as more than a friend. but i was not expecting her to just give up on me as a friend. that is what hurt the most.

thanks for the encouraging post though! everyone have a happy thanksgiving.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #7058
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
i had moved on from her as more than a friend. but i was not expecting her to just give up on me as a friend. that is what hurt the most.

thanks for the encouraging post though! everyone have a happy thanksgiving.
sounds like she cant handle being friends with an ex

Old 11-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #7059
carolinafan111

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
sounds like she cant handle being friends with an ex
you are exactly right. i wish she just would have known that up front instead of promising to remain good friends for the first month afterwards.

would have saved me a lot of trouble

Old 11-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #7060
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

ucan'tlickourcocks is winning at the cockybookie

Just put almost all of my remaining cockycash on a Gamecock win!
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote