CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (26967)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2042)
Simple "yes&quo (1437)
Phil Steele just pre (1171)
Eat Crow (738)
Garcia: Change the R (724)
TeMarcus Blanton (688)
We actually didnt lo (628)
Extremely Proud (554)
what I think ab ward (486)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
what I think ab ward
Defense question
I want people to explain
Extremely Proud
We actually didnt lose
Simple "yes" or
End of the first half....
Eat Crow
We would be 7-1 with just

Old 11-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #41
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material
Default Re: Have you ever wanted to beat Clemson this badly?

This game means a lot for both teams, as much as I would love what it does for us (better bowl, Spurrier record, ect) I also would love what a loss does to them, no Sugar, more Dumbo excuses, more Clemsux fan excuses (we were still upset that Martland left the ACC). That is what I call a win-win game.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #42
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

klimpsun is nothing but a FCS school with delusions of grandeur and there is no excuse for us ever losing to them in any sport EVER. Its a little podunk school in the middle of nowhere with a used car selling cheerleader as coach. People can say what they want about Deebo's rant last year, but in reality thats the way those inbred pukes really feel about USC. They are a cancer on the state of South Carolina and I hope we beat them 55-0.
Any more questions?
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #43
Superadiabatic
Blue Chip

Male

Superadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his combSuperadiabatic is developing his comb

Most years I want to beat Clemson 60-0. This year I hope we reach triple digits. So, yeah, I want this one more than usual.

Early and often.

Superadiabatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #44
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I've never wanted to beat them as bad as I do this year.

I;m sure they have never wanted to beat as bad at the same time though.

They can't handle us winning 3 years in a row. They will be ready but so should we.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #45
jfbreb94
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

Ready to see a good beat down. All their fans are getting on my nerves.
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #46
StackzOnThe'Boose
Conductor

Male

StackzOnThe'Boose is learning to peckStackzOnThe'Boose is learning to peck
Send a message via Skype™ to StackzOnThe'Boose

I would like to witness a sound thumping in a couple of days. NO MERCY shown whatsoever for the classless. This 4peat is going to be something to remember - we'll establish legitimacy in the state of South Carolina and lay all questions to rest on who the better program has been over the last years. But Clemson fans will still doubt and hate. I'm just ready for them to go back into hibernation for another 11 months. Bunch of loud mouth nonintellectual classless dog beating women abusing tater eating fans. Why won't they just all get it over with and die already?

Benjamin Stackz
StackzOnThe'Boose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #47
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

NEVER in my thirty years as a Gamecock fan have I wanted victory SOOOOOOO badly!! I want what Spurticus predicts, an epic thumping that will resound louder and longer than the raping via WV in the Uringe bowl.
catdaddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #48
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Their ignorance this year has exceeded years past. So yes i want to beat the ever loving, monkey butt loving , tar out of them!!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote