CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
Order 66
garnet_black215
Ahmad
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
wumarshall82
gadeneer1986
Thoughts on Shawn El (1689)
10-2 (1679)
UK promoting a black (1576)
Four UK Players Susp (1047)
Coach Gaines: " (991)
Time for a new coach (954)
I Was Dealing With T (767)
Build a New Stadium (663)
Connor Shaw's fault. (662)
Since everyone loves (513)
Connor Mitch
400 pasing yards
Four UK Players Suspended
UK promoting a blackout f
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
Build a New Stadium
Coach Gaines: "Not m
Maty Mauk tries to take o
Funny?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 11-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #21
Cockyhard
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his combCockyhard is developing his comb
Default Re: Comment by Clemson Center, Dalton Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksfan76 View Post
If I had the skills I would create a GIF of the guy last year that pranced around with his arms behind his back last year after the 1 defensive play he made on Shaw. #90 I think it was. I would put a pink tutu on him and a tiara.
speaking of GIFs I cant get any to work on my sig. Im retarded i guess... lol

Is football season here yet???
Cockyhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #22
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Dalton Freeman sounds like a fantasy QB combo I'd hate to be stuck with.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #23
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
onebluesi has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksfan76 View Post
If I had the skills I would create a GIF of the guy last year that pranced around with his arms behind his back last year after the 1 defensive play he made on Shaw. #90 I think it was. I would put a pink tutu on him and a tiara.
That was Andre Branch. He did that every time he made a tackle. If he only knew how he looked when he did that
onebluesi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #24
robert40
Recruit

Male

robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluesi View Post
That was Andre Branch. He did that every time he made a tackle. If he only knew how he looked when he did that
Yep.Pretty stupid.
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #25
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Jerideau and quarles are going to eat him alive!
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #26
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

This is exactly the kind of motivation we needed from Clemson. Taj provided it last year...and this guy gives it to us this year. It's great. Thanks Dalton.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #27
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
This is exactly the kind of motivation we needed from Clemson. Taj provided it last year...and this guy gives it to us this year. It's great. Thanks Dalton.
Whew, thank god we got that motivation we needed then.....
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

cant wait to see us line JD up at dt.

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #29
carolinafan111

Male

CockyCash: 912910367
carolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan111 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lake-cityCOCK89 View Post
cant wait to see us line JD up at dt.
i was thinking the same thing

33 games attended in a row (26-7 in that stretch)
carolinafan111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #30
5lbYardcock
Two Deep

Male

5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly5lbYardcock is crowing loudly

Freeman is a good Center but he plays Center. He will not have to go against Clowney much so hence why he opens his mouth so large.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #31
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Dalton should save that extra energy to help his QB up off the ground.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #32
Rebel4ever
Banned

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

He's going to feel like an idiot when an INJURED Clowney blows by them all and drills Boyd.
Rebel4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #33
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Think Boyd would disagree with his center:

Old 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #34
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1710278
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
I just hope the whole Clemson O-Line goes into the game with Dalton's mentality.. Clowney might get 4 sacks in the first quarter if that's the case.
There fixed it for u.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SClawman View Post
Think Boyd would disagree with his center:

I don't know, but that sure looks like a Superman move to me.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #36
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

This is even better;
Attached Images

robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #37
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

The harder we spank them on the field the more trash they talk.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #38
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

the funniest part was when he said that clowney is all over the field and mentioned those 3 teams and said MARYLAND had a few of them.....Seriously Maryland?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #39
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
This is even better;
This guy also tweeted something awhile back along the lines of "I think we can all agree the Holocaust would have been ok as long as it was USC fans instead of Jews."
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #40
UndercoverCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000000
UndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot materialUndercoverCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks and Canes View Post
This guy also tweeted something awhile back along the lines of "I think we can all agree the Holocaust would have been ok as long as it was USC fans instead of Jews."
Oh to meet this person... my hands would hurt so badly afterwards.

On a different note- I know a guy who was with the Clemson coaches yesterday. The words said...

"Well if Clowney is playing, I don't know what we'll do. We'll have to keep two on him the whole game, but that's not gonna stop the rest of their defense comin' after him [Boyd]."

That is a FACT. I won't say which coach said it, but I'll say this- it's a name we ALL know (not Dabo). They're scared. Trust me.

All we've got to do is rattle Boyd's cage early on, and I think we'll rip it up (as long as we don't allow turnovers)!

edit: In case you need something to make your blood boil too...

Last edited by UndercoverCock; 11-23-2012 at 07:16 AM.
UndercoverCock is offline   Reply With Quote