CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
thekob
A. Pilgrim
B-G
Winston (5175)
ESPN reporter adding (3203)
SOS: No QB controve (2282)
In light of our matc (1401)
How we won the UGA g (1371)
Just read this. (1311)
If we keep winning a (706)
Neat statistic bruhh (616)
Clemson requires sex (559)
Should I move to Oxf (510)
uniforms saturday
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Happy National Cheeseburg
Vandy Fans
Winston
In light of our matchup w
Places to watch Carolina
The SEC East schedule fro
Christian Walker called u
How we won the UGA game:

Old 11-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #21
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2 sack Clowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by wumarshall82 View Post
Do you really think he is 100 percent healthy? I wouldn't think so considering he was out against Wofford and how bad your team struggled. Did he dress last week?
No he did not dress. Our defense didn't struggle, and his specialty is pass rush, which isn't very useful against a triple option.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
GamecockHawk
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockHawk is learning to peckGamecockHawk is learning to peck

Clowney himself said he's 100% come Saturday...That's good enough for me
GamecockHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:37 PM   #23
cofcgamecock9
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot materialcofcgamecock9 is USC mascot material

Quote:
All I'm saying is that Clowney is not 100 percent. Take a breath, take a moment and relax.
You have 1,500 posts on an opponents message board. Most of your posts are nothing but smack talk.

Sorry, but that is really sad and it shows that there is some sort of issue you are dealing with. I am sorry for you on that, but it would honestly be great if you would just leave this board.

Other than the mods, no one can force you to leave so if you get some sort of power trip by being able to act like "Clemson Tom" on a message board then whatever.

But the bottom line is that it is really unfortunate that you feel the need to do this.

If you want to be here, at least you could keep your posts in the smack forum where they belong. There are MANY of us that come to The Cockpit to get information and are not trying to weed through a bunch of crap from Clemson fans.

So if you really feel the need to be here for some reason, why not keep it in the smack forum? That is what it is for. Do you really feel the need to be a jackass so much that you can't leave this forum to those of us that don't want to read crap from Clemson fans?

Last edited by cofcgamecock9; 11-22-2012 at 10:51 PM.
cofcgamecock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #24
gamecock4life709
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200800
gamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his comb

Quote:
Do you really think he is 100 percent healthy? I wouldn't think so considering he was out against Wofford and how bad your team struggled. Did he dress last week?
I would have to agree with you here. Either he isn't 100% healthy or he wasn't as injured as we were led to believe for the Wofford game.

Not that it matters because Clowney has played several games at less than 100% and still been a massive factor in the game.
gamecock4life709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #25
ardcock
Spurred for Life

Male

CockyCash: 500
ardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his combardcock is developing his comb

Good to have u on cockytalk ! Smacktalk where u need to be
ardcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #26
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
All I'm saying is that Clowney is not 100 percent. Take a breath, take a moment and relax.
Well you're wrong.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #27
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
Well you're wrong.
clowney isnt a hundred percent... but it doesnt matter
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #28
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Not many football players, especially in our conference, are 100% this time of year.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 AM   #29
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

No, Clowney isn't 100%. He's 110%.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:38 AM   #30
lilcocky2004
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 687
lilcocky2004 has earned his spurslilcocky2004 has earned his spurslilcocky2004 has earned his spurslilcocky2004 has earned his spurslilcocky2004 has earned his spurslilcocky2004 has earned his spurs

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!! ((rock)) if clowney is 50% he is still better than what the tiggers have.tweet that. plus the gamecocks want forget what you fans said about marcus. doesn't it suck when your bcs dreams disappear faster than latimores ligaments. by gamecocks sucks @suckstobeusc. thats ok lattimore is his name and he has more guts,pride,and class than the whole team and fans. just to let you clemson ppl know after saturday when our df gets to your rb,qb,and ol sammy.no hard feeling.they just might need a lil help off of the feild.just sayin. GO GAMECOCKS.
lilcocky2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #31
USCGC11
Walk On

Male

USCGC11 has hatched from the shell

I am from the Rock Hill area and saw Clowney play at South Pointe high. His foot was and has been a problem since his high school days and he has been dealing with it so Clem trolls dream on. He is used to playing this way.

I don't know what will happen Saturday night but I do know his presence will be felt by the Clem o line and Boyd.
USCGC11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #32
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
He didn't need to dress. Wofford runs the ball 98% of the time. I think they threw maybe two passes. It was wise to rest him.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #33
bacnblk
Walk On

Female

bacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his claws

JD said 100% Saturday put that in the paper. You big enough to call him a liar to his face? Didnt think so!!!
bacnblk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #34
fbvolpb89
Recruit

Male

fbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming in

Boyd has 20 sacks on him this season in the ACC. I think clowney gets to him more than twice.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #35
CockRugger
Hardest Cock Around

Male

CockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPitCockRugger rules the CockPit

Every time I read this thread title, I think someone is trying to insinuate that Clowney has four balls. Which may not be far from the truth.

Which makes the above post even funnier.
CockRugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #36
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
I will take the over.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #37
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

hahahahaha
Old 11-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #38
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1706674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
i'll take the over
Yep....

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote