CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1207)
ESPN article on Clow (863)
Clemson Georgia Game (702)
New Led Zep releases (158)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (157)
Truly Inspiring (156)
2014 garnet and blac (100)
Chick Redefines the (80)
The Bama series (39)
2 tickets for USC vs (12)
SEC Network "Take It
PS4 headset advice
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
Spread vs. aTm
Mangus now coaching TEs
The Bama series
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Tennessee hires Donnie Ty
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -

Old 11-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
LtSmokes1
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
LtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming in
Default No lower deck tickets for Carolina fans?

I've been hearing a lot about how Clemson moved their away sections to all in the upper deck, with none in the lower levels. I thought every team has some away sections in the bottom? What a joke if this is the case...
LtSmokes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material
Default Re: No lower deck tickets for Carolina fans?

they moved alot of their away section up... they have a little in the lower deck ..they just used to have more
Old 11-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
itsgerm19
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
itsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his clawsitsgerm19 is sharpening his claws

Not the case. Secton R, S, and T will have carolina fans. Yes they have pushed alot of them to the top but the old carolina sections (L,M,and i think N) are now clemson and the new addition to the stadium is where the away team sits alot of the time. I personally have two for sale in section S in the lowers if anyone is interested! You will be surrounded by Garnet and Black.
itsgerm19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

I'm pretty sure there is a rule about having a certain portion of the lower deck reserved for away fans. Either that or teams just do it so that opposing teams will do the same for their fans.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

My bro & law is at the 30 yard line in the lower section...whoever said no lower seats for visiting team is full of it.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
LtSmokes1
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 100500
LtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming inLtSmokes1 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
My bro & law is at the 30 yard line in the lower section...whoever said no lower seats for visiting team is full of it.
Well, obviously you can get seats. I was talking about sections. Thanks for clarifying that Germ.
LtSmokes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #7
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The way I understand it, is that the upper portions of sections s and t, as well as part of section v, is visitor's seating, with the rest being in the upper deck directly above sections s and t.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #8
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly

Clemson still has visitors sections. They are in the corner, but they exist.

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #9
cocky bizz
Banned

Male

cocky bizz has feathers coming incocky bizz has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgerm19 View Post
Not the case. Secton R, S, and T will have carolina fans. Yes they have pushed alot of them to the top but the old carolina sections (L,M,and i think N) are now clemson and the new addition to the stadium is where the away team sits alot of the time. I personally have two for sale in section S in the lowers if anyone is interested! You will be surrounded by Garnet and Black.
how much? i'll take em!
cocky bizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgerm19 View Post
Just sent you a pm regarding tix. If still available

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

The majority of Carolina fans are in the upper deck. A very small amount of tickets in the lower dexk are reserved for gamecocks
Old 11-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
LakeMonticelloCock
Blue Chip

Male

LakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudlyLakeMonticelloCock is crowing loudly

I'm in the upper corner on the 3rd to the last row of the upper deck. Going to be cold
LakeMonticelloCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #13
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Their upper deck is horrible. You feel like you're on the edge of a cliff. At least our upper deck feels like you're part of a foundation.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #14
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Ya think DJ will be able to sling a ball into the upper deck?