CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
smoovecock
GregoryHouse
rosstheboss
markymark550
Transmaniacon
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
2014 Charleston Clas (3226)
The Defense (2052)
**USC Women vs. San (2021)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1994)
Women's soccer Sweet (1601)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1164)
USC/clemson spread (873)
In case no one saw.. (809)
injury report? (708)
Odell Becham Catch (348)
Texans getting frustrated
Dylan Thompson surpasses
2014 Charleston Classic:
**USC Women vs. San Diego
Fly_over tomorrow?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Marquav
2015 - Joe Blue
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo

Old 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #61
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material
Default Re: All White!

The Stormtroopers are the sharpest kits we have.

BTW...love this piece about the Texas Longhorns all whites.

"You know...when you look on your left and your right whoever has on all white is with me...that's who I came here with."

LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #62
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC View Post
The Stormtroopers are the sharpest kits we have.

BTW...love this piece about the Texas Longhorns all whites.

"You know...when you look on your left and your right whoever has on all white is with me...that's who I came here with."

Kits? This isnt soccer. This is football.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #63
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 1080
Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky bizz View Post
yeah... if your an old ass man. when did you get your first email account? last year?
He's probably thinking "Better an 'old ass man' with an opinion than a punk with nothing to offer except smart ass comments." And I liked the Battle greys

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #64
ted hamlin
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
ted hamlin has hatched from the shell

White tops for vision at night ... Black pants .... that was our '84 Clemson Road Combo... of course that was an afternoon game in '84. Who knows ... the all white may REALLY HELP... our offense ... their night lighting isn't as good as the WB. All I care about is Focus and Being in the Game from the outset.We have the Athletes to Win Big...and The Leaders on the Team Make Sure That's What Happens. We Need 4 IN A ROW !!! GOOO COCKS !!! 44-24 COCKS!!!
ted hamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #65
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

All white is my fave road combo. Sounds good to me.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #66
Slacker USC
OG

Male

CockyCash: 705
Slacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot materialSlacker USC is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Slacker USC

That should mean we have a lot of Clemson fans cheering for us out of habit.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #67
cockyfreshman2014
now a junior

Male

cockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker USC View Post
haha well done
cockyfreshman2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #68
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
What is it with you and the coke references toward Big George?

He's done more for USC than any former player, not to mention he's our only Heisman winner. But, you take more pride in ripping him on his mistakes rather than praising him on his accomplishments. That makes you a douchebag. Nothing more, nothing less.

George Rogers: All-time Great Gamecock, Heisman winner and Super Bowl Winner.

Carolina4Life: ???
George, calm down. I'm sure C4L didn't realize you were on cockytalk. It was only a joke.
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:11 AM   #69
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker USC View Post
We all know they love white supremacy at that school.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #70
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Need white face masks too. (Or gray)

Just saying.
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #71
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't care if they wear v-neck sweaters and argyle socks, as long as they win.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #72
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't care if they wear v-neck sweaters and argyle socks, as long as they win.
old old school uniforms
Old 11-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #73
mvb1
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1992
mvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12
Awesome love the all white. Can't stand the white jerseys with garnet pants.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 11-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #74
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

If we loose tonight in blaming it on the uniforms in the vent thread. Every argument I make will be about the uniforms. Let's hope I don't have to do that.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #75
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera17 View Post
George, calm down. I'm sure C4L didn't realize you were on cockytalk. It was only a joke.
That's twice he's made a joke about my previous substance abuse problem in the last fortnight and I'm fed up with it.

Big George
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #76
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

It's okay George, it was the 80's. Everybody was on it.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #77
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
It's okay George, it was the 80's. Everybody was on it.
It was Mike Strachan's fault.

Anyway, it's Big George to you.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote