CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
JDJones
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
kingofnerf
gamecockgal
Cockypantherfan
kick_ball
SanAntonioCock
10 years since " (1835)
Sidney Rice is havin (1441)
Why the hesitance to (962)
BJ Mckie (379)
Getting Back on Trac (299)
Hospitality Area? (283)
Should UNC get death (277)
2014 Charleston Clas (255)
Cocky cloth towels (245)
Challenge to or revi (207)
Watson hurt again
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Sidney Rice is having the
2014 Charleston Classic *
how do you feel about Cle
Up Next: Gildan Charlesto
Should UNC get death pena
What Are Your Win/Loss Ex
Fan bias toward a specifi
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 11-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Exclamation Cack's Toast of the Game: Wofford

I know I'm late, and I can't do a full write up, because I'm on my phone.

THIS WEEKS CACK'S TOAST OF THE GAME AGAINST WOFFORD GOES TO THE SENIOR CLASS

From Miles to Swag to Taylor to Shaq and everyone between. This season class goes down as the all-time winningest and each shined in their last home game as a Gamecock.

I'll let everyone else add their own Honorable Mentions this week if you'd like.

EVERYONE RAISE YOUR GLASS. HERE'S TO THE SENIORS

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cack's Toast of the Game: Wofford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I know I'm late, and I can't do a full write up, because I'm on my phone.

THIS WEEKS CACK'S TOAST OF THE GAME AGAINST WOFFORD GOES TO THE SENIOR CLASS

From Miles to Swag to Taylor to Shaq and everyone between. This season class goes down as the all-time winningest and each shined in their last home game as a Gamecock.

I'll let everyone else add their own Honorable Mentions this week if you'd like.

EVERYONE RAISE YOUR GLASS. HERE'S TO THE SENIORS
Let's hear it one more time for our Seniors Just one more piece of unfinished business
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Word up.

Special shout out to Kenny Miles.

What better way to celebrate your second Senior day than putting your team on your back?
Old 11-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

This senior class has also never lost to Clemson

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote