CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
HelleraisingCock
SAETerrier
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
gamecock88
roosterdude21
JerseyBird
Larenz Bryant update (1695)
Joeckel Transfering (965)
Victor Hampton Arres (831)
UK's Whitlow to tran (685)
2016 - Greg Little (672)
What type of snake i (509)
response from charte (492)
Wu Tang affiliated r (426)
13 Vintage Internet (256)
Attendance next seas (221)
Victor Hampton Arrested
Why sports will always un
Joeckel Transfering from
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
boiled peanuts
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
Steak and eggs

Old 11-23-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
sparklecityspur
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurssparklecityspur has earned his spurs
Default Who's feeling pretty good about tomorrow night?

I am, I think. But I hope I'm not alone. If you are, why?
sparklecityspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
Makindough
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
Makindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPitMakindough rules the CockPit
Default Re: Who's feeling pretty good about tomorrow night?

Weird but yes, I don't know why but I have been feeling pretty good about it
Makindough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
CockyT89
Walk On

CockyT89 has hatched from the shell

I'm not. I'm more nervous this year than the last 3 by FAR considering we have no offensive consistency or identity.

The game literally depends on our offense prowess tomorrow....not convinced it will be good.

That said I feel good about our defense shutting down Clemson with relative ease.
CockyT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

HBC an seniors want this bad. They will show a good running game good oline an I feel a pass attack . Our defense will be strong. Playing at LSU an in the Swamp will hell them to deal with the angry crowd. The team will want this for coach to break the record an forever be in the books as the one that gave him the record. :-)
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4259
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I think our team has played in much tougher enviroments against much tougher teams. And they usually play pretty good in games like this.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Muscle up ! It's a walk in the park...............jeeeeez
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
SouthernG35
Walk On

Male

SouthernG35 has hatched from the shell

I'm feeling about as good as I did against Arky. I know that sounds funny as they have not played that well but they have still put up a ton of passing yards. I think we can get at the QB with our front four and keep their passing game limited (meaning keeping them under 70% or so of their average) rush DJ every now and then and force the run. Then with their run game being pretty good just contain them and I think we have a good shot. I think it will be a shoot out and with that D they have we may score on 80% of our drives. Got to keep their offense off the field. If they get 75 plus plays we may have a bad day.
SouthernG35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #8
cock13
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

I'm normally the most pessimistic fan out there. Always expected us to blow games. However, without fail, every year, I let emotion take over this game. I can not, and I will not ever think we are going to lose to Clemson. Even after the game is over and Clemson is leading, I will not admit that we lost to Clemson.

I always feel good about this game, and I'm ready to see Fat Tajh get lit up. Go Cocks.
cock13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #9
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Kenny Miles and DJ...Those two guys can put this team over the top, i cant really put my finger on how I feel. Was kinda doom and gloom about it early in the week, but now not so much.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #10
wncmountaincock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 758302
wncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot materialwncmountaincock is USC mascot material

I feel real good about our chances, we've played the best teams in the nation. They've played an ACC bunch of cream puffs. They are not used to the pain we will bring. I made a prediction of 35-7 in the prediction thread. I'll stand by it. The level of competition is no where near the same. We are better than them, period.
wncmountaincock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
Ownage McGee
Banned

Male

Ownage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his combOwnage McGee is developing his comb

Don't feel very good about it. I wish I did, and I want to. It's not that I think we're going to get blown out or anything, it's just that I feel it could go either way, and I don't like feeling that way. I like the feeling of knowing a beatdown is on the way. I want to be concerned for Tajh Boyd's health.
Ownage McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #12
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

If it was at Williams Brice I would be saying we take care of business but being we are not successful on the road vs teams in the top 25 this year. I say tomorrow night there will be some disappointed Carolina fans. Would love for them to prove me wrong and Spurt right though.
Carolina4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #13
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage McGee View Post
Don't feel very good about it. I wish I did, and I want to. It's not that I think we're going to get blown out or anything, it's just that I feel it could go either way, and I don't like feeling that way. I like the feeling of knowing a beatdown is on the way. I want to be concerned for Tajh Boyd's health.
Time to "OWN" something.........McGee ! Might as well be Pickens County...............
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #14
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Feeling pretty damn good about it....well I don't have that feeling in my stomach that I had against LSWHO and the gaytors.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:55 PM   #15
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

The only time I felt somewhat confident was 2010.

I'm always nervous simply because it's Clemson
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #16
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 520
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

We're giving them a first class beat down. Come on everyone, this isn't the USC that gets dominated by Clemson anymore. 42-13 is my prediction.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #17
GamecockDad1531
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPitGamecockDad1531 rules the CockPit

Me.

It will be nerve-wracking, but SC will prevail in the end.
GamecockDad1531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #18
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I plan to be on a Xanax throughout the day tomorrow.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:48 AM   #19
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

I'm always cautiously optimistic. We could be undefeated at this point and all feel great about our chances, then we lay an egg (like Alabama vs. Texas A&M). You just never know which team will show up to play.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #20
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Clemson is just as worried about failing tomorrow as we are.